OnGameModeInit Failure

Okay dudes, I've created my own gamemode it works perfectly but sometimes when I restart my server OnGameModeInit is wrong something loads successfully from it but something not, like Timers, Textdraws. I give you an example: I've started my GM okay Timer 1-2-3-4 it's randomly loaded successfully, but when turn off server and run em again it will load Timers 1-2-3-4 maybe 5 and other randomly.

Showing the code would help us help you, please show it

we need those codes that run timers ! maybe your random value is passing over size !

Yeah, Show us the code of the timer and OnGameModeInIt where that timer part is itchy.

You are joking us 30 min of waiting -_-

Quote:
Originally Posted by FilesMAker
Посмотреть сообщение
You are joking us 30 min of waiting -_-
1 - He is disconnected
2 - Stop spamming the boards with messages that others post, there's no need for three responses, all of them being exactly "yoooo pass the code". That seems like a joke to me

Are you closing the console window, or are you simply using the "gmx" command? If you're using the latter, then that's probably why- using "gmx" has always caused issues. When "restarting" your server, you should always just close the console/server process and then start it back up again.