YSI errors on FTP

Hello,
when I upload my files to FTP and start the server, it works fine, but when a file has to be written ( using YSI/y_ini ) , I get this error :
pawn Код:
*** YSI Error: INI_Open could not find or create file Users/Golimad.ini
My host is Linux, gamemode works fine, all plugins works fine and are loaded when I start the server, the problem is that the server isn't able to write a fine in my FTP, all folders are well created;
When I start sa-mp server locally on my computer ( Windows ), the server works fine and it saves files correctly.
I'm using this https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=352703 as a script for login/register.

Make sure you have created your directory for Users in the scriptfiles. Does it create the file in the directory Users, but doesn't load your account? (In other words, is your account in scriptfiles\users?)

No, if you read what I wrote, it says, you cannot open nor create a file, when I start samp_server in my computer, files save and create, but when I use my host ( I upload my gamemodes to my FTP ) but it doesn't work ( I already created Users folder in scriptfiles of FTP, plugins are fine, gamemode has no error. The problem is coming from the path, check the script I'm using please. )
+1 Will be given to the guy who solve my problem.
This problem doesn't just happen to me, it happens to many others .. So please, help us !

I'd suggest this tutorial, https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=273088, if this doesn't work, then this is something to do with your VPS/ Host.

I've used your tutorial before, but it didn't exactly work out well. This is my suggestion, I hope this helps you.

The tutorial I've posted is fine, and works fine when I run my server on localhost...

Please help me ! I really need this :/
Y_ini cannot write files on my FTP, I don't know why, it works fine on Samp-server ( localhost, Windows ) ; Plugins are correctly installed, server works, but when I try to write a file using Y_ini, I doesn't write it.
Here is some functions I do have on my script.

Definitions :
#define UserPath "Users/%s.ini"
Opening :
new INI:file = INI_Open(Path(playerid));
Writing
INI_WriteInt(file,"AdminLevel",PlayerInfo[playerid][pAdminlevel]);

I'm asking any member to help me out with my problem, I would really appreciate !

Set your Users directory permissions to 777

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirollos
Посмотреть сообщение
Set your Users directory permissions to 777
Already fixed, using the same way. I'll +1 you when I get my 50 posts. You are so helpul. I appreciate !