Can't login | Banned bug || Need fixed

An other thread about it... Once more..

--------------------------------------------

Hi all,

Since a few weeks I can't login anymore on a RP server (won't call the name because of the rules). If I try to login it basicly says I am banned from the server.

I spoke with the server owner and he tolt me that I'm not banned. He and his scripters tried everything (they said) to help me out. But nothing worked. Down here a list of things we tried to get it fixed. Aswell a list of thread on other forums where I asked questions about it. THIS NEED TO GET SOLVED!!

Changing IP isn't possable. There is a maximum IP's in The Netherlands and the profider won't just give a new one.
Nick

What we tried:
* Checking the regular ban list > Can't find my account or IP
* Checking the rcon ban list > Can't find my account or IP
* Checking the logs if they can see me connect to the server > just the old conections and disconections. No kicks or bans at all.
* Reloading the ban lists > Can't find my account or IP
* Restarting the server full (closing ACP and everything) > Nothing, no bans or anything
* Loging in on a other IP with my account > Worked! They where able to login, walk around etc etc.
* Creating a other account on my IP > failed
* Reinstalling my GTA fully. Even the GTA user files removed > Nothing
* Using the /rcon unbanip <ip> > Nothing
* Using a VPN to get in game > worked. BUT! This is not the way how it should be. Aswell my VPN sucks, keep restarting after 10 > 20 minutes.

Related problem forums:
Server where I am banned (English forum)
SA-MP1 and SA-MP2 (number 2 is dutch)
Trying to change IP (dutch)
Profider trying to change IP (dutch)

Maybe they use a script that doesn't allow some IPs an maybe your IP is one of the IPs unauthorized.

Are those location textdraws from the script itself or is it a mod? If yes, then it has to do with the script.

Quote:
Originally Posted by anou1
View Post
Maybe they use a script that doesn't allow some IPs an maybe your IP is one of the IPs unauthorized.
Thats possable, but I don't think so, I was able to play on the server before. Just once the server reconected had the banned message and now I have it everytime.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy0wns
View Post
Are those location textdraws from the script itself or is it a mod? If yes, then it has to do with the script.
You mean the ban message? Its not from the server we guess. The normal ban message is red and says I can create a unban request at there forums.

Ask them for what I told you, maybe it's that.
Cause u also tried with an other computer with same IP, so I think there's a problem with the IP only.

Maybe you are ban from the host ?
The host of the server.

Had you ever tried? Name_LastName?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNick
View Post
You mean the ban message? Its not from the server we guess. The normal ban message is red and says I can create a unban request at there forums.
No, in the corners it says your current location.
If that is from the server itself, then blame the script.

Quote:
View Post
No, in the corners it says your current location.
If that is from the server itself, then blame the script.
Its a cleo mod.

Quote:
View Post
Its a cleo mod.
I thought you didn't have mods?

Quote:
View Post
True, ofcourse I tested it without mods..
Did you really? You completely uninstalled all traces of mods and then tried? Tried reinstalling SA-MP after uninstalling mods? Could you please do it again and then get us a screenshot?

Banned bug happens like after 60-120+ seconds of time, when it says "Connecting to IP:Port...." If that is happening like instantly connecting, then sir you are rcon banned or probably your IP is in the range with other banned player.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potassium
View Post
Did you really? You completely uninstalled all traces of mods and then tried? Tried reinstalling SA-MP after uninstalling mods? Could you please do it again and then get us a screenshot?
Yes I did. 100% sure. But will do it again if you think it works.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iZN
View Post
Banned bug happens like after 60-120+ seconds of time, when it says "Connecting to IP:Port...." If that is happening like instantly connecting, then sir you are rcon banned or probably your IP is in the range with other banned player.
hm, I will ask the owner.

Quote:
View Post

Without any mods in singleplayer

Still banned...

Had to do /timestamp aswell.

Well at least that's one more thing to cross of the list of possible causes. But yeah, the "banned from server" bug happens when you are having trouble connecting to a server for whatever reason (your internet connection, or the server has blocked you, etc) so it's an issue between you and the server, it's not a SA-MP bug... I guess you just need to talk to the owner some more. Sounds like you are banned and they don't want to tell you that.

Quote:
View Post
Well at least that's one more thing to cross of the list of possible causes. But yeah, the "banned from server" bug happens when you are having trouble connecting to a server for whatever reason (your internet connection, or the server has blocked you, etc) so it's an issue between you and the server, it's not a SA-MP bug... I guess you just need to talk to the owner some more. Sounds like you are banned and they don't want to tell you that.
Pfff :/

This is a bug that already happend to a few servers around, including mine. They said that with the release of 0.3z this bug will be fixed. I also did a topic on this annoying bug a few days ago and also saw this topic yesterday:

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=486404

here's mine:
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=490733

I'm sure they just banned you and want you away, you can't be suddenly banned without you being banned via the script and/or the server. Unless it's a connection issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compton
View Post
This is a bug that already happend to a few servers around, including mine. They said that with the release of 0.3z this bug will be fixed. I also did a topic on this annoying bug a few days ago and also saw this topic yesterday:

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=486404

here's mine:
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=490733
Thank you!! I'll point the server owner on this. <3

Quote:
View Post
I'm sure they just banned you and want you away, you can't be suddenly banned without you being banned via the script and/or the server. Unless it's a connection issue.
Already expected that. I'm 99% sure its a connection issue. But don't know where, and how to fix it.

Looks like its something with the server. We tried to /trace and /ping in commandprompt. Everything is working like that. No errors or anything wrong. I guess its a bug in the script. They using a very old script and they working on a new one.. but still..