Banned bug || Need help!!

Hello all,

This noon I was flying a heli in a server, landed at the roof. Tried to exit but pressing enter didn't work. Tried /exit, didn't work aswell. Then I /slap'd myself out (admin cmd), had a parachute and got banned. Now in the first place we though it was the parachute-bug. I already spoke with the owner, he checked everything. All the ban lists and even the rcon. Nothing. Spoke with a scripter. He tolt me it can be a false ban issue. He tried to login on my account and that worked fine so its a problem at my side. Not the server side.

I reinstalled my game, GTA user files and my router. Still nothing. HELP NEEDED!!

Nick

Edit:

Delete your account on the 'Scriptfiles' folder and delete the samp.ban file.

You sure that works? It isn't my server. And the scripter can login with my password and name so...

So the conclusion is your IP has been banned from the specific server. Try getting the IP unbanned in case you guys got that scripted in.

Maybe server got restarted, and the message pop up, if the server restarting...
Sometimes you get banned message. but you not really banned. if the server restart.

Just logged in with my account at school. Just was enable to login. Walk around, teleport etc etc.

So there is something wrong with my ip at home.. Can I be only IP banned? Tried to create a new account. That dosn't work at home.. Than I still get the message I've got banned. Other servers are workin fine..

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNick
Посмотреть сообщение
Just logged in with my account at school. Just was enable to login. Walk around, teleport etc etc.

So there is something wrong with my ip at home.. Can I be only IP banned? Tried to create a new account. That dosn't work at home.. Than I still get the message I've got banned. Other servers are workin fine..
Yes, you can. The account itself is obviously working fine. Creating a new account wont work at home because the server itself automatically rejects your incoming connection because of the IP ban. You need to get the IP unbanned and everything will be fine.

You are not banned. It's a known GTA bug however, I have no clue how to fix it. Wait a bit and try logging in again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Jason
Посмотреть сообщение
You are not banned. It's a known GTA bug however, I have no clue how to fix it. Wait a bit and try logging in again.
hm.. How long should I wait?

They checked everything now. Reloaded the ban files. But didn't work. Change of my IP isn't an option because we can't just change it in the netherlands..

Anyone knows how to fix this?