Rest in Peace SA:MP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saize
View Post
u r dum

Time to get a Gamepad HAHAHAHAHAHA
Just Kidding....

If the Laggshot is fully gone, then the samp-community will end up like the mta-com. this shit canґt be serious -.-
You should create a Callback or Something or I guess 40% will leave samp because of this shitty update ._.
Something you can enable or disable in OnGameModeInit "EnableLaggshot();"

Maybe this update is usefull for some noobs which doesnґt know what laggshot is, but it is easy to learn (much easier till 0.3d).
Iґm gonna make a suggestion for that cause this update is horrible!

Finally!

Sucess...!!

Quote:
View Post
Feel free to leave if you dont like the new sync.

RIP to many servers, and many good dmers and players, I don't think this will be a success.

Quote:
View Post
Time to get a Gamepad HAHAHAHAHAHA
Just Kidding....

If the Laggshot is fully gone, then the samp-community will end up like the mta-com. this shit canґt be serious -.-
You should create a Callback or Something or I guess 40% will leave samp because of this shitty update ._.
Something you can enable or disable in OnGameModeInit "EnableLaggshot();"

Maybe this update is usefull for some noobs which doesnґt know what laggshot is, but it is easy to learn (much easier till 0.3d).
Iґm gonna make a suggestion for that cause this update is horrible!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saadat
View Post
RIP to many servers, and many good dmers and players, I don't think this will be a success.
Oh no! A major, unintended game breaking issue was fixed! Multiplayer will now be able to be played the way it was meant to be played! If you hate this update so much, you won't be forced to update. You can stick to your buggy 0.3x lagshooting.

RIP buggy lagshooting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayW
View Post
Oh no! A major, unintended game breaking issue was fixed! Multiplayer will now be able to be played the way it was meant to be played! If you hate this update so much, you won't be forced to update. You can stick to your buggy 0.3x lagshooting.

RIP buggy lagshooting.
Of course it's good when lagshot is fixed, now the majority of aimbots will raise, newbs will be using them all day.

your aim sucks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isolated
Посмотреть сообщение
your aim sucks
Understandable. I not dm-ed since half year.

Imagine this as CoD and play.

I can't believe it. It's finally happened. No longer can one guy with 200+ ping take out a room full of guys with 40 ping. Praise the devs!!
Now new players wont be scared off from being completely outskilled by people who understand lag shooting. At last.
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoDawg
Посмотреть сообщение
Of course it's good when lagshot is fixed, now the majority of aimbots will raise, newbs will be using them all day.
You're aware that there are multiple aimbots for samp as it is, right? and they work with the lagshooting?

Why the fuck would you need an aimbot w/o lagshoot?

Jesus Christ, be happy for once. DM isn't supposed to include lag-shooting.

laggshot is unreal and shitty, this is awesome!

Well, SA-MP is having progress now. Also we can say that the next update will definetly be 0.4 because Kalcor is out of the letters. He can't create a new alphabet, so 0.3z will be the last version of the 0.3 series. The real question is, when will 0.4 get released?

At the other hand, syncing the game is absolutely a revolution for us. People will complain. But the majority always wanted to have better sync.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamer T
Посмотреть сообщение
Well, SA-MP is having progress now. Also we can say that the next update will definetly be 0.4 because Kalcor is out of the letters. He can't create a new alphabet, so 0.3z will be the last version of the 0.3 series. The real question is, when will 0.4 get released?

At the other hand, syncing the game is absolutely a revolution for us. People will complain. But the majority always wanted to have better sync.
Did you know Kye is like 1% viking? So he still has the 3 Norwegian letters "Ж, Ш, Е" to use. Or the latin. Or arabic. Or yeah... every other alphabet.

OT: It's not a problem that he managed to sync shooting, I'd rather call it a REVOLUTION in what SA:MP have become. Everyone should be happy, the competition in DM is more fair now. How can you be able to call yourself King of SA:MP DM, if you won't allow the "peasants" below you to have a fairer competition?

THE GAME IS ON!

lol yea the only problem is that i got used to lag shooting so when i'm DM'ing i lag shot without realizing

it's more comfortable now when no-one says "OH Man your ping is damn high !!"

Yeah,it's removed and it has good and bad things..