Video: SA:MP 0.3z RC1: Lag shot has been removed

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=po4hOdyFL6E[/ame]

Sorry if is crappy

0.3z? Lol? 0.4 can be only after 0.3x. The programmer can remove lag-shooting manually.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyPaITaTKa
Посмотреть сообщение
0.3z? Lol? 0.4 can be only after 0.3x. The programmer can remove lag-shooting manually.
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=487997

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
LMAO forum quote of the week/month/year..

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Lol. Didnt it occur to you to check if there was an update first?

This will definitely help newbies kill more

yea this ruined all the deathmatching skills every noob will be good now and Silent said previously that the aimbot will be prevented easily -_-

That video dosen't even show anything..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omar55555
Посмотреть сообщение
yea this ruined all the deathmatching skills every noob will be good now and Silent said previously that the aimbot will be prevented easily -_-
This is the way every online FPS works, and unlike your fears, not "every noob is good" there.
Also, I wouldnt call "hitting the keys, making crazy movements to be unhittable "skill". Unlagged shooting is much more about skill than trying to predict someones movements, as this is more and more luck with higher pings, and making deathmatches pointless due to unfair pings.
The sync is probably the best update ever for samp by means of fairness and gameplay improvement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omar55555
View Post
yea this ruined all the deathmatching skills every noob will be good now-
No, it'll be a much more fair game. We've needed some sync improvements for a long, long time.

I'm not very fond of this update. It sorta takes the fun out of the game. I never saw lag shooting as an issue, I saw it as a feature that made SA:MP very enjoyable to me.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Made my day haha! xD

OT: Nice video displaying this, however maybe should be in the different section, but I dunno'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReFuSeR
View Post
I'm not very fond of this update. It sorta takes the fun out of the game. I never saw lag shooting as an issue, I saw it as a feature that made SA:MP very enjoyable to me.
SA-MP and GunZ were the only mod or game with lagshot. Lagshot wasn't a feature by a way or another, was a big issue.

anti cheat would be great, e.g. if you couldnt load the SAMP/Game when there is a modified file in the fodler or smth...

But this removed lag shot is AWESOME!!

I dont know why so many players complain about this, are you completly insane??!?!?
This is the reason why so many (new) players leave SAMP, due SAMP lag!
It also takes so much fun out of the game and this new update will be so much more realistic!
The lag was so annoying i cant even describe it using words...

thanks, huge thank you to the SAMP team!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MugiwaraNoLuffy
View Post
SA-MP and GunZ were the only mod or game with lagshot. Lagshot wasn't a feature by a way or another, was a big issue.
Well exactly my point. A lot of people saw it as a big issue, which technically it was. To me it was a feature that made the game interesting.

Even though it might have made the game more interesting, it did however made it unfair for certain pings and location. The less lag the game has the more realistic it will be to play < For them RP servers out there

no lag shot? bye urban legends

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlawPaw
View Post
no lag shot? bye urban legends
Oh ya, sure there bye. Oh and who the heck are you ?

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
loooooooooooooooooooooool awww this is so cute

We also need to remember, that a couple of months ago, Kye said that we need to keep in mind the purpose of this game. Take a look at the name of the mod. "San Andreas MultiPlayer". IIRC Kalcor has refused to add some odd features to the mod because it wouldn't be san andreas anymore. Now, with lag shooting, I guess Kalcor is quite happy with it, and so am I, and so are a lot of other people. San Andreas isn't about shooting in front of pedestrians, it's shooting at their damn face! This makes the mod more like the original game, and i think it's good, since this isn't supposed to be a "total conversion mod".

That said, the Finnish SA:MP community seems like they:
1) Don't play GTA:SA before joining a server
2) Don't know anything about SA:MP

And therefore, a Finnish/English server my friend had was flooded with false cheater reports because "No i am sure i shot him, there was blood spewing out of him and the shot was straight in the head! He still didn't get damage". I had my own server too, and it got flooded with the same kind of reports. Now that problem is gone. Good.