[Tutorial] Kick players automatically, if they have "admin" in their name.

Hey guys, this is my first tutorial. Ever wondered how to kick players automatically from your server if they have Admin in their name? Well this tutorial can help.

[*]Firstly, we need to put this under the OnPlayerConnect function.
Код:
public OnPlayerConnect(playerid)
{
	new pname[MAX_PLAYER_NAME],string[125]; // These are our variables pname stores the players name for later use, and string is used later too.
	GetPlayerName(playerid,pname,sizeof(pname)); // This reads what player is connecting and saves it to the variable pname that we made.
	if(strfind(pname, "admin", true) != -1) // We use strfind, to check if a certain variable contains something. In this case, we are checking if the players name contains "admin"
	{
	    format(string, sizeof(string), "{FF0000}Hello %s, your name contains the word 'Admin' please change it.",pname);// We use format here, so we can send the player a message with his/her name inside of it.
	    SendClientMessage(playerid, -1, string);// This uses the format what we did above, it basically sends whatever is inside of the format above.
	SetTimerEx("KickPlayer", 100, false, "i", playerid);// We use a timer here, as if we didn't the player would not see the message before he was kicked.
	}
	return 1;
}
[*]Then we need to make the KickPlayer function
Код:
forward KickPlayer(playerid);
public KickPlayer(playerid)// This function will be called when the timer goes down, whatever is inside here will be run.
{
	Kick(playerid);// Finally, this kicks the player from the server.
	return 1;
}

[*]Finished Result
Код:
forward KickPlayer(playerid);
public KickPlayer(playerid)
{
	Kick(playerid);
	return 1;
}

public OnPlayerConnect(playerid)
{
	new pname[MAX_PLAYER_NAME],string[125]; GetPlayerName(playerid,pname,sizeof(pname));
	if(strfind(pname, "admin", true) != -1)
	{
	    format(string, sizeof(string), "{FF0000}Hello %s, your name contains the word 'Admin' please change it.",pname);
	    SendClientMessage(playerid, -1, string);
		SetTimerEx("KickPlayer", 100, false, "i", playerid);
	}
	return 1;
}
Note: I was going to just release this as a filter script.. but it looked kinda too small to be one. So I thought I'd release a small tutorial instead.

Nice but has bugs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuun
Посмотреть сообщение
Nice but has bugs.
Which bugs.

Well. I connected with Admin and it worked then i connected with my name "[Cali]Stuun"

It said hello cali stuun your name contains admin bla bla.. like i still have admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuun
Посмотреть сообщение
Well. I connected with Admin and it worked then i connected with my name "[Cali]Stuun"

It said hello cali stuun your name contains admin bla bla.. like i still have admin
Really? Let me test it again.

Sure, go for it.

Seems you didn't test this but you copied from other gamemode/filterscript.
OT: It would be great if you put screenshot e.t.c so you can show players that this work perfect.

It is great i liked it very much but i'd like it more if it was dialog :P

Works perfectly for me. I even tried your name.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Magaсa
Посмотреть сообщение
Seems you didn't test this but you copied from other gamemode/filterscript.
OT: It would be great if you put screenshot e.t.c so you can show players that this work perfect.
I didn't copy this from another gamemode man. It's not that hard to make. I did test it, once.