Hi,

[If the thread needs to be removed, as it was last time please PM me a reason so I know why, thank you.]
[dugi said it was ok to repost with that above].

My player is getting these crashes:

Warning(opcode 0x6E9): Exception 0xC0000005 AT 0x40890A

He has SAMP Version 0.3x R1-2
He has Windows XP
He is using an Intel Default GFX

Thanks

Your previous post was removed as it contained your server IP and that could be construed as advertising. The server IP is unimportant when relaying info about windows exceptions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisersouse
Посмотреть сообщение
Your previous post was removed as it contained your server IP and that could be construed as advertising. The server IP is unimportant when relaying info about windows exceptions.
Not what Kalcor says but ok: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=104336

The crashing issues regards to a modification onto a vehicle that isn't supported.

Resource: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=289848

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira297
Посмотреть сообщение
The crashing issues regards to a modification onto a vehicle that isn't supported.

Resource: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=289848
It doesn't match the 0x40890A though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyleSmith
Посмотреть сообщение
It doesn't match the 0x40890A though.
Anyways, let me go by how I would usually figure it out. When does it occur and is it yourself or everyone around?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira297
Посмотреть сообщение
Anyways, let me go by how I would usually figure it out. When does it occur and is it yourself or everyone around?
Please read the thread, it says it is my player who has the problem. I was in the car when it happened. We was in a greenville car with nitro. It didn't exception for me, but only him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyleSmith
Посмотреть сообщение
Please read the thread, it says it is my player who has the problem. I was in the car when it happened. We was in a greenville car with nitro. It didn't exception for me, but only him.
If it was ONLY him then he has a modification on that vehicle that is causing an issue or a modified effects file inside of his models.

So this was a single crash when you were driving with him as a passenger?
I wouldnt be concerned by that, sa-mp does crash occasionally.

Also, it's far better for the player suffering the problem to communicate it directly than it to go through a third person, should he discover it is a regular issue.

p.s. i see no connection at all to the suggested cause/thread linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si|ent
Посмотреть сообщение
So this was a single crash when you were driving with him as a passenger?
I wouldnt be concerned by that, sa-mp does crash occasionally.

Also, it's far better for the player suffering the problem to communicate it directly than it to go through a third person, should he discover it is a regular issue.

p.s. i see no connection at all to the suggested cause/thread linked
He said he has them frequently, I was driving, he was the passenger.

When he said he has them frequently, because he doesn't know the forum or use them I said I would try and look into it for you.