Which browser do you use and why?

Firefox for computer, tired it out long time ago and liked it, so I still use it.. Opera for my phone because it's easy to use etc.

Firefox, You can actually change your theme just like ****** Chrome, Its very quick when I'm in a hurry and I don't have useless advertisements when I use Adblockpro

Opera.

I have been using Firefox for years. I have tried using Chrome a couple of times but always ended up going back to Firefox...

Edit: Sorry this were a double post just because of Opera, (for phone) LOL now when it's about browsers

****** chrome, each to use and most used browser?

Chrome, just because I can sync all my stuff between the multiple devices I have it installed on.

chrome because it is the best and i am the best

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potassium
Посмотреть сообщение
chrome because it is the best and i am the best
Well someone here has a big ego..

I use Opera because it is simple and has everything I need.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayDcosta
Посмотреть сообщение
Naa Chrome is by far the best. I have no reason to think why you hate it so much,
if you could tell me why you hate it so much I'd be glad to guide you on why you're wrong in your decision
chromium not for devlopas!

Opera and Chrome, depends on the period of time, sometimes Chrome lags and takes shitload of ram space.

Currently using Chrome, read a few reviews about Aurora and got me to thinking. Which is more fluent and fast? Chrome or Aurora?