Which browser do you use and why?

Which browser do you use and why?
(If you use more then one list your main one)

EDIT: (Forgot my own opinion)
I have used Firefox since the version 2 days but recently it has been laggy and crashing and I needed another browser because it was getting out of hand. I had a choice between Chrome (Which I already have and hate with all my guts) and Opera. I looked up some benchmarks for Opera and surprisingly IT IS the fastest browser out currently so I tried Opera and have been using it since as it is VERY fast and very clean with it's design and shockingly the settings page looks like Chrome's settings page.

****** Chrome, it has a simple and neat design. I never liked any other browsers so ye.

Why do people nowadays post so many polls related to daily stuff like "Do you judge people by their sexual orientation?" or, or let's say "Do you like <insert something> or <insert something>?"
All it does is end up becoming a topic with a bazzillion replies to it!

I am sorry for the above rage, but that's what I feel!
And yet I shall vote.

Cheers to MAN HAIR

****** chrome is faster than other browsers

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiamantEspace18
View Post
****** chrome is faster than other browsers
Opera is actually the fastest browser currently out.

Mozzila cause it's fast than other internet browsers!
EDIT: That's what i think about Mozzila Firefox.

FF because it's been in development longer than Chrome(Two of best personal choices).

Aurora. Firefox beta browser.

Chrome - Fastest browser and nicest too

Quote:
Originally Posted by V1ceC1ty
View Post
Aurora. Firefox beta browser.
^^

Although it's more shazam for Windows 8, Firefox told most cranky bugs are fixed on it (or so I heard) and it's better than the rough ol' Firefoxes!

Holy shit, Aurora is awesome.

Mostly Firefox for casual browsing and web developing. Other browsers mock with CSS. IE puts thick blue borders around clickable images by default, Chrome puts thick yellow borders around input boxes by default, and I'm sure there's more of that weird behavior.

IE 10.

I know, IE 6, 7 and 8 were godawful but since IE 9, Microsoft has been on a good roll.
I wouldn't say it's faster than Chrome or Opera but it's adequate for me.
Reason for using IE 10?
The engine. It renders things like the corners of a round dashed border much better.

firefox, because it's the best in the world.

Alright, alot of people uses firefox I guess, I'll try it :P

EDIT: Downloaded Firefox Aurora it's god damn awesome!

chrome cuz comfortable incognito

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipѕe
Посмотреть сообщение
chrome cuz comfortable incognito
cmon ie got private browser firefox got so mny plugins for incognito

****** Chrome.

Reason: Ability to change theme, easy and efficient for my opinion it is also fast (not sure if it is the fastest). Base on what i heard, ****** Chrome uses Java.

****** Chrome sucks dick! Why do people say it's fast? I did a "speed test" on both FF and GC. GC took 5 seconds to fully load ****** page. FF took only 1 second to load everything.
So I use FIREFOX!

Chrome - Fast, Syncs with my Home/School/Tablet browser and it usefull extensions