Showplayer dialog (weapons)

Do you know how to if possible, only for example: ID 0 (CJ) skin can use the weapons when he clicks the F or enter to take the weapons from some position, because I have a cop base, but I want only ID 285 and ID 287 to use that weapons, like a permission, only swat and army who has at the moment skin can use it, how to make it?

Anyone can tell me, please?

Can anyone help :S?

Код:
CMD:checkskin(playerid, params[])
{
	if(GetPlayerSkin(playerid) == 285 || GetPlayerSkin(playerid) == 287) {
	SendClientMessage(playerid, -1, "Your skin is correct, here, take a weapon!");
	} else {
	SendClientMessage(playerid, -1, "Please change your skin to take this weapon!");
	}
	return 1;
}

Hey, where do I add that?
pawn Код:
CMD:checkskin(playerid, params[])
{
    if(GetPlayerSkin(playerid) == 285 || GetPlayerSkin(playerid) == 287) {
    SendClientMessage(playerid, -1, "Your skin is correct, here, take a weapon!");
    } else {
    SendClientMessage(playerid, -1, "Please change your skin to take this weapon!");
    }
    return 1;
}

What command processor are you using? OnPlayerCommandText, YCMD, ZCMD or what? That command that that guy posted is using ZCMD, so you'll have to include that and download it too.

I have many, YCMD,ZCMD, etc etc, what should I do to make the CMD:checkskin work, and do I type it in GM or FS? help me please and thanks for responding

Type at the bottom of your GM.

But wait what do you mean "at the bottom of your GM" OnPlayerText or where? and do I need to type #include <zcmd> ?

At the very bottom of everything. And yes, at the top you need to include the ZCMD.