Anyone know MX:RP?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y_Less
Посмотреть сообщение
Unless, of course, "where they live" is "anywhere but the US". Your laws don't apply to the whole world, despite what your government may like to believe.
*nervous giggle*

To be on-topic: There's no valid proof MX:RP is actually doing anything. I could easily (not saying I did) go on your TS and use MX:RP's name to fool you all. Also, what do you understand under the term "DDoS"?

And.. Of course, you should contact your host first. We cannot help you more than they do. We can only give tips what you should give to your host, IF they already tried to help you.

If they were on your TS, get their IP and find out who their ISP is.

Contact their ISP with proof, and they'll get in trouble. Also, you can find the owner's phone number when you look up their IP, call that number and speak to their parents.

i quited playing RP since all servers are edited NGRP and MCRP!

All started by MCRP (Mafia City RP), then people found leaked versions of NGRP & MCRP and now in whole SA-MP RP servers are kids (playing with leaked gamemodes).
I have to say i don't care about those kids cuz they are sucky to develop their own script.!
I'm out of this topic!

Mention: i agree with carz.!!

report to fbi, ddos, no proof, server ad'ing your ip on the proof, blah blah blah how many useless threads are there, i still don't know why this is still up after Y_Less looking at it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Magaсa
Посмотреть сообщение
i quited playing RP since all servers are edited NGRP and MCRP!

All started by MCRP (Mafia City RP), then people found leaked versions of NGRP & MCRP and now in whole SA-MP RP servers are kids (playing with leaked gamemodes).
I have to say i don't care about those kids cuz they are sucky to develop their own script.!
I'm out of this topic!

Mention: i agree with carz.!!
If you weren't so ignorant you'd realize MCRP is another NGG Edit, and NGG is a GF Edit, so yeah, investigate before going around talking like a "Mr. IknowEverything" when you don't know shit about different communities.

OT: I wonder if Y_Less is going to lock this (Yet another one...) Drama Retarded thread created by the drama attention whore Akira.

I've never seen so much crying on a thread before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinitas
Посмотреть сообщение
I've never seen so much crying on a thread before.
You haven't used this forum much then because there were much worse ones.

Anyway what is the point of this topic? First of all this doesn't prove anything and second of all we can't do anything about this either way.

^ what he said lol, best you can do is call his mommy and pretend to be police or someshit to get him scared.