Anyone know MX:RP?

-
I've been helping a few friends of mine with some issues. Recently a server known as 'MX:RP' has been DDoSing their server (why I don't even know). However, they remain attacking the server, and have started to DDoS Players. You might want to think where you want to play on a 'SA:MP' Community.

Yeah, This is true. They are DYING so they just go to some servers and start Ruining it.

MXRP is a shitty NGRP edit who give tons of shit and seeking to make alot of cash.

Ahh typical NGRP rip's fighting Against one another.

I love these edit-pasted threads that go nowhere have fun

This will indeed go nowhere, as it contains the server IP and will be deleted soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauzen
Посмотреть сообщение
This will indeed go nowhere, as it contains the server IP and will be deleted soon.
Yes indeed it won't go anywhere, they don't have proof whatsoever.
It could of been someone else trying to start drama but whatever. Like Mauzen said, it won't go anywhere without proof.

*cough* *cough* You guys need to get a Girl in y'all lives.. Like seriously.

No need to be complaining and accusing servers of doing Shit.. SA-MP is SA-MP.. It will not change. 10 yr olds 'owning' servers and acting like they own a Corporate Enterprise. Want to own something of your own? Go start something by yourself.

Kids, report them at the FBI website. It doesn't matter where they live, they're considered cyber terrorist and would have to come to where you live for a court session. They can recieve around 8 years in federal prison if they're over 18. If below 18 they'd be house arrested with no internet for 8 months or so.

MXRP has never Dosed any other members of competing communities, probably our members have done it, but its not our fault is it? Aside from that, we don't have interest in harming other low-class communities that barely have any players on it, atleast we don't have one of the crappy "security teams" other communities have, which is consisted of rich kids with booters, instead its actualy security, I won't get into detail but Maximum Gaming won't be or will never be interested in harming other communities which do not show any harm to it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan_Viz
Посмотреть сообщение
MXRP has never Dosed any other members of competing communities, probably our members have done it, but its not our fault is it? Aside from that, we don't have interest in harming other low-class communities that barely have any players on it, atleast we don't have one of the crappy "security teams" other communities have, which is consisted of rich kids with booters, instead its actualy security, I won't get into detail but Maximum Gaming won't be or will never be interested in harming other communities which do not show any harm to it
Could you explain the screenshots then?

Stop running GF/NGG edits and your problems will be gone.

I'm not kidding. Do something different for fuck's sake.

Almost everyone who is big around those types of servers are assholes and will continue to DoS/DDoS you just because they can't handle competition.

On a side note,

I was admin on MXRP for a while but quit a few days later because of the shit with Javaun Miller, but that was in the past. (I'm no longer affiliated with any of these people and honestly, I'm ashamed to ever have been)

Rory (who I see in your TS) has a buddy that hacks people for him and has a lot of enemies.

This is a large /cry thread.

If you can't handle the DDoS/DoS and have to cry here about it, refer to the very first sentence in this post.

Obviously none of you guys can handle owning a fucking server if you are here crying/asking for help for it.

It's your server, it's not our problem, it's yours. Simple as that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Classical
Посмотреть сообщение
Could you explain the screenshots then?
The screenshots show nothing, theres noone known as Barny on mx-gaming, if you'd like to see a complete list of Mx gaming administrators and/or representatives you may check the forums.

Well it's true, MX-RP isn't a great server, It's just a money factory that has blown up and is now just sitting there smoldering because they don't have players.

That's All they are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cole_William
Посмотреть сообщение
Well it's true, MX-RP isn't a great server, It's just a money factory that has blown up and is now just sitting there smoldering because they don't have players.

That's All they are.
Cole, you can't talk shit about MX-RP you were with them a while ago as an Administrator and got demoted because you were being a big retard.

I'm not sticking up for MX-RP, the server is gay and is a shitty NG-RP edit but Cole don't be hating on shit just because you got demoted.

Money Factory? You were part of that damn money factory so I'd really shut up.

l o l

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Shade
Посмотреть сообщение
Kids, report them at the FBI website. It doesn't matter where they live, they're considered cyber terrorist and would have to come to where you live for a court session. They can recieve around 8 years in federal prison if they're over 18. If below 18 they'd be house arrested with no internet for 8 months or so.
You don't report that to the FBI you report it to IC3
http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cole_William
Посмотреть сообщение

That's All they are.
Who are you anyway? Probably another butthurt currupt admin who got fired, meh, seems legit.

I lack sympathy for this server; down to the fact that it's just another recycled NG:RP GM edit. Another bland, unoriginal script which has been re-used hundreds of times under the fake pretense of being "unique". This isn't worth anyone's time.