Creating a script that you WANT!

With 2 years experience of SAMP pawno scripting, i'm willing of creating any type of script for you, it can even be a copy of another server which you likes the GM, or just an BRAND new gamemode you wan't to get scripted.

I do only do this for 2 person's, and you'll have to post an application here, if I think you're worth and really need this help, then i'll add your skype and we'll talk!

PHP код:
Your skype(so i can add you):
Why you need an copy of another server / new gamemode:
Would you put me in credits?: 
Thanks and remember, I been done alot of awesome GameModes on my PC which I never released before and its really HQ and good roleplay scripts.

Note: You cannot release the GM i'm scripting for you.

Your skype(so i can add you): mony.mony1986
Why you need an copy of another server / new gamemode: new gamemode VERY VEry unique had 200 players got ddos lost everything scripter left no need a new One RPG
Would you put me in credits?: Yes Co-owner i will host

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=447813

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbienoob
Посмотреть сообщение
I'd just like to explain what newbienoob replied. That link is the link that you can go and post and tell your qualities of scripting and see if anyone is willing to hire you as a scripter or not. There, you can post whether if you are a scripter, mapper, or willing to help / donate, and the other way around, e.g. post if you need a scripter, helper or mapper. This is a forum for General Discussions about SA:MP, not a forum to offer your scripting skills to others.

Your skype(so i can add you): goke_mitrev
Why you need an copy of another server / new gamemode: Well i want to start a new community and i cant work alone on the gamemode.
I need some with which i can work, i have unique ideas and some are taken from another server, also i have one unique script but it uses dini and dudb so if you want we can try to convert it to y_ini or mysql.
Please contact me asap.

Best Regards MadafakaPro
Would you put me in credits?: Yes sure, why not?