JerneJL - Stabling the wall as a straight floor

I never make it stabled as a straight floor. It's always has somewhat twisted. How to stable it?

Get used to it first, if you dont find out, reply with me quoted, and ill help you, im a pro with Map Construction... Until then ill be waiting to know...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cray1100
Посмотреть сообщение
Get used to it first, if you dont find out, reply with me quoted, and ill help you, im a pro with Map Construction... Until then ill be waiting to know...
I'm mapping for like a few weeks now. Mapped a lot of interiors etc, but they are a bit twisted but I make it perfect to disappear yet I want it to be PERFECT. But I can't stable it still.

Just advertise it as "modern" architecture. Then all the wrong angles wont matter.

round off the rotations to the closest multiple of 90, so if the rotation is 88, 175, 278 it'd become 90, 180, 270

Quote:
Originally Posted by cessil
Посмотреть сообщение
round off the rotations to the closest multiple of 90, so if the rotation is 88, 175, 278 it'd become 90, 180, 270
This and, if it is a surface you are straightening to, you put the center of the obect half way on the line you need to be lined up to...