[FilterScript] [FS] ReactiontestFS 1.3

sometimes it DOES work but sometimes it doesn\'t work like it has to be ._.
pic: /imageshack/img165/9106/samp1000bj3.png

During the tests it was working fine... are you running a complicated gamemode or anything? Trying to think of anything that might interfere with it.

I\'ll try and fix some stuff for 1.3.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomozj
OK Alejandro, this was created when I was even more of a nub scripter.

I\'m going to update today, fixing the bugs. And the smiley is normal, unavoidable in an easy way.
how do you mean the smiley is normal? and at the new version he gives 2 warnings :
C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\samp2 fun\filterscriptseactiontest.pwn(69) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\samp2 fun\filterscriptseactiontest.pwn(70) : warning 217: loose indentation
and he doesn\'t load .amx:

help me

Also, the smiley happens anyway. It\'s there for everyone, and if I were to try and get rid of it it would be alot of work (no idea where to start...).

Those loose indentation warnings aren\'t on the script I posted. Try downloading the script again.

And to finish, it does load the amx properly, but as you\'ve proven by pasting your warnings, the name of your file is reactiontest.amx, and you were trying to make your SA-MP Server app load reaction.amx.

Easy. Just fix it up and you\'re good to go!

lol that a stupid mistake the script is working good now nice script

here\'s a fix for that loop (now using strcmp)... and the smily at the end...
http://bin.mrbondt.nl/367

simply because if you create a "string", the last char should be 0 (not \'0\', just \0 ... ), and it was some other before -> hence the smily. In the 1.2, you can type the first 7 chars and then any random one, it wouldn\'t know.

Thanks mabako!

I\'ve written up the stuff you changed on the script I had on my computer, and I\'ve updated the startpost to make sure users can get the latest script straight away.

Thanks again.

Very nice! Also very good idea, I changed the 10,000 into a tuned sultan, so winner gets tuned sultan, thanks for giving me the new link,

Hiphop

Code:
C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\samp022server.win32\filterscripts\ReactionTest.pwn(1) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\samp022server.win32\filterscripts\ReactionTest.pwn(6) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnFilterScriptInit")
C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\samp022server.win32\filterscripts\ReactionTest.pwn(8) : error 017: undefined symbol "print"
C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\samp022server.win32\filterscripts\ReactionTest.pwn(9) : error 017: undefined symbol "print"
C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\samp022server.win32\filterscripts\ReactionTest.pwn(10) : error 017: undefined symbol "print"
C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\samp022server.win32\filterscripts\ReactionTest.pwn(12) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetTimer"
C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\samp022server.win32\filterscripts\ReactionTest.pwn(17) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnFilterScriptExit")
C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\samp022server.win32\filterscripts\ReactionTest.pwn(31) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnPlayerText")
C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\samp022server.win32\filterscripts\ReactionTest.pwn(33) : error 017: undefined symbol "strcmp"
C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\samp022server.win32\filterscripts\ReactionTest.pwn(40) : error 017: undefined symbol "SendClientMessage"
C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\samp022server.win32\filterscripts\ReactionTest.pwn(44) : error 017: undefined symbol "SendClientMessage"
C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\samp022server.win32\filterscripts\ReactionTest.pwn(53) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnPlayerCommandText")
C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\samp022server.win32\filterscripts\ReactionTest.pwn(55) : error 017: undefined symbol "IsPlayerAdmin"
C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\samp022server.win32\filterscripts\ReactionTest.pwn(57) : error 017: undefined symbol "strcmp"
C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\samp022server.win32\filterscripts\ReactionTest.pwn(63) : error 017: undefined symbol "strcmp"
C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\samp022server.win32\filterscripts\ReactionTest.pwn(66) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\samp022server.win32\filterscripts\ReactionTest.pwn(66) : error 017: undefined symbol "format"
C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\samp022server.win32\filterscripts\ReactionTest.pwn(66) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\samp022server.win32\filterscripts\ReactionTest.pwn(66) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\samp022server.win32\filterscripts\ReactionTest.pwn(67) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\samp022server.win32\filterscripts\ReactionTest.pwn(67) : error 017: undefined symbol "SendClientMessageToAll"
C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\samp022server.win32\filterscripts\ReactionTest.pwn(76) : error 017: undefined symbol "KillTimer"
C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\samp022server.win32\filterscripts\ReactionTest.pwn(81) : error 017: undefined symbol "random"
C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\samp022server.win32\filterscripts\ReactionTest.pwn(81) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\samp022server.win32\filterscripts\ReactionTest.pwn(84) : error 017: undefined symbol "format"
C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\samp022server.win32\filterscripts\ReactionTest.pwn(84) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\samp022server.win32\filterscripts\ReactionTest.pwn(84) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\samp022server.win32\filterscripts\ReactionTest.pwn(85) : error 017: undefined symbol "print"
C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\samp022server.win32\filterscripts\ReactionTest.pwn(86) : error 017: undefined symbol "SendClientMessageToAll"
C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\samp022server.win32\filterscripts\ReactionTest.pwn(91) : error 017: undefined symbol "GivePlayerMoney"
C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\samp022server.win32\filterscripts\ReactionTest.pwn(92) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetTimer"
C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\samp022server.win32\filterscripts\ReactionTest.pwn(96) : error 017: undefined symbol "GetPlayerName"
C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\samp022server.win32\filterscripts\ReactionTest.pwn(96) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\samp022server.win32\filterscripts\ReactionTest.pwn(97) : error 017: undefined symbol "format"
C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\samp022server.win32\filterscripts\ReactionTest.pwn(97) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\samp022server.win32\filterscripts\ReactionTest.pwn(97) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\samp022server.win32\filterscripts\ReactionTest.pwn(98) : error 017: undefined symbol "SendClientMessageToAll"
C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\samp022server.win32\filterscripts\ReactionTest.pwn(99) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetTimer"
C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\samp022server.win32\filterscripts\ReactionTest.pwn(99) : warning 204: symbol is assigned a value that is never used: "reactiongap"
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

24 Errors.
I get all those errors, Can someone please help me?
Because this is pretty cool, Lol.

P.S. Thanks for shareing this man.

you forgot a/some bracket(s) somewhere

Err, the script I supplied works fine - have you tried redownloading the original script and compiling that?

cant download

Quote:
Originally Posted by gothem
cant download
You can just use your cursor to select all of the text - the line numbers won\'t be included.

Code:
public OnPlayerText(playerid, text[])
{
    if(!strcmp(text, reactionstr, false))
    {
        if(reactioninprog == 2) ReactionWin(playerid);
        if(reactioninprog == 1)
        {
            if(reactionwinnerid == playerid)
            {
            SendClientMessage(playerid,0x247C1BFF,"You\'ve already won!");
            }
            else
            {
            SendClientMessage(playerid,0x247C1BFF,"You are too slow!");
            }

{

{
if (Calling[playerid] > -1 && Answered[playerid] == 1)
{

new string[256];
new sendername[MAX_PLAYER_NAME];
GetPlayerName(playerid, sendername, sizeof(sendername));
format(string, sizeof(string), "%s: %s", sendername, text);
SendClientMessage(Calling[playerid], COLOR_YELLOW, string);
SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_LIGHTBLUE, string);
print(string);
print(string);
return 0;
}
return 1;
}
Where i made mistake ?

Hehe before about a year I made same thing , but i didn\'t released it :/ (even I don\'t know why).
Just my was called only FSReaction with the same damn idea.
Its very simple, and useful for some RPG servers like a addon to a standard bunch of features :P.
Anyway nice job

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiordas
Where i made mistake ?
I suggest you learn the Pawn syntax, and count your { and }s.

Oh, and thanks CodeMaster.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomozj
Quote:
Originally Posted by fiordas
Where i made mistake ?
I suggest you learn the Pawn syntax, and count your { and }s.
So wheres mistake ?

I kindof told you that?

Your problem is with your Pawn syntax and not with my filterscript, so it hasn\'t got much to do with me.

Sure, just look at the script. You\'ll find that there\'s a function that brings excecutes the reactiontest, and that function is on a timer. That\'s all you need to do is rip out the current timer with random parts and put whatever way you want in yourself.

Is any way to create a command like /reactions and when a player use it,he see who many times he(his nickname) have won?