Does someone got experience with IG-HOST

Poor website (spelling mistakes which could've easily be prevented by using a spell checker) and the owner acts like a 12 year old kid.

I wouldn't trust them if I were you. There are a lot of hosts listed here of which the reputation has already been proven. Go with them instead.

The owner asks for rep, too. Wouldn't trust them

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaceTutorialz
View Post
I would go with ColorHost. I used it once, it was great. I do not know if it was DDoS protected or not as mine never did get DDoSed.

Read Colorhost-Kevin's signature above.
A friend of me had a host with colorhost, when he got like +15 players on his server the server always crashed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duck
View Post
The owner asks for rep, too. Wouldn't trust them

Haha oownd xd

I suppose you could always visit one of the 'trusted' hosts and ask their live chat (If they have one) whether or not they are DDoS protected. If they don't have a live chat you could always browse around their site, most hosts will advertise the fact that they have prevention against DDoS attacks.

-Connor

IG.HOST is seriously shit! the owner is a little faggot dont trust that host at all scamming now days

Just wanted to make clear, that there are 2 owners in the company.
I am the one that barely spends any time on the SA-MP forums and I would like you to keep it down a little with the crap about our servers. Please don't say we're crap until you've actually played on one of our servers.

- Jan

Quote:
Originally Posted by VatoGomez
View Post
A friend of me had a host with colorhost, when he got like +15 players on his server the server always crashed
Hmm, never happened to me, nor as my brother. Your friend must have had something wrong with his script.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ighost
View Post
Just wanted to make clear, that there are 2 owners in the company.
I am the one that barely spends any time on the SA-MP forums and I would like you to keep it down a little with the crap about our servers. Please don't say we're crap until you've actually played on one of our servers.

- Jan
i have any kind of rights to talk about your host sir!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OpticKiller
View Post
i have any kind of rights to talk about your host sir!
Honestly, no you don't sir. You have a right to judge a limited way, you don't need to say they are sh*t. They pay there money to keep there host going, I have never used there host, it may be bad. But you do not need to be a pain in the butt about it.

I dont understand why people are saying this stuff against IG HOST !
I AM there regular customer ! and I never got any issues related to the HOST

Nour is really a nice person ! he provide alot of help to me !!
IG-HOST is really great hosting company !
I will prefer everyone to get a host from them !

someone close this topic to stop further flaming -.-

question was answered here http://forum.sa-mp.com/showpost.php?...3&postcount=20