Does someone got experience with IG-HOST

Hello, I'm looking for a good sa-mp host with good support, but most of all i would like if it is DDOS protected.
I saw some theard's and in one i saw that IG-HOST is ddos protected, can someone confirm this?

Thanks Anyways

Check around on review sites to see if they have any reviews but all the "Recomended" hosts are here https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=189169

*edit* I've had a look round and can't find a review for them apart from a single one on their website which may or may not be from an actual customer

Do not choose that host, 2GB space is a tiny limit. The owner is also an immature and annoying idiot.

The owner of this hosts owns around another 20 fake nigerian hosts.

The owner cannot afford a hosted tab.

Quote:
Originally Posted by khanz
View Post
The owner cannot afford a hosted tab.
ROFL I was in-game when he said that xD

Its not DDos protectable , Owner told me.

Hhmm, I dont see really good reaction's here about IG-Host. But in my eye's it was a good host what i heard about it.

Does someone know a good host that is ddos protected? ( No vps, dedicated )

Its good and I am using IG-host for my server. And my server is not getting down as even i was pinging my own server. DDos protected servers are expensive.

If you're thats desperete to get DDoS protection, get a job.

Go with a well known host.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCoder
View Post
If you're thats desperete to get DDoS protection, get a job.
LOL, from when is asking advice a crime? I aint a poor guy all I am asking is if ig host is ddos protected, peace.

IG-HOST is not ddos protected at the moment, but we're doing our best to keep our servers up without any problems.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fahadtariq73
View Post
Its good and I am using IG-host for my server. And my server is not getting down as even i was pinging my own server. DDos protected servers are expensive.
If you could take down a server by pinging it, then any server viewed from the SA-MP client would go down...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ighost
View Post
IG-HOST is not ddos protected at the moment, but we're doing our best to keep our servers up without any problems.

EDIT:http://prntscr.com/1femuv
Yeah, it's always a good sign when a host can remember the date

Quote:
Originally Posted by linuxthefish
View Post
If you could take down a server by pinging it, then any server viewed from the SA-MP client would go down...

Yeah, it's always a good sign when a host can remember the date
I dont really know what's your problem

The gamecp is poorly made, he resells hosted tabes from GAME-MP, what a disgrace.

Quote:
View Post
he resells hosted tabes from GAME-MP.
Hosts do this though. Not just him.

I would go with ColorHost. I used it once, it was great. I do not know if it was DDoS protected or not as mine never did get DDoSed.

Read Colorhost-Kevin's signature above.

If you really have a big community/business then you must buy your personal VPS.
You can buy it from hetzner.de, It is ddos protected.

Quote:
View Post
The gamecp is poorly made, he resells hosted tabes from GAME-MP, what a disgrace.
And what's your problem? Everyone using game-mp.

You mad?