Teargas System

Sorry about the weight bug, it had been fixed after video was recorded. This system basically calculates the distance by your aiming angle with some formulas and creates the teargas object by it. That means, every angle has different distance to throw teargas and physics rules apply to it, for example if you aim the weapon too high, the distance will be short.

Please feel free to make any criticism or any suggestions.

This is a good idea, easy to do! well done

Very nice my friend.

And what about if the object gets shot into wall? It wont bounce so it will go through and bug up, or what about if you shoot it from a hill? I guess it will float in air on player's z level?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EV007
View Post
And what about if the object gets shot into wall? It wont bounce so it will go through and bug up, or what about if you shoot it from a hill? I guess it will float in air on player's z level?
Script always finds the Z level of the position that it fell, means it can fit any condition about Z level. The collision is the thing I am currently working on, for now the script is not able to detect if weapon is fired onto a wall or not. And if it gets fired into a wall, probably will act like it's been shot normally and get the Z level of where it fell, which also can be roof of a building.

Finding the Z level by MapAndreas? its not accurate. Cause there isnt really any other way to detect if he shot from a hill.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EV007
View Post
Finding the Z level by MapAndreas? its not accurate. Cause there isnt really any other way to detect if he shot from a hill.
Yeah, and it worked in all the tests I did. I haven't seen any inaccurate calculation while using MapAndreas.

Nice, never seen this before & well done.