Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here!

Looking for someone who can edit my Gm. Add new features and edit it from how it is now.

I will pay before hand via paypall. PM me! ( no budget ).

I'm hosting a server on hosted tab, i need someone with a unique script so we can host it, PM me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droxx
Посмотреть сообщение
Call of Duty - Infinite Warfare is a COD server written from scratch , we are currently looking for:

Web Developer: (Must have Web Developing Skills!)

- Senior Administrator in game!
- Custom Title in forum
- Special Discord Role

Mappers: (Must show me three maps of his work)

- Server Administrator in game!
- Added in /credits
- Discord Role
- Forum Rank

Beta Testers: (Atleast three years experience in SA-MP)

- Will be added in credits!
- Special Discord & Forum Role/Rank!

Server Administrators: (Atleast two years experience in SA-MP)

- Server Admin Rank!
- Forum & Discord Rank/Role

If you are Interested, Contact Droxx!
Discord!
Still looking.

looking for someone good at making trailer, will be paid. contact me on discord Professor#9936

I am looking for a scripter, Freeroam server.

Will pay for it

add me on discord

Miko#3826

The Gaming Community (TGC) started out as a SA-MP server called Just Another Roleplay which is in it's final stages of development, we plan on launching mid-February. JA-RP was acquired in early December of 2018 by Hosting4Stars LIMITED, a private hosting company. After the acquisition, the new management team decided to go down the path towards a full gaming community instead of only a sa-mp server.

As of January 2019, TGC now has a Vanilla Minecraft server deployed, and we also plan on deploying a freeroamTDM/etc sa-mp server in the upcoming months along with the RP server.

Have you ever dreamt of being staff on a heavy roleplay server but it was always very complicated?

Just Another Roleplay is looking to fill several Server Moderator positions - Contact oh yeah yeah#6726 on Discord if you are interested, it is quite simple!

We're also looking for graphic designers for our website & Teamspeak3 server! If you are interested in a staff position with TGC, contact Jeff (contact information below)

If you have any questions, contact me @;
Discord: Jeff !
or email me @ jeff@hosting4stars.us

Web Developer: Must have Web Developing Skills!

- Administrator in game!
- Custom Title in forum
- Special Discord Role

Mappers: Must show me one maps of his work

- Added in /credits
- Discord Role
- Forum Rank

Beta Testers: Atleast 2 years experience in SA-MP

Server Administrators: Atleast 2 years experience in SA-MP

- Server Admin Rank!

If you are Interested, contact Anonymous Join on our discord
Join our discord : https://discord.gg/2r5m8D

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaryTom
View Post
looking for someone good at making trailer, will be paid. contact me on discord Professor#9936
still looking!

Web Developer: Must have Web Developing Skills!

- Administrator in game!
- Custom Title in forum
- Special Discord Role

Mappers: Must show me one maps of his work

- Added in /credits
- Discord Role
- Forum Rank

Beta Testers: Atleast 2 years experience in SA-MP

Server Administrators: Atleast 2 years experience in SA-MP

- Server Admin Rank!

If you are Interested, contact Anonymous Join on our discord
Join our discord : https://discord.gg/2r5m8D

Looking for mappers and scripters to help finish up the project "Liberty City Roleplay" I am working on. We already have a decent playerbase of 30 players, the server is made in a custom Liberty City map bugsfree.

The server is based in Portland and if we get a decent mappers and scripters team we'll open other Liberty City cities.

Contact me either over PMs on SAMP or Discord: https://discord.gg/r6eyXPH

I need a scripter! I have a freeroam server with some teleports (/aa etc). I need someone that can make a teleport menu (click and go).

I will pay beforehand via paypall. PM me!

We are looking for active & trusted scripter, will be paid.

Contact me.

Looking to gather a group of individuals who are prepared to be apart of a upcoming heavy role-play server. Serious inquires only.

Spots Open

- Mappers
- Web Developers
- 3rd Party Developers

I'm looking for a scripter for a cod or trucking server, maybe monthly for over $50 who wants to let me know.

I am available if anybody needs a paid scripter.

I have a custom RP server you can visit to see my work.

Offering Mapping Services in return for payment. I map exteriors only(includes islands, cities etc.).
Drop me a PM or contact me via Discord: Drake#8867

Looking for an experienced scripter to join a project, an upcoming heavy roleplay server. Contact me in Discord, Rogify#2095. Please have something you can show your skills with, I'm not going to work with people who just say they are good scripters. The scripter will become part of the admin team and might be paid down the line, depending on the quality of the work.

I am looking for Scripters.

Golden_Claw#9491

Quote:
Originally Posted by IloveKeke
Посмотреть сообщение
Recruiting Developer.
Our SA:MP Fantasy Roleplay community is recruiting a Gamemode Developer, we are searching for someone with who has plenty of time to spend, and isn't working on any other projects as we're seeking for someone that is willing to work on a large gamemode, and knows how to build it up from the bottom to the top.

What do we expect from the developer:
- Capable of working alone
- Common sense
- Can sustain frustrating times, and stress.
- English communication
- Is willing to provide us with text updates at least every 2 days
- Is capable of working on a fairly big list of features
- Has knowledge in: ColAndreas, NPC's, Textdraws, the ins and out of a roleplay gamemode

We expect common sense, the developer reports to us every two days what he has been working on, even if he hasn't been working on anything. He keeps us up to date with issues etcetera. Constant communication with us is a must.

Yes, you'll be rewarded a sum of money for your hard work. But you must prove that you are capable of this position and why we should hire you, you are basically the construction engineer of our home, we expect professionalism.

Interested in this challenge, and you think you can help us out? Don't hesitate to contact us through Discord, we'll be asking questions, and most likely also ask you about your past projects.

Contact details: Pear#1234, :hearts:Coles#9828, Skittles#6451
Still available.

Looking for a server to join in with a medium player-base, I am available for funding or for opening up a community with a unique mode.

Contact me on discord (#1391) or at PM.