Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here!

Are you looking out for a Manager or Administrator for your community?

I'm a very old member of the SA-MP community and have expertise in handling different game modes.
Here are a few important points that you should know before considering me:
1- I joined SA-MP in 2012 and SA-MP forum in 2013.
2- Experienced EX-Administrator and EX-Management Head of Limitless Gaming Community [www.Lgsamp.com]
2- I've owned "Call Of Duty-Real World At War" server back in 2015 with 100/100 player base on daily basis.
3- I've owned "Xtreme Gaming", A free roam and mini-games server.
4- I owned a RP server as well named as, "West coast Roleplay".

Message me here if you want to know something further.

I Am Looking for Mappers.

pm me

I am currently looking for small scripting/mappings/maintaince projects. I have been in the SAMP community for about 6 years I just took a break to study and now i'm back. Nothing that will take much time (RP scripts from scratch), I am willing to make dm/tdm/bug fixes/new server maps etc.. for a small fee starting from as low as $6, depending on the size of the project and how soon you want it to be completed.

Please pay much attention to listed items below which has an *

What to expect from me:
  • Mature personality
  • Excellent Deals
  • Realistic work
  • Work getting completed on time
  • Privacy of your project
  • Reference Project Pictures (Maps)
Work I do:
  • Best Anti-Cheat System (93% accurate)
  • Admin Systems
  • Vip Systems
  • Business Systems
  • House Systems
  • Scripts From Scratch(tdm/dm/CnR etc..)
  • Interior Mappings
  • Exterior Mappings
  • Photoshop Logos
  • HTML/JAVASCRIPT/CSS coding (only accepting small projects)
  • Bug Fixes
  • Much More...
What I expect:
  • Trust worthy clients
  • Respect
  • A small deposit must be made before projects begins.(This is for time spent incase you wish to cancel the project midway and waste my time)*
  • Clients will be asked to sign a project contract.(For paypal evidence, incase clients wants to refund after receiving the finished project. IT HAS HAPPENED BEFORE) *
Contact me on discord at: TrapKyng#1719 or send me an PM on forums

Accepting Donations:

SERIOUS CLIENTS ONLY

Also I am willing to manage/become an admin in an active rp/dm server, helping out the community with my experiences and skills. Server must have players and a mature and strong open minded team to work with.FOR FREE

Interested in hosting SA-MP servers of any kind. Message me on Discord at Avialila#2264 to talk further if interested.

Looking for mapper who is capable and/or can provide with freeroam maps. It is to be a new freeroam script developed from scratch, thus it is quite important that quality comes with it.

Experience and old works might or might not be a must, as long as current work is satisfying.

Cannot guarantee payment, even though might if work is of excellent quality; position in the administration/mapper team will certainly be a start.

Looking for a decent mapper for a freeroam/stunt server. The server is online but in BETA stage.
Also looking for a developer. If interested leave a message or join my discord. Url in signature.

Looking for a server sponsor for a Call of Duty gamemode, private message me if you are interested.

I'm looking for a high reputed experienced pro scripter for a serious project that also knows mysql.

PM me if anybody is interested I can pay good for the project thanks.

Looking for Beta-Testers!
Contact me over PM.

I am currently looking for small scripting/mappings/maintaince projects. I have been in the SAMP community for about 6 years I just took a break to study and now i'm back. Nothing that will take much time (RP scripts from scratch), I am willing to make dm/tdm/bug fixes/new server maps etc.. for a small fee starting from as low as $6, depending on the size of the project and how soon you want it to be completed.

Please pay much attention to listed items below which has an *

What to expect from me:
  • Mature personality
  • Excellent Deals
  • Realistic work
  • Work getting completed on time
  • Privacy of your project
  • Reference Project Pictures (Maps)
Work I do:
  • Best Anti-Cheat System (93% accurate)
  • Admin Systems
  • Vip Systems
  • Business Systems
  • House Systems
  • Scripts From Scratch(tdm/dm/CnR etc..)
  • Interior Mappings
  • Exterior Mappings
  • Photoshop Logos
  • HTML/JAVASCRIPT/CSS coding (only accepting small projects)
  • Bug Fixes
  • Much More...
What I expect:
  • Trust worthy clients
  • Respect
  • A small deposit must be made before projects begins.(This is for time spent incase you wish to cancel the project midway and waste my time)*
  • Clients will be asked to sign a project contract.(For paypal evidence, incase clients wants to refund after receiving the finished project. IT HAS HAPPENED BEFORE) *
Contact me on discord at: TrapKyng#1719 or send me an PM on forums

Accepting Donations:

SERIOUS CLIENTS ONLY

Also I am willing to manage/become an admin in an active rp/dm server, helping out the community with my experiences and skills. Server must have players and a mature and strong open minded team to work with.FOR FREE

Looking for Mappers and Community Managers.

Server is TDM based and is in hosted tab.

Looking for someone who can advertise a zombie apoc. server on the advertise section here. Will be rewarded in-game if interested. (15+ reps required)

Looking for professional scripter Cops and robbers i need help guys

i pay for $5 please help me im a newbie here

I want Create Hosted Tab server...
i need Admins/scripter/

Please PM me or Join here
https://discord.gg/yq9Nbd

Quote:
Originally Posted by mryoso
Посмотреть сообщение
Looking for professional scripter Cops and robbers i need help guys

i pay for $5 please help me im a newbie here

I want Create Hosted Tab server...
i need Admins/scripter/

Please PM me or Join here
https://discord.gg/yq9Nbd
Do not Flooding bro read the rules before posting.

Looking to completely fund / support a SA-MP RP server (either existing or in development) send me a PM

Looking for script that detects if player is driving car with 2 wheels.
Thanks.

Hello,
I'm looking for a scripter for my new Apocalpyse Server Roleplay (ITA)

Also english scripter I will help him to translate in italian language.

We got Sublime 2.0 GM by Frex.

We pay our scripter

I am Looking for Mappers. pm me

In 2019 I want to make a new freeroam community which will be hosted with high slots+advertised everywhere possible. It should be different from all freeroam servers and also best one of them, bug free and etc...
Pro Maps, Pro Scripts and what's most important it should be mysql based database.
So basically I am in need of 10-20 helpers and partners, which includes server managers, leaders, admins, scripters, mappers.
I want to unite freeroam lovers in this project, who actually have their servers with 0 players. Don't waste your time on that and lets make a server with 20-30 playerbase daily together!
If you have useful talents for making such project, then please contact & inform me and later we will make discord where we can chat about future plans.
Thanks for attention

Looking for a web developer to make a simple UCP with login / logout, player skin and player statistics. PM me.