Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here!

I am looking for moderators and admins for [CnR] server.
PM me if interested.

Looking for a textdraw maker.

Paying.

Contact on discord: Pear#1234 or samp forum pm.

Hello im going to open a Server and i have question about how to create Client for the server. İts going to be a Roleplay server and i want to create good client whint anti cleo and ****** thanks.

Just Another Roleplay is a roleplay server project that began in late August 2018 and is currently in stage one development, we are not interested in hiring administrators currently. However, we are in need of a mapper & graphics designer. This team has put forth dedication and is planning to stay dedicated but we cannot do it without you! Please send me a message via forum PM on this forum OR contact me via discord BaGoWeed#3241

Creativity is a must for both of these jobs. As a mapper, you must know how to texture objects and you must be experienced. As a graphics designer, you must also be creative and have experience.

This will not be an ordinary roleplay server, we strive to be unique so you must be able to use your brain when mapping/graphics designing. We have a goal and that is to shoot to the top and become the best.

We need a MYSQL scripter to script tables from scratch, tables aren't inserting/saving.

NL Roleplay
Developing a unique server -- looking for fellow sa-mp members who are willing to dedicated to NL Roleplay

Quick brief
  • Project already under way starting from a blank slate; drafting out the economy, jobs - what works and what does not work. I have taken a new approach to what an role playing server is inspired by the existing community and personal ideals - but not like any other role playing server.
  • I'm an experienced system administrator and software developer, developing my own ideas with the goal and aim to change what the average user should expect from a role playing server. This may be a hobby, but you should expect a quality and professional environment.
  • Unannounced and undisclosed concepts and features not seen on any other SA:MP server! Rolling out this month !!
  • Separate server for MySQL and SAMP server with excellent link and DDoS Protection
How you can get involved
I have scripting and system administration sorted, in fact the server is now online ! Optional roles are map modders, faction and family leaders, helpers
I am looking to build a community and you can play a role contributing to show what SA:MP can offer

PM me for more information or to get straight to business !
$$$
No you will not paid nor is any position promised to anyone - I will fund this out of my own pocket. I am not here to make money nor should you be

P.S Death matching is allowed hit me up to discuss any ideas you have and to hear my opinions on why I think death matching should be treated IC.

Looking for a mapper for a roleplay server, Will be given a staff rank for service.

Discord: DevonH#9632

Hello Everyone,
I am here because i reopened my server names Individual Gaming Roleplay ,maybe most of you heard abt it , So yea lets get to point i am looking for someone who can invest a bit for server with me , server reached 20 players qithout any hosted tab which is a good starting , also he will have his part in donations. So hurry up pm me asap
Discord - Jatty#6986

Although we have some offers, you can send a forum PM with yours.

We are looking for someone to make a UCP design. Payment will be done by PayPal.
Examples, we need some examples of your work!

Looking For a PUBG gamemode scripter

PM me for more info or contact me on discord : SamP#7999

Looking for someone who able to make duplicated keys for business just like IMRP.

Paying him $5-$10 depends on how well its done..

looking for someone who knows sampctl and want's to start a a roleplay server.
Discord: DevonH#9632 or message me on here

Nothing now

Looking for Helpers on a roleplay community.

Hi!

I am looking for a scripter who mostly specializes himself/herself in making Roleplay type of gamemodes from scratch. Not just any typical modern-day roleplay, but rather unique one.

The idea is ready to be deployed, all you would have to do is to make it happen for us and for people who will join eventually in the future.

Requirements:

- Skilled at various tasks including textdraws.
- Plenty of free time(if you are in your school days then its best to leave you with it, not gonna bother)
- Dunno what else do u think I need to put here

The work you will be doing is rewarded by mulla(aka money via paypal, no other way).

The payment thing can be discussed on discord.

Discord ID: Pear#1234

Hello,

I am looking for an experienced admin team for an advanced multi-games server.
You can find more information about the server directly here

Or if you want, you can contact me on discord: SUNSHINE.#9928

I am looking for a Base MYSQL Gamemode R41-4 Which saving "Scores,Cash,Admin Level,Vip level, password"

contact me if u want it

I am currently looking for small scripting/mappings/maintaince projects. I have been in the SAMP community for about 6 years I just took a break to study and now i'm back. Nothing that will take much time (RP scripts from scratch), I am willing to make dm/tdm/bug fixes/new server maps etc.. for a small fee starting from as low as $6, depending on the size of the project and how soon you want it to be completed.

Please pay much attention to listed items below which has an *

What to expect from me:
  • Mature personality
  • Excellent Deals
  • Realistic work
  • Work getting completed on time
  • Privacy of your project
  • Reference Project Pictures (Maps)
Work I do:
  • Best Anti-Cheat System (93% accurate)
  • Admin Systems
  • Vip Systems
  • Business Systems
  • House Systems
  • Scripts From Scratch(tdm/dm/CnR etc..)
  • Interior Mappings
  • Exterior Mappings
  • Photoshop Logos
  • HTML/JAVASCRIPT/CSS coding (only accepting small projects)
  • Bug Fixes
  • Much More...
What I expect:
  • Trust worthy clients
  • Respect
  • A small deposit must be made before projects begins.(This is for time spent incase you wish to cancel the project midway and waste my time)*
  • Clients will be asked to sign a project contract.(For paypal evidence, incase clients wants to refund after receiving the finished project. IT HAS HAPPENED BEFORE) *
Contact me on discord at: Kyng_Leaky#1719 or send me an PM on forums

Accepting Donations:

SERIOUS CLIENTS ONLY

Also I am willing to manage/become an admin in an active rp/dm server, helping out the community with my experiences and skills. Server must have players and a mature and strong open minded team to work with.FOR FREE

Looking for someone who can help to convert

MYSQL R6-2 To R41-4

PM ME