Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here!

Looking for a community manager who will be able to gain a playerbase for a roleplay server. Thanks, if interested, send me a PM.

InexorableGaming [IG] Community (Hosted Tab) is looking for:
- Web Developer

[IG] Inexorable Cops n Robbers [0.3.7]:
  1. - Loyal and active admins
  2. - Trailer maker
  3. - Bouncers
  4. - Moderators

[IG] Call of Duty - Next Generation War [0.3.7]:
  1. - Loyal and active staff
  2. - Trailer maker
  3. - Moderators
  4. - Helpers
  5. - COD Experienced members

[IG] Ultra Cubic Minecraft [0.3.7]:
  1. - Management
  2. - Experienced admins
  3. - Regular members

Contact me via:
Forum PM
Discord Ultraz#1564

https://discord.gg/kEt7FnB

- http://ig.castmixnetwork.com

Bangin' Story'z is a Grand Theft Auto San Andreas Multiplayer Gang Wars server. Join a gang and work together to show who controls the Los Santos or become a cop to catch the criminals and thugs. We also have many features for you to enjoy. Come and join us today for an awesome time.

We're looking forward for:

- Experienced & Active Administrators
- Experienced & Active Moderators
- Active Helpers & Supporters(Bangers)
- Gang Leaders which you can able to have your own class section in-game & forums.

We offer alot in San Andreas Multiplayer and we will take apart in the latest 0.3-DL version as we will use custom models for our project dev.

If you want to be a part of our brand gang wars community join our discord:

Looking for someone who is experienced in MYBB to make for me some edits in my forum

going to pay him 2$

Relentless Deathmatch

R: DM
Relentless Deathmatch is a server based on the 0.3.DL version of SA-MP. We've just started out 2 months ago and the servers seems to be doing pretty well. However, we are running short for staff members.

We're Currently looking for:-
Mappers
Moderators
Testers

If you think you're fit for any of the positions contact us on our discord!
Discord Mirror: https://discord.me/relentlessdm
Discord: https://discord.gg/69MZafr

We're looking forward to seeing you there!

I am an experienced developer that is free to work on any kind of gamemode.
I will only work for money but I'm cheap!
Feel free to contact me on Discord (DarkLouis#2213)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manuel550
Посмотреть сообщение
Tropical Island Roleplay is urgently in need of Betб-Testers,
Please send me a PM or contact Flynn Dawson on our Discord!
Also we are in very necessary need of a server developer!

Discord link: https://discord.gg/kYYrbf3
I'm a Server Developer, I can help you out!

Bloo Gaming Roleplay (0.3.7) looking for helpers and faction leaders

Hello, I'm in need of a command, if you have it or would like to script a one for me, that would be apreciated.
The command is /Start rc (it's /Start [arena - base - rc - last] but I don't need arena & base & last, only Rc).
Now, I'm gonna tell you what is this command for. This command is mostly in training servers, and it can't be in other servers. It starts a match between 2 teams (Alpha V Beta, the names can be changed if you enable the Match-Mode), in RC Battlefield Map. And at the end, you get a dialog that shows the top Dmg's (Top 3 players with high dmg in each round, I have this dialog), and another dialog shows you the dmg of all players. There are 9 rounds (That's only when the match mode is enabled, if it's disabled, you can play as many rounds as you want). And also a dialog that shows the dmg that a player has done in the 9 rounds (that's only when the match mode is enabled, if it's disabled, it keeps counting the dmg without any limit, and it removes once the player leaves).
I just explained the command a bit if you didn't see it before, but if you play in training servers, you would find it for sure.
I have got the /Start command, but RC doesn't exist, and it's the most important map for us, and I also got a one with RC, but it's working with YCMD, and I don't have the call backs, so it didn't want to work.
I will show you this Command:
Код:
YCMD:start(playerid, params[], help)
{
	//if(Player[playerid][Level] < 1 && !IsPlayerAdmin(playerid)) return SendErrorMessage(playerid,"You need to be a higher admin level.");
	if(help)
	{
	    SendCommandHelpMessage(playerid, "start a round.");
	    return 1;
	}
	if(Current != -1) return SendErrorMessage(playerid,"A round is in progress, please wait for it to end.");
	if(AllowStartBase == false) return SendErrorMessage(playerid,"Please wait.");

new Params[2][64], CommandID;
	sscanf(params, "ss", Params[0], Params[1]);

if(isnull(Params[0]) || IsNumeric(Params[0])) return
	SendUsageMessage(playerid,"/start [base | arena | rc | last] [ID]");

if(!strcmp(Params[0], "rc", true))
	{
	    AllowStartBase = false; // Make sure other player or you yourself is not able to start base on top of another base.
		SetTimer("OnRCStart", 2000, false);

new iString[144];
		format(iString, sizeof(iString), "{FFFFFF}%s "COL_PRIM"has started RC Battlefield round (Interior: 72)", Player[playerid][Name]);
		SendClientMessageToAll(-1, iString);
	}
	else if(!strcmp(Params[0], "last", true))
	{
		if(ServerLastPlayed > -1 && ServerLastPlayedType > -1)
		{
		    if(ServerLastPlayedType == 1)
			{
				new BaseID = ServerLastPlayed;

if(BaseID > MAX_BASES) return SendErrorMessage(playerid,"The last played base does not exist.");
				if(!BExist[BaseID]) return SendErrorMessage(playerid,"The last played base does not exist.");

AllowStartBase = false; // Make sure other player or you yourself is not able to start base on top of another base.
				SetTimerEx("OnBaseStart", 2000, false, "i", BaseID);

new iString[144];
				format(iString, sizeof(iString), "{FFFFFF}%s "COL_PRIM"has started the last played Base: {FFFFFF}%s (ID: %d)", Player[playerid][Name], BName[BaseID], BaseID);

GameType = BASE;
				goto skipped;

}
			else if(ServerLastPlayedType == 0)
			{

new ArenaID = ServerLastPlayed;

if(ArenaID > MAX_ARENAS) return SendErrorMessage(playerid,"The last played arena does not exist.");
				if(!AExist[ArenaID]) return SendErrorMessage(playerid,"The last played arena does not exist.");

GameType = ARENA;

SetTimerEx("OnArenaStart", 2000, false, "i", ArenaID);

new iString[144];
				format(iString, sizeof(iString), "{FFFFFF}%s "COL_PRIM"has started the last played Arena: {FFFFFF}%s (ID: %d)", Player[playerid][Name], AName[ArenaID], ArenaID);
				goto skipped;
			}
		}
		else
		    return SendErrorMessage(playerid, "No bases/arenas have been played lately!");
	}
	else if(strcmp(Params[0], "base", true) == 0) CommandID = 1;
	else if(strcmp(Params[0], "arena", true) == 0) CommandID = 2;
	else return
	SendUsageMessage(playerid,"/start [base | arena | rc | last] [ID]");

if(!IsNumeric(Params[1])) return SendErrorMessage(playerid,"Base/Arena ID can only be numerical.");

if(CommandID == 1) {
		new BaseID = strval(Params[1]);

if(BaseID > MAX_BASES) return SendErrorMessage(playerid,"That base does not exist.");
		if(!BExist[BaseID]) return SendErrorMessage(playerid,"That base does not exist.");

SetTimerEx("OnBaseStart", 2000, false, "i", BaseID);

new iString[144];
		format(iString, sizeof(iString), "{FFFFFF}%s "COL_PRIM"has started Base: {FFFFFF}%s (ID: %d)", Player[playerid][Name], BName[BaseID], BaseID);

} else if(CommandID == 2) {

new ArenaID = strval(Params[1]);

if(ArenaID > MAX_ARENAS) return SendErrorMessage(playerid,"That arena does not exist.");
		if(!AExist[ArenaID]) return SendErrorMessage(playerid,"That arena does not exist.");

SetTimerEx("OnArenaStart", 2000, false, "i", ArenaID);

new iString[144];
		format(iString, sizeof(iString), "{FFFFFF}%s "COL_PRIM"has started Arena: {FFFFFF}%s (ID: %d)", Player[playerid][Name], AName[ArenaID], ArenaID);
	}
	skipped:

foreach(new i : Player) {
	    if(CanPlay(i)) {
	        TogglePlayerControllable(i, 0); // Pause all the players.
			Player[i][ToAddInRound] = true;
		}
	}

return 1;
}
Here is it, I will show you mine (the one I got, but it doesn't have rc map).
Код:
CMD:start(playerid, params[])
{
	if(Player[playerid][Level] < 1) return SendClientMessage(playerid,-1,"{FFFFFF}Error: {FF5555}You need to be a higher admin level.");
	if(Current != -1) return SendClientMessage(playerid,-1,"{FFFFFF}Error: {FF5555}A round is in progress, please wait for it to end.");
	if(AllowStartBase == false) return SendClientMessage(playerid,-1,"{FFFFFF}Error: {FF5555}Please wait.");

new Params[2][64], iString[160], CommandID;
	sscanf(params, "s[64]s[64]", Params[0], Params[1]);

if(isnull(Params[0]) || IsNumeric(Params[0])) return SendClientMessage(playerid,-1,"{FFFFFF}Usage: {FF5555}/start [base | arena] [ID]");

if(strcmp(Params[0], "base", true) == 0) CommandID = 1;
	else if(strcmp(Params[0], "arena", true) == 0) CommandID = 2;
	else return SendClientMessage(playerid,-1,"{FFFFFF}Usage: {FF5555}/start [base | arena] [ID]");

if(!IsNumeric(Params[1])) return SendClientMessage(playerid,-1,"{FFFFFF}Error: {FF5555}Base/Arena ID can only be numerical.");

if(CommandID == 1) {
		new BaseID = strval(Params[1]);

if(BaseID > MAX_BASES) return SendClientMessage(playerid,-1,"{FFFFFF}Error: {FF5555}That base does not exist.");
		if(!BExist[BaseID]) return SendClientMessage(playerid,-1,"{FFFFFF}Error: {FF5555}That base does not exist.");

SetTimerEx("OnBaseStart", 4000, false, "i", BaseID);

format(iString, sizeof(iString), "{FFFFFF}%s {FF5555}has started Base: {FFFFFF}%s (ID: %d)", Player[playerid][Name], BName[BaseID], BaseID);

GameType = BASE;

} else if(CommandID == 2) {
		new ArenaID = strval(Params[1]);

if(ArenaID > MAX_ARENAS) return SendClientMessage(playerid,-1,"{FFFFFF}Error: {FF5555}That arena does not exist.");
		if(!AExist[ArenaID]) return SendClientMessage(playerid,-1,"{FFFFFF}Error: {FF5555}That anrea does not exist.");

SetTimerEx("OnArenaStart", 4000, false, "i", ArenaID);

format(iString, sizeof(iString), "{FFFFFF}%s {FF5555}has started Arena: {FFFFFF}%s (ID: %d)", Player[playerid][Name], AName[ArenaID], ArenaID);

GameType = ARENA;

}

foreach(new i : Player) {
	    if(Player[i][Team] == ATTACKER || Player[i][Team] == DEFENDER) {
	        TogglePlayerControllable(i, false); // Pause all the players.
		}
	}

return 1;
}
You also can find this cmd on most of training servers. And if you want me to show you some examples on Discord (Tell me).
Thanks for reading, and help me if you can please that would be appreciated.

I'm looking for potential mappers for a project that's basically a unique supernatural roleplay idea. We're creating our own lore currently as well instead of following one. Shoot me a Private Message for details. I'd prefer if you included your discord in the private message so that we can discuss more through there.

Looking for sponsors to roleplay project on Vice City Stories map developments, this a not SA-MP 0.3.DL.

Map screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/7fPWjyU

Contact at hello@pawnoholic.me

Looking for an unpaid developer (Pawn + MYSQL knowledge).

- We're working on a totally new DM format to bring back "the old days" of pure deathmatch.
- The server is/will always be on the hosted tab.
- The server is still locked, but we have 54 members on our Discord server.
- 3 developers worked on the same script to finish our specific tasks. Only 1 is available now. We need a speed boost to finish it this month.
- We only have 7 tasks and 3 bug fixes to go. Once they're done, you could go creative when/if you feel like it. The concept of the GM is easily expandable.

Ability to go on voice chat on Discord is a must. Once you're in you're always in! We're chilled
people who're looking for long term community experiences.

IP: play.clansNgangs.com:8889
Discord: [V]jojo#6754

Hello I am a script writer looking to work on a new server, I am also planning to re-open one of my old roleplay servers if I can't get a decent script to work on.

I prefer working on scripts from 100% scratch and dislike working on scripts made by other people (Edits mostly).

I am willing to script anything but not for free, I mostly like RP, CnR and Survival type game modes.

I am currently planning on re-opening my old roleplay server if I can't find a community to work with or a reliable person who will not give up half way through or just decide to end the projects development.

If you are wanting to be part of my old roleplay script which will be re-made message me, if you are a community and want me to script for you message me.

I have experience in Pawn, MySQL, PHP, C# and a few others. I will not work for free only if I really like the idea you bring to the table.

Thank you.

Virtual Gaming Freeroam/Roleplay looking for organization leaders if you are interested talk with me on discord
https://discord.gg/6hzV6VT

We're a community generalised in the San Andreas Multiplayer gaming genre, specifically roleplay. We're a heavy roleplay server, variating in many different aspects. The role of this gamemode is set in New York and Chicago , to which; multiple users have mapped us custom content and we've added a new class genre of different features of plugins. I'm therefore glad to say that we're a century roleplay community full of new mobsters to role with.
Your main goal is simple to make your crib tighter and badder than everyone elses to help you succeed in a world of Gangsters.

We're looking forward for:

- Experienced & Active Administrators
- Experienced & Active Moderators
- Active Faction Moderators
- Active & Loyal Beta Testers
- Active Helpers & Mobsters
- Faction & Family Leaders to run our factions that listed in our server or run your own Crime Family.

We will take apart in the latest 0.3-DL version as we will use custom models for our project development.

Home: http://omerta-rp.rf.gd/
Forums: http://omerta-rp.rf.gd/cog/
Discord: https://discord.gg/ZJjzHuQ
Face Book: http://fb.me/omertarp/

If you want to be a part on our century roleplay community join our discord:

Planning on re-making my old roleplay community which use to have 120 players before I hired a shit staff team that banned them all.

I am planning on making the script 100% from scratch and I am looking for mappers, administrators and any one with decent ideas that they haven't seen in a roleplay script as off yet which they think would be a great addition.

If you are interested hit me up with a private message.

[IG] Community is currently looking for a MySQL scripter for freeroam gamemode (fix bugs,etc.)
Server is already working & on hosted tab listing.
PM me or contact me via discord: Ultraz#1564

[MF] Community is currently looking professional experienced mapper for freeroam/stunt gamemode

Please PM me or contact me via discord: iamTurbo#1380

Looking for a developer (Pawn + MYSQL knowledge).

- We're working on a totally new DM format to bring back "the old days" of pure deathmatch.
- The server is/will always be on the hosted tab.
- The server is still locked, but we have 54 members on our Discord server.
- 3 developers worked on the same script to finish our specific tasks. Only 1 is available now. We need a speed boost to finish it this month.
- We only have 7 tasks and 4 bug fixes to go. Once they're done, you could go creative when/if you feel like it. The concept of the GM is easily expandable.

Ability to go on voice chat on Discord is a must. Once you're in you're always in! We're chilled
people who're looking for long term community experiences.

IP: play.clansNgangs.com:8889
Discord: [V]jojo#6754

Paying $30 on completion. Please text me directly on Discord. I can't send/receive messages here easily.

Looking for Mappers/Modders to help with a developing server.

Mappers must be experienced and fluent with texturing and be able to show me past works.
Modders must be experienced with making custom skins.

Contact via PM or Discord.