Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here!

Hello!

Im opening a CnR community but i need someone to help me to fix some bugs in a CnR server, since i don't know much of scrpting.

I want scripter for sever PUBG <3

Im looking for a a scripter & helpers

Providing an already set up forum for your community. I'll take management over it and fix any issue regarding it. I'm requesting to get an admin position on your server.
PS: The server MUST be RP and MUST have a good playerbase.

Find me on Discord ( KingPlayer#7387 ) or send me a PM on SA:MP forums for more info.

Call of Duty - World War IV is currently hiring a scripter and will get a management rank.

Forum PM me or Discord PM ME!

discord.gg/2ynmUBM

Looking for: - Developers - reward : admin

pm me

I'm looking for an SA-MP gamemode developer.
It's very simple, I will send you list of stuff that you need to do.
Of course some of the stuff that I want are complex to create and some aren't.
The gamemode I'm using has some bugs, but it will all be discussed via Discord/TeamSpeak3.
Mod is written in Balkan language which means (Serbian, Croatian, Bosnian).
If you think you can work on this gamemode send me a message via PM on Forum or contact me on Discord: Fikus#0995
All of this will be paid of course, If you offer a reasonable price for your work.

Looking for a Forum Manager, someone who's good with vBulletin in general and can format threads nicely.

The forum itself is setup, just need someone primarily for keeping it nice along with thread formatting.

Forum is linked below if you'd like to take a look.

Inexorable Gaming Community [Hosted Tab] is now looking for:

- Web Developer

Cops and Robbers:
- Trail Moderators
- Movie maker (Trailers,intro,etc.)
- Scripter (MySQL)
- Mappers (Experienced)

Call of Duty:
- Server admins. [Experienced]
- Scripter
- Management.

Contact me via:
Forum PM
Discord

I looking for a job as scripter, i only accept little jobs for now just pm me.

I leave my Fb https://www.fa,cebook.com/renzo.fernandezmolina.5

Welling to provide up to 100$/month in funding to any well established/stable community under certain conditions.

Hit me with PM if you are interested.

Looking for a pawn scripter?

I'm your man.

I'm looking for a customer to do anything in pawn with its limits.

Hello,
I am looking for someone to help me grow my community, I have worked on a project for a long time and i think it is becoming solid enough. I lack of creativity and other talents to fulfill some tasks of the community management and publicity.
Contact me in PM if you are interested to know more.

Looking for an experienced Scripter who has been involved in large scale projects before. Must be willing to work on an existing RP script.

Willing to pay for the time spent scripting and also give a portion of the servers revenue each quarter.

Contact me on Discord - Flip#9750

(If anyone needs any help with their community websites/forums, hit me up and I'll see how I can help!)

Looking for free scripter to help me with login/register system. I using dini

Forum PM
Discord: haX0r#6476
FB: Cyb Xteption

I am creating unique Freeroam/RPG gamemode and soon opening a new sa-mp project. I need experienced loyal Admins with mapping skills maybe. Interested? PM me.

I have a 3d text label system, can someone make those labels save? I am willing on paying if they save. PM me if you are interested.

Hello guys im a noob scripter so i request help from you guys... so the problem is i wanna make a /top command. (i have jake admin system so all the players' data saves in a .db file)plz help me with that,
Ex:- When player types /top he receives a dialog style message with these topics,(i need only 3 i can make others if u guys give me an example code)
Score
Kills
Ratio, so lets think the player click on score then he will recieve best 100 scores with the relevent player name. THANKS IM WAITING FOR REPLIES PLZ HELP

Note:im using zcmd

Looking for someone who can remove 60 warnings from my gamemode, PM me if you are interested!