Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here!

Loking someone for Help me to avoid attacks
i pay money for that ,
My server hardware is very strong to prevent attacks

Looking for some decent mappers to map interiors, Contact me on the discord in my signature.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chams
Посмотреть сообщение
A SA-MP Call Of Duty Community is looking for a someone who is willing to sponsor it , we have unique scripts .. for more informations Send me message via PM
Still searching for someone

Loking for one my server was attacked [my server have ddos protection] my vps and teamspeak is ok only server get attacked on 7777
i pay 50$ dollar money for who can fix my problem

If you're looking for someone who's creating textdraws, then you should contact me on discord: Marty#6473

Jobs done so far: https://imgur.com/a/blTJ4eb

Offer is still available if anyone is keen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gen3i
Посмотреть сообщение
Anyone looking for a webhost? We have a .com domain and webhosting. Things have changed for us so we're not longer interested in samp but willing to help someone else. Private message me for more details preferably someone with a server.
ps we don't want anything to do with your server just trying to help someone who wants a .com domain and well pretty much a premium webhost

Elite Stunting is looking for some capable and mature administrators.

We've set some requirements to maintain some standards of our server and you must fit them in order to apply:
- Can put 2 hours or more daily.
- Can speak and communicate in English fluently.
- Especially in need of people from America, Europe and Asian countries.
- Speaking two or more languages is not necessary but a plus point.

Join our Discrord: (https://discord.gg/zbgsbzp) and contact Stefano or Matty there, or PM me!

Gameserver (24/7) ✔
Hosted Tab ✔
Web host ✔
Domain ✔

Need an experienced developer for script work - you will be compensated for your work. Contact me via PM for more details.

I'm looking for an active and mature scripter.
You need to be experienced and to be able to make every idea that I provide, of course if it's not limited by samp.
Voice communication system is a must! TeamSpeak3 prefered!
Mod is written in Balkan language (Bosnian/Serbian/Croatian)
I will provide translation if something isn't clear (functions, defines, etc..)
Of course this will all be payed if you think you can work on this mod.
You get paid when you're finished with your job, price will be negotiated via voice communication.
Message me here on Forums if you're interested in this offer!

Looking for moderators/administrators for our freeroam server. The server is already hosted and the hosted tab is going to be purchased as soon as we get the forums ready. PM me if you're interested, or send me a DM at Matty<3#9438

Looking for a person or a group of people looking to start a server, i will buy the web & server host and hold the rank of manageent or co-owner!
PM or contact me on discord KevinM#9127

Need a large amount of mapping work done - You will be compensated for your work. PM me if you're interested.

Hello.

We are looking for versatile and motivated individuals who'd like to become part of an upcoming roleplay community. You must be well versed in English and have roleplayed in the past, obviously. You're also expected to take certain responsabilities which will be assigned to you based on your skills. We're also looking for experienced mappers to take a role within our mapping team.

Shoot me a PM if you want to know more about the project.

In need of testers for my project.They need to be responsive and available really often + they need Discord.
PM me on discord for more: Mike#2277

Looking for the following:
- Mappers
- Developers
- Administrators

Join our Discord(Click here) and contact the Management.

Looking for a professional mapper who can make a maps with texture studio
DISCORD: UEFA#1258

Call of Duty - World War IV is back and hiring..

- Mappers
- Administartors
- Forum Admins
- Helpers

Forum PM me if you are interested.

I Need Scripter Please Someone Help Me If you Need Money I Can Pay For It but I'm Not Rich Ok Please I Need Serious Help
Discord ID Paul_Walker™#3433
If you Need FB ID I Also Have It

Looking for someone who can help create an awesome server trailer. Paid work, add me on Discord: Smithy#7685

Mapping Team
Application Status: Open
We are looking for accomplished mappers to help us in our goal of bringing the streets of San Fierro into the 21st century.

We're looking to give San Fierro the facelift it deserves in order to provide a great environment for a wide variety of characters and roleplayers, including creating areas and neighbourhoods with their own unique style, repurposing existing buildings and empty spots to provide roleplay opportunities, and other bits of set dressing.

Our ideal candidate would ideally...
  • ...be an established or active member of the Ultimate Roleplay community, both in-game and on the forums.
  • ...be able to map realistically, often taking inspiration from real life subjects
  • ...work well in a team as well as alone (to project specifications)
  • ...be at least somewhat experienced with JernelJ's SA-MP Map Editor, as well as custom textures
Any questions or concerns can be directed to the Head of Mapping, Alto in our Discord.

Be sure to link any screenshots or threads of your latest mapping in your message as that will serve as the main assessment of your application.

---

Helper Team
Application Status: Open
Our staff team consists of versatile, talented and motivated individuals who put their skills to the community's best, helping the players and ensuring a good environment within the community. If you wish to be part of our ever-growing staff and help on the behind the scenes of Ultimate Roleplay, you will have to apply. To know more about the process, read below. Helpers are a vital part of the well-being of Ultimate Roleplay. It is their duty to help community member's with their queries and assure that they provide help in the various community elements.

Candidates to Ultimate Roleplay's staff team should meet these criteria:
  • Be an active member of the community;
  • Write and understand English to a high degree;
  • Be keen on helping the community grow;
  • Use Discord actively.
Playing a vital role in Ultimate Roleplay comes with several responsabilities:
  • Offer support to community members;
  • Assist in development (bug testing, bug reporting);
  • Forum moderation.
Any questions or concerns can be directed to the Head of Mapping, Carlos in our Discord.