Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here!

Hello,

Here at New Generation Gaming we're looking to rebuild our current Administration team and we're currently in need of experienced and active developers.

This is a very serious project and community so we'll be looking for people who will be willing to put a dedicated amount of time into our upcoming features.
We're also willing to pay if needed.

The positions that we're currently looking for are:

* Scripters
* Web Developers
* Mappers
* Adminstrators

If you are interested, please contact us through:
Discord, and PM the user called Null.
Forums, and PM the user called Null.

I am searching 2-3 active Mapper for my Mapping Studio.
You can contact me per PN or Discord: “Risq#0140“ (only with references)

Greets
Risq

Call of Duty: World War IV is looking for some capable and mature administrators to fit the position of Management, senior administrators, helpers and mappers.

We've set some requirements to maintain some standards of our server and you must fit them in order to apply:
- At least 15 years old.
- Can put 3 hours or more daily.
- Can speak and communicate in English fluently.
- Especially in need of people from America, Europe and Asian countries.
- Speaking two or more languages is not necessary but a plus point.
- Mappers may have decent mapping knowledge and some maps to show. A SA-MP forum account is a plus.

Join our Discrord: (https://discord.gg/dU9XWP7) and contact Droxx there.

Just pm me.

Looking for GFX Designers, Mappers, Skin Modders, Scripters, General Developers. Payment is an option pm me on Discord Bauer#1300 you will receive an annual paycheck every month the price of each check will be decided on between myself and you in a private discussion.

Serious Offers only

Looking for a person who can buy a host for roleplay server i have already gamemode pm me on forums

I am looking for s reputable and professional developer who would love to have experience coding for a SA-MP community. xSF is a warm freeroam server with endless of possibilities and a wonderful community alongside it. Since we want to increase features and fun for players during this summer, we are willing to do massive changes to our gamemode that require dedication and time, which can not be done by our team alone.

That’s why we’re looking for a reputable developer who would love to work for xSF and create or modify advanced systems. You won’t be a part of the development team, we will hire you for money until the project is fully done. Workload and payments will be discussed on Discord.

Job consists:
- Creation of a new mode within xSF;
- Revamp of the group system bringing dynamic group events;
- Custom event system;
- Creation of complex startup menus;
- Change of gamemode advertisements;
- Implementation of a happy hour twice a day;
- Other small bug fixes and tweaks.

You can be proactive and come with creative solutions.

Discord: Kevinxsf#1884

Ares freeroam is currently looking for someone who can be the right hand of the community, who gives suggestions and help the developper to make the server better and get players.
If you're interested, PM me on the forums or hit me up here : https://discord.gg/kjhasKs

xTreme Stunt Freeroam (www.xsfserver.com) is looking for developers. We offer:

- payment in exchange of the service, if quality is provided.
- a well-structured scripting method, shared on a private Git to keep track of all changes and to be able to easily roll-back in case of problems.
- assistance from other developers in the team in case of getting stuck, or simply needing assistance or a second hand to proceed.

Our current developers are inactive and we are not able to fully push a build with the work we only do in our free-time. If anyone is willing to help us, they must:

- have experience developing in Pawn
- have worked in other projects and has got a good background
- have no issues with working in a team

If you think you meet the above requirements, please hit me up with a Private Message so we may further discuss about this. Please, make sure you meet the requirements as this is a position limited to only few people.

I need one basic RP gamemode with:
bacsic system admin - improtant
bacsic faction system - improtant
bacsic login + register system - improtant
basic job system - improtant
bacsic house system - improtant
bacsic vehicle system - improtant
I have find in SA-MP forum but i can't seen gamemode i need
Sorry for my english

Call Of Duty - Black ops 3 SA-MP is looking for a sponsor to provide hosted tab,The person who sponsors the server will recive the owner rank, Contact Us on discord.

Join Bo3 Discord server and contact any online Management (https://discord.gg/HTCGvFc)

Ares Freeroam is currently looking for a special mapper who can map some surviving mini maps and TDM maps.
If you're a real mapper and a professional one, Come now through this link : https://discord.gg/kjhasKs

Looking for some mappers and experienced scripters. Project Community which is still in development.

need a script features and functions are as follow :-
COMMANDS:- /eventbank [WITHDRAW|DEPOSIT|BALANCE]
FEATURES WHAT DOES THEY DO:- /eventbank host - tells the current host which is set by /seteventhost
/eventbank withdraw - allows the current host to withdraw ammount from event bank.
/eventbank deposit - allows anyone non-admin/vip person to deposit some cash in the bank account
/eventbank balance - tells a player the balance that how much money it have right now.
access:-
/seteventhost (Not /eventbank host) for level 5+ to set a event host.
/eventbank withdraw - only the hosts command, which is set by /seteventhost by level 5+.

I am the owner of Los Angeles Roleplay. We used to have a decent playerbase but we have been offline for several months due to some major bugs and change of scripts. We have a new inventory, vehicle, house, account and characters system and much more. We have been working in the background a lot.
Currently there is a staff team of 7 members including me.

Further i have one manager administrator which leads all the other administrators, 2 moderators and 2 senior administrators.
We are currently not looking for administrators but when you are assigned as helper or scripter you obviously get the chance to become an administrator/moderator when you have proven yourself.

We came up with an unique gamemode in SQL. We are close to going online and the date of release will be announced shortly. Therefor we have created a discord community channel.
Everyone is allowed to hop in. In the discord channel we will post screenshots of development etc.

We are looking for:
- Beta testers ( People who help developers testing new scripts)
rewards: Free VIP as long as you are a beta tester including all VIP features. Free 200 gamecoins monthly (Usually bought for real money in the webshop or with in-game money in the webshop or in-game).
- Developer - We are currently looking for one more developer.
rewards: Free VIP as long as you are a beta tester including all VIP features. Free 300 gamecoins monthly
- Helpers - (People who help new and experienced players ingame.)
rewards: Free VIP as long as you are a beta tester including all VIP features. Free 150 gamecoins monthly

You can send me a PM on this forums or feel free to add me on discord:
Jasper_Schellekens

You can also join the discord channel and talk to Mr.Hunter(Gary AKA Wesley) or me.
https://discord.gg/pAhjwNm

I'm respective owner from Project : Los Santos, and we're currently working in the upcoming server. We're came up with many kinds of feature development, to make sure the players enjoys it. So i came here to find some professional people to work together with my team.

We're looking for these position :

Mapper, we're looking for people who have decent imagination, and ability to pour it on reality.
Scripter/Developer, we're looking for people who have good ability to make some script for the future of our server.
Webmaster, we're looking for people who can maintain our websites to make it beautiful to look.

At this time, i couldnt provide you real money, as we're not launched yet, and we're still trying to upgrade the feature. We were also trying to gather funds as much we can. But in game, i could arrange it, so you guys could get a permanent VIP as long as you're working with us, and your works could be considered as a professional result.

You could contact me via forum PM, Discord, FB, and Instagram. Otherwise, you could join in our server's Discord channel. I will put the information below.

If theres anyone who would like to join us, i would really appreciate it. Thank you

Discord : Han Vir#2884
FB : Han Vir
Instagram : han_vir
Server Discord : https://discord.gg/Hz7GEbW

DeadDon's Flying Circus seeks developers for two active SA:MP projects.
For extra info visit www.deaddon.net , fill out the application form and wait for our email.

I am looking for experienced mappers. If you PM me, send me your portfolio aswell. Monetary reward.

I am looking for experienced scripter who is willing to script for money.

Payment: Paypal!

I am looking for 2-3 active Mapper for my Mapping Studio.
You can contact me per PN or Discord: “Risq#0140“ (only with references)

Greets
Risq