Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here!

Looking for someone who plans on starting a server but has no knowledge in scripting. I may or may not work for free, depending on the work assigned.

If you have a financial problem (or even if you don't) I work cheap, just to notify.

Able to script through PAWN language only, mySQL or INI.

Unrelevant.

I'm able to work as a graphics designer at your server, I could work for free or paid, depends on the graphics you want. Add me on Discord: KingPlayer#7387 or just send me a pm on SAMP forums.

Looking for Admins and Faction leaders for a server based in the County (Palomino Hills Roleplay)
Server already is hosted. Just need some people to get things running.
Send me a private message so we can chat.
Thanks much

Who am i and what is Northern Roleplay?
Excellent question! Well first of my name is Kevin, i am 20 years old and comes from Sweden. What is Northern Roleplay? It is an upcoming heavy/hardcore roleplay server based in the northern area of San Andreas.

What do Northern Roleplay need?
I am currently looking for Administrators, Assistants, Mappers and Modders.
If you think you deserve a spot in our team and help me manage the server and assist players once its up feel free to head to Northern Roleplay Forums and make a staff Application!

CODE5 Gaming - Looking for scripters

Hi, I'm the Co-Owner of CODE5Gaming, formerly known as COD5Gaming. We started out on September 15th of 2009. We have over 23,000 forum members, a dedicated and loyal community and two servers that have defined two entire game modes. Los Santos Cops and Robbers & Resurrection (TDM).

We are seeking active scripters for our "Los Santos Cops and Robbers" server. You will be paid for each time accordingly and you will be in a low-pressure environment with guidance & help from team members. It will not be a job, it will be a passion - to help develop and contribute to one of the most original servers in SA:MP's history.

If you're interested, feel free to PM me with some of your work and/or prior experience with server development.

forum: https://www.code5gaming.com/forum/

Looking for a WEB developer (MySQL, php, etc), work has to be done in less than one month. Script will be used for a heavy roleplay server.

I'm willing to pay, I don't wanna waste my time and neither yours.

PM here or discord krispy kreme #8069.

I will create static websites, UCPs and misc web applications for free, and no, I do not want a rank on your server. UCPs and websites will be created with Node Express & Angular 2+, and desktop applications will be powered by Electron. I will not code in or touch PHP, no exceptions. Projects until they're bug free but anything past that, like additional features, will cost.

Discord: youngster mike#7918

Hello i am ColdBrain i had working in this mod from a half year .need scripters and staffs its a tdm gamemode main idea is alien invasion there are a free owner slot too .aliens should jump from there land in sky with parachute intterest contact me in xalienx.tk

I am a logo/gif/graphic designer looking to work with a server (paid work) payment is with paypal or if the community with high playersbase then I can accept a rank there

Looking for someone who can advertise a zombie tdm server on SA-MP forums . 15 reps annoying lol
Will get rewarded ingame, if interested.

Scripter looking for work, message me.

Looking for a scripter to help me with a Roleplay Server. The server owner is willing to pay. Private message me for more information.

I'm searching a guy who can teach me how to make House System's please PM me,
Skype or something.

I am a logo/gif/graphic/banner designer looking to work with a server (paid work) payment is with paypal or if the community with high playersbase then I can accept a rank there

Need someone with skills related to anticheating measures scripting. PM.

I need someone to help me fix some bugs related to a script(an easy fix for advanced developers, no more than 20-30minutes, I'm just not capable of fixing them)
Please PM/VM me a way to contact you(Skype/Discord) and I will give you the details+the script
My Skype: unliplay
My Discord: Carmine#7850

What is Polarian Gaming?
Polarian Gaming is an upcoming San Andreas Multiplayer Roleplay server that will be based in the city of Los Santos. Our goal is to bring back the middle ground of roleplay. We have learned that in 2018, there seems to be two spectrums of roleplay and Medium Roleplay is never really explored anymore. We want to bring that back. Using the NGG script as our base, we are working on creating an interesting and unique experience for players by giving them a comfortable place to roleplay.

WHAT DO WE NEED
Currently, Polarian Gaming is looking for the following:

STAFF
The staff team of Polarian Gaming could use a few more inclusions. The following is what we need:
  • Two admins, preferably from the OC or EU timezones
  • Two or three people to serve as Community Helpers
  • Potentially a scripter (we will not be paying for scripting services)
FACTIONS
In addition to staff, we could also use the following for factions:
  • A person to serve as the leader of the Fire Department
  • A person to serve in the Government. We are considering having our own Government, not one based under the United States. This will give those in the server true freedom of how they want things ran.
HOW TO CONTACT US
While you can certainly PM this account, we highly recommend you contact us by one of these methods:

Looking for a scripter to script for a NGG Edit server

CODE5 Gaming - Looking for scripters

Hi, I'm the Co-Owner of CODE5Gaming, formerly known as COD5Gaming. We started out on September 15th of 2009. We have over 23,000 forum members, a dedicated and loyal community and two servers that have defined two entire game modes. Los Santos Cops and Robbers & Resurrection (TDM).

We are seeking active scripters for our "Los Santos Cops and Robbers" server. You will be paid for each time accordingly and you will be in a low-pressure environment with guidance & help from team members. It will not be a job, it will be a passion - to help develop and contribute to one of the most original servers in SA:MP's history.

If you're interested, feel free to PM me with some of your work and/or prior experience with server development. Also, you can reach me at Discord: Luke#6892

forum: https://www.code5gaming.com/forum/