Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here!

Who am i and what is Northern Roleplay?
Excellent question! Well first of my name is Kevin, i am 20 years old and comes from Sweden. What is Northern Roleplay? It is an upcoming heavy/hardcore roleplay server based in the desert area of San Andreas. I am creating a script from scratch with unique features to be seen.

What do Northern Roleplay need?
I am currently looking for Administrators, Helpers and a Media Team.
If you think you deserve a spot in our team and help me manage the server and assist players once it up feel free to head to Northern Roleplay Forums There will be a announcement there explaining what to do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astonish
Посмотреть сообщение
Looking for someone who can make me a ucp this is how i wanted to be:
Mysql
Character based
Show basic info about player
I'll be paying after demo
Add me on skype @ duncan.frin
Looking for it again!

i'm a scripter who's experienced with fr/dm/tdm/gangwars/race/cnr
i'm looking for a paid work in a server with cheap payment.
if you're interested, pm me

Looking for a good mapper who has some experience.PM me.

Hello,

With the latest SAMP Update myself and a group of people gotten the idea to create an unique roleplay experience inside Las Venturas, centralized areas so RP is to be found anywhere around the map.

For this to work I am in need of a couple of junior scripters who are willing to help out with small tasks such as stand alone jobs and small features while I focus myself on improving our current major systems.

I am also looking for a web developer who will be taking care of the UCP.

You will not get paid but you will be allowed to remain in the development team and help the server while it is launched.

If you are interested, contact myself on discord https://discordapp.com/invite/FR5r6eB St3fan[NL]

Hey folks,

Gaming nation community is a gang war server based on San fierro. We are likely to be published this weekend on hosted tab. We possess a strong management and promising developers. We are currently looking for a reliable, experienced and matured people to join our staff team. Ranks will be assigned based upon your ability

Note : There are no language barriers.

Feel free to PM me over forums or add me in Skype.

My Skype: Steven.jhon7

Forum: samp-generations.com

I'm looking for quite complete gamemode.

Business system / house / doors fully dynamic.
Business system connected with trucker, order calculator and configurable products.
System of rental houses, decorate and sell.
Major factions such as; police, sheriff, firemen, doctors all with their respective police computers connected to UCP.
Business system so that each person can create their mechanic workshop, delivery company ...
Inventory system / pockets with visible objects that can be consumed. You can exchange hands. (important)

My interest would be in finding a good programmer, paying him monthly to work for me. A serious project with older and mature people.

If you are interested, do not hesitate to contact me.

Discord: Takumi86#1719
Email: bubysun@gmail.com

Hi guys

I am looking for a community with a high players base or payment work as a mapper/forum designer/logo designer/ STREAMER.

If anyone interested you can contact me via
This forum
Discord : curt#4165

And ask me what he want

Greetings all, I would like to ask this way if anyone is interesting to help out Independent Roleplay. It will be a medium roleplay server and we are currently looking for people that wanna join our admin team.

Would you like to become a administrator and help us out ? head over to teamspeak please.
our discord: https://discord.independentroleplay.com

ts.independentroleplay.com

See you on teamspeak ?

I'm currently looking for help regarding key presses ingame. There are multiple lines of code which would be too much for me to post here. The script compiles with no errors or warnings, however pressing the keys in-game does nothing at all. Please PM me or add me on discord at StacSquad#6268 as soon as possible. I am willing to offer a staff rank in-game and a portion of donations made to the server.

Looking for a place to advertise your server? Or maybe become a part of a community within samp?

Join our forums at Endless Gaming to become one of our members and take part of our content!

Forums

Disclaimer: We are in progress on setting up our forums, but you can still register!

Looking for some one who wants to develop a server(only serious people), add me on skype: alex.gordon967

Hey! I'm currently looking for a person which can fund upcoming roleplay community. I've got my own script written by me which is unique, fully dynamic and pretty advanced. It gives opportunity to put a fable story into the server and to act real life on high level. I am developing this script for about last year and a half, it was used on one project where we reached 120 players without any bugs or lags.

I'm advanced C++ programmer, I also can develop a forums with a mainpage, set up vps, gameserver, ts3 and other stuff like that.
If you want to get some more informations please add me on skype: gazowanykebab

Hello, I am currently looking for an team administrative team for a serious project Gang.

Looking for a pro mapper who has long experince to make new maps for our server places and race system, talking about a stuntings/dm server.
If anyone interested pm me, willing to pay and to reward him if even.

Looking for someone to make me a new scratch login/register system. Willing to pay, PM please.

Looking for somebody that wants to start a server but does not have the resources to do so.

Who am i and what is Northern Roleplay?
Excellent question! Well first of my name is Kevin, i am 20 years old and comes from Sweden. What is Northern Roleplay? It is an upcoming heavy/hardcore roleplay server based in the northern area of San Andreas.

What do Northern Roleplay need?
I am currently looking for Administrators, Assistants, Mappers and Modders.
If you think you deserve a spot in our team and help me manage the server and assist players once its up feel free to head to Northern Roleplay Forums and make a staff Application!

Desert County Roleplay
DC-RP is an upcoming English speaking strict roleplay server based in Fort Carson and the surrounding bone county.

What do we need?
  • Administrators
  • Helpers
  • Beta Testers
  • 3D Modeller
  • Mapper
Apply now on our Discord server.

Discord: https://discord.gg/yJfctVx
Server IP: Check Out our Discord.
Forums: Coming soon
Teamspeak: Coming Soon

Looking for someone who can update SKY plugin to 0.3.7DL.
Offer me on PM, paying by paypal or bank transfer.