Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here!

Coast County Roleplay

We need some active helpers for our roleplay server!
  • The Person should be active
  • The person should be mature
  • The person should know good english and how to interact with players
  • The person should have Discord.
NOTE: I'm not accepting those who ask for ranks and promotions, I need people who work honestly and not for power abuse. The one asking me for promotions will be discharged at sight.

We have strict rules and you got to follow them. And according to our community's rule no. 44 third meaning which states that

"44. Seeping - The third meaning of Seeping is that you're an administrator on another server and you play on our server at the same time. This is also strictly against our server rules and is a high risk security issue.
Caught breaking this rule will result in a permanent ban."

This rule is strictly followed and you should read this before coming upon for interview.

Contact 'Mike' on Discord: https://discord.gg/aeekr28

I am currently looking for some admins for my upcoming samp Roleplay server, if interested register on our forums and follow this link and make an application. Its not a difficult one just some general information that i need to have.

Best of luck!

REMOVED

I have a 30Ђ/$35 budget to pay a scripter to create me a gamemode with the features I want and a working UCP/ACP. Must understand, speak and write English fluently, have past work to showcase and be fluent in Pawn, MySQL and front/back-end web development.

Send me a private message.

I'm looking for good scripters. I need somebody who will help me make roleplay gamemode, I will pay for that It is not problem.

My skype is patrik.tondlas

Hello.

I'm looking for hoster to m'y community , Our Project is Swat Vs Terrorists , we have server 500 slots , just looking for someone can hosted tab it.
Contact me in discord : Luzzy™#7364

Thanks For Reading.

I have a script on my door it's hard for me just want Faction open that door, as LSPD can open it, I add in filterscripts. Now I only minimum opening statement of his faction. Help me
Код:
#include <a_samp>

new pddoor1, pddoor2, pddoor3;

forward doorclose1(playerid);
forward doorclose2(playerid);
forward doorclose3(playerid);

public OnGameModeInit()
{
    pddoor1 = CreateObject (19859, 587.8579, -3233.6809, 110.1165, 0.0000, 0.0000, 90.0000, 300.00);
    pddoor2 = CreateObject (19859, 579.9768, -3237.9861, 113.6217, 0.0000, 0.0000, 180.0000, 300.00);
    pddoor3 = CreateObject (19859, 601.4632, -3239.4375, 110.1165, 0.0000, 0.0000, 0.0000, 300.00);
    return 1;
}

public OnPlayerKeyStateChange(playerid,newkeys,oldkeys)
{
    if (newkeys & KEY_SECONDARY_ATTACK)
 {
        if(IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint(playerid, 1.5, 588.1679, -3234.2000, 110.2465))

{
                MoveObject(pddoor1, 587.8579, -3235.1840, 110.1165,1.5);
                SetTimerEx("doorclose1", 5000, false, "i", playerid);
                ApplyAnimation (playerid, "HEIST9", "Use_SwipeCard", 10.0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0);
            }
        if(IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint(playerid, 1.5, 580.1914, -3237.6521, 113.8565))

{
                MoveObject(pddoor2, 581.4800, -3237.9861, 113.6217,1.5);
                SetTimerEx("doorclose2", 5000, false, "i", playerid);
            }
        if(IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint(playerid, 1.5, 601.0591, -3239.8845, 110.2365))

{
                MoveObject(pddoor3, 599.9600, -3239.4375, 110.1165,1.5);
                SetTimerEx("doorclose3", 5000, false, "i", playerid);
            }
        }
    return 1;
}
public doorclose1(playerid)
{
    MoveObject(pddoor1, 587.8579, -3233.6809, 110.1165, 1.5, 0.0000, 0.0000, 90.0000);
    return 1;
}

public doorclose2(playerid)
{
    MoveObject(pddoor2, 579.9768, -3237.9861, 113.6217, 1.5 ,0.0000, 0.0000, 180.0000);
    return 1;
}

public doorclose3(playerid)
{
    MoveObject(pddoor3, 601.4632, -3239.4375, 110.1165, 1.5, 0.0000, 0.0000, 0.0000);
    return 1;
}

Quote:
Originally Posted by whadez
Посмотреть сообщение
[Webdeveloping Service]

Introduction: Have you ever thought of associating a User Control Panel to your existing SA:MP Server? I'm offering my services as a Webdeveloper, whether you need a User Control Panel, or anything webrelated, I'm here to help you with that. I've already made User Control Panels for couple of servers, they are all written from stratch. My latest one was written on Laravel, an infamous PHP Framework known for it's security, and simplistic code.

Pricing: This is something that we have to arrange on. It depends on what you would like to see, and what you would like to have. My services securitywise are stable, and can't be broken just by having small amount knowledge of programming, as some server's user control panel have. I'm giving out free bugfixes, if there's any.
If I would have to define my pricing, It'd be somewhere between Ђ60 - Ђ150.

Before getting in contact with me: Make sure that you have an already done plan/worksheet/documentation, about your likings, make sure that you have the money, and you dont want to offer me admin permission on your server, I'm not interested in playing SA:MP, therefore I won't work for free.

Keywords/Competences: OOP, PDO, SQL, MSSQL, HTML, PHP, JQuery, Javascript, AJAX, XHTML, Laravel, Eloquent, AngularJS.

Check out my reference works in my signature below.
This ^^

Also I'm selling my latest gamemode which I started scripting, it's fully written from stratch, not done yet, but willing to continue developing it if someone pays for it. It's fully modular, using YSI's library, latest mysql, most efficient techniques, inspiration got from Misiur's Y-CORE project. It meant to be a Roleplay gamemode.

Script Tree: https://gyazo.com/50c723b7edfe51e025fca3ddb184790b

I'm selling it for Ђ30, and willing to keep developing it for more. It has an account system, where you can associate characters to accounts, so we would've had an ucp for it where people could've made their accounts + characters.
(You can see the already done systems on the picture)

PM me for offers, or DM me on Discord.
Discord: whadez#4817
bump.

Call Of Duty - Advance Warefare

We are now hiring mature and active administrators, SQL developers and graphic designers. We have our own website, forums and discord channel, server is on hosted tab with 100 player slots, we are also looking for players as well once you join the server and tell me that you are from samp forums you will recieve excellent in game rewards not to mention if you invite your friends the rewards will even be better.

What we need from you:
  • Must be able to speak fluent english.
  • Must be willing to dedicate there time to the community.
  • Must be creative and work well while undergoing pressure.
  • Should be able to tell the difference between common bugs and hacks (airbreak, cbug, slidebug) etc...
What will we offer to you:
  • A decent staff team who cares about your needs.
  • An excellent environtment.
  • Excellent in game Rewards.
Visit our website at : Call of Duty - Advance Warefare
Visit our discord at : Discord

__________________________________________________ _____________________________

Im willing to host 1 server on hosted tab , must be own script and must be willing to complete tasked and request that i have made... I don't care what kind of server and i don't need your script .... PM me so we can talk business only serious person only....

Hello everyone,

We opened our server almost a month ago and it's growing too quickly.

We are introducing new features and updating the script by version wise.

We need some staff regarding:
Logo Designer for website and forums.
Professional Web Designer and Forum Developer.

We are on Hosted Tab List.

Server Info.
Server IP:198.245.51.214:7770

supremeroleplay.com

Check our staff and contact me if you really wanna join us and know to do some shits.

PM on here for more info and talkings.

Thanks.

Find someone to do this.ready to pay and two script next . PMMMM I for more information
Video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Po8S4eSC3w

Communicate through SA-MP discord channel with me (user Lorenc_)

https://discord.gg/ca8s2w

** THIS JOB IS CURRENTLY BEING WORKED ON, STAY TUNED FOR PROFITABLE JOBS**

Looking for an interior mapper for a roleplay game mode, I will myself construct the interior constructions and you'll design it.

Hit me up at PM or Skype: noel@salehson.tk

Supreme Roleplay V1.5
We have spent almost a month on samp community and we are going UP.

Even thou, we are looking for some senior and experienced staff members.

We need a Professional Web developer who must meet our requirements.
1 - You should know all the basic languages - HTML, CSS, JS etc
2 - You must be able to do Roleplay very well as you will have a good position in staff.(A small amount will also be paid every month.

We are on Hosted Tab List as well. and having a good playerbase.

Check our stuff.
Samp IP: 198.245.51.214:7770
Forumsupremeroleplay.com/forums
Teamspeak:ts.supremeroleplay.com

PM me back here or on skype.
My Skype: sikander.khan480

You have a great opportunity to work with us.

I've decided to take another swing at an RP server. A few years ago, I attempted to have a server scripted by Austin Lynn. I prepaid him several hundred dollars for working on the script. I realized I was a fool when he suddenly disappeared and ignored all of my Skype messages, leaving me with a completely unfinished script. Anyway, enough of that. I am now offering 500$ for someone to script all of the features I desire for a Heavy RP Server, either from scratch or on a very good edit. I will personally test this heavy RP script before I pay a single freaking penny. If I am satisfied with the product, I will likely offer an additional 500$ for several feature implementations as I see fit. Thank you for reading. Please PM me here for my contact details.

Hello everyone,

We are looking for a professional Web designer and web developer.
We gonna pay you a good amount of money. but first you have to show your work and after it you can ask for your payment.
We aren't gonna give money before the work gonna be done as we have been fucked up by paying the money before the work.

Here is website where we already spent 50$.
supremeroleplay.com
Try it we wanna a professional website. More Information will be given after you make a contact with me.
Pm me here or on skype : sikander.khan480

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uberanwar
Посмотреть сообщение
AsauthRPG
(A Light Roleplay Gaming Server)

* The Asauth Government is currently looking for highly experienced, knowledgeable and capable people to lead these available factions in our community (Fire Department, Media Agency, Department of Transport, Department of Justice And Corrections).

* TAKE NOTE, we require these people to have high level in role-playing regardless of our server light roleplay policy.
* Those who are interested, PM me personally.
Still looking.

Looking for active administrators. Server player base 20+ within a week.
SWAT vs TERRORISTS
Forums: www.K7-Gaming.com

Finding someone who is willing to script for money contact me at skype @duncan.frin

I want someone to script a random fire system(explosion). This is how i wanted it to be:
-Random fire at defined intervals
-it should spawn a checkpoint on map and let the FD know that there is fire around the city
-it should cause harm to players
I would be glad if someone do this for free but if not contact me at skype @duncan.frin we can even work on a small fee
Good day peep's