Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here!

Happy Holiday Season future Virtual Reality Roleplayers!

Forum: https://vr-rp.com/forum.php TeamSpeak: ts.vr-rp.com
Discord: https://discord.gg/96NVTuD
Server: vr-rp.com:7777

Virtual Reality Roleplay is a group of good friends who were looking to make a realistic roleplay community. We're always upgrading our servers script in ways to make all community members happy, and that being said our community is in need of help from more staff members willing to make our realistic roleplay server one of the best of the best for good roleplay! Don't you want to be apart of something that will last, and will be full of real roleplay players with your help?

• To apply for any of these positions just add me on Skype
• Please note that payment for Development positions are not on the table at the moment. This might change with future server development.
• You will be volunteers to help us grow into a great community, especially as a Public Relations person.

A list of the staff positions available:

Development:
  1. Public Relations
  2. Server Mappers
  3. Graphics Designer
Administration:
  1. Lead Administrator
Support Team:
  1. Server Helper

Fort Carson Roleplay is a brand new medium roleplay server based in Fort Carson
and it's remote areas. We've all been players ourselves and we know what we desire from
a good server to have a fun roleplaying experience. We offering a professional staff team and unique
features, we're here to offer you more than simple promises.

Looking For:
• Experienced Mappers (Non-Texture/Texture)
• Helpers/Administrators
• Experienced Legal/Illegal Factions Leaders

Contact us through Discord!

[Webdeveloping Service]

Introduction: Have you ever thought of associating a User Control Panel to your existing SA:MP Server? I'm offering my services as a Webdeveloper, whether you need a User Control Panel, or anything webrelated, I'm here to help you with that. I've already made User Control Panels for couple of servers, they are all written from stratch. My latest one was written on Laravel, an infamous PHP Framework known for it's security, and simplistic code.

Pricing: This is something that we have to arrange on. It depends on what you would like to see, and what you would like to have. My services securitywise are stable, and can't be broken just by having small amount knowledge of programming, as some server's user control panel have. I'm giving out free bugfixes, if there's any.
If I would have to define my pricing, It'd be somewhere between Ђ60 - Ђ150.

Before getting in contact with me: Make sure that you have an already done plan/worksheet/documentation, about your likings, make sure that you have the money, and you dont want to offer me admin permission on your server, I'm not interested in playing SA:MP, therefore I won't work for free.

Keywords/Competences: OOP, PDO, SQL, MSSQL, HTML, PHP, JQuery, Javascript, AJAX, XHTML, Laravel, Eloquent, AngularJS.

Check out my reference works in my signature below.

I am looking for a decent mapper which will help me create an awesome RP enviroment. You will receive a position in the staff/Development team as a thank you. If you are interested? hit me up with a PM

Looking for scripter... for my COD AW server
For more info please feel free to Pm me (No payment) but you will get a rank.

San Andreas:Global Offensive is CS:GO in SA-MP. The features will be identical. This gamemode is unique however we are in need of a developer, please join our discord if you are interested.

https://discord.gg/95pzn3p

Make sure to PM billz on discord, or ask in #general chat

Looking for someone who can make a logo for my server.
Willing to pay.
PM me.

Looking for scripter... for my COD AW server
For more info please feel free to Pm me (No payment) but you will get a rank.

Paradise County Roleplay

is looking for professional, experienced and mature mappers.

Requirements:
Must be detailed with your work.
Must have experiance.

After completing the recruitment stage you will be handed a staff position and possibly Chief Mapper.
If you have any questions feel free to PM me here on forums!

Looking for all kinds of different ranked people for the medium Roleplay community, Supreme Roleplay.

The script is unique in itself and has attracted over a 100 players in its first week. The average playerbase is around 25 players, peaking at around 30 players. This sudden increase demands for more staff, faction leaders (possibility), helpers and other stuff. To know about the server’s features and how does it make it unique, have a glance on this thread:

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=646716

We are in need of faction leaders who are ready to devote their time into the server and maintain the city professionally as per the needs. Our current factions leaders require a replacement and we are searching for honorable leaders who care about the job of leading a faction in this playerbase. If you’re a roleplay lover and possess leadership qualities, then this is a golden opportunity for you! We are comparatively new server with a stable playerbase and you could show us your dedication.

We are also in need of administrators and helpers for the community. However, this rank can only be earned by yourself over time. Do not ask in game to become an admin or an helper. Apply in their respective forums. Not doing do would not give you the opportunity to become one.

Other similar ranks are also vacant. If you believe you are eligible enough, then get to know more about community and try to find your place in it.

Please note that we have invested a lot in the community and would like to see it excel, therefore we are not in need of people who aren’t ready to devote their time and are just going to come for rather passing time and asking for free refunds or so.

I need a scripter for a new server I launched today. Anyone interested? If things work out, it may be a permanent position with perks. PM for info.

Looking for a ucp developer. Our server is on hosted tab and have a good playerbase as well.

I can pay you and you can join our staff too.
Server IP:198.245.51.214:7770
Websiteupremeroleplay.com

PM me if you are Web Developer.

Hi there,

I am looking for an experimented mapper:
  • Shop/house/interior environment
  • Capabilities to create building interior
  • Capabilities to speak french or spanish
More information available in PM !

Looking for an available scripter for a DM gamemode. I'm willing to pay and will pay more if the gamemode can be done in quick manner. Message me if you're able to do it. You can also add me on Discord: Patrick#0734

Quote:
Originally Posted by whadez
Посмотреть сообщение
[Webdeveloping Service]

Introduction: Have you ever thought of associating a User Control Panel to your existing SA:MP Server? I'm offering my services as a Webdeveloper, whether you need a User Control Panel, or anything webrelated, I'm here to help you with that. I've already made User Control Panels for couple of servers, they are all written from stratch. My latest one was written on Laravel, an infamous PHP Framework known for it's security, and simplistic code.

Pricing: This is something that we have to arrange on. It depends on what you would like to see, and what you would like to have. My services securitywise are stable, and can't be broken just by having small amount knowledge of programming, as some server's user control panel have. I'm giving out free bugfixes, if there's any.
If I would have to define my pricing, It'd be somewhere between Ђ60 - Ђ150.

Before getting in contact with me: Make sure that you have an already done plan/worksheet/documentation, about your likings, make sure that you have the money, and you dont want to offer me admin permission on your server, I'm not interested in playing SA:MP, therefore I won't work for free.

Keywords/Competences: OOP, PDO, SQL, MSSQL, HTML, PHP, JQuery, Javascript, AJAX, XHTML, Laravel, Eloquent, AngularJS.

Check out my reference works in my signature below.
This ^^

Also I'm selling my latest gamemode which I started scripting, it's fully written from stratch, not done yet, but willing to continue developing it if someone pays for it. It's fully modular, using YSI's library, latest mysql, most efficient techniques, inspiration got from Misiur's Y-CORE project. It meant to be a Roleplay gamemode.

Script Tree: https://gyazo.com/50c723b7edfe51e025fca3ddb184790b

I'm selling it for Ђ30, and willing to keep developing it for more. It has an account system, where you can associate characters to accounts, so we would've had an ucp for it where people could've made their accounts + characters.
(You can see the already done systems on the picture)

PM me for offers, or DM me on Discord.
Discord: whadez#4817

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLeech
Посмотреть сообщение
Scripter looking for work, will do scripts free if I like the idea for game modes if not then paid. None of this I'll give you admin bullshit.
Cannot be trusted, literally vanished after he was given map files.

remove

The Walking Dead

The Walking Dead is a part of Coast City Gaming LLC, seeking for new helpers who can help the new players with their activeness.
  • The Person should be active
  • The person should be mature
  • The person should know good english and how to interact with players
  • The person should have Discord.
NOTE: I'm not accepting those who ask for ranks and promotions, I need people who work honestly and not for power abuse. The one asking me for promotions will be discharged at sight.

We have strict rules and you got to follow them. And according to our community's rule no. 44 third meaning which states that

"44. Seeping - The third meaning of Seeping is that you're an administrator on another server and you play on our server at the same time. This is also strictly against our server rules and is a high risk security issue.
Caught breaking this rule will result in a permanent ban."

This rule is strictly followed and you should read this before coming upon for interview.

Contact 'Mike' on Discord: https://discord.gg/aeekr28

Looking for a scripter for cnr server.. will pay

Who are we?
Paradise County Roleplay are an upcoming heavy roleplay server for the multiplayer modification of Grand Theft Auto San Andreas.

What are we looking for?
Paradise County Roleplay are currently looking for Mature, dedicated and experianced people to fill up some vacant staff & helper spots. If you are interested, hit me up with a PM on the forums!