Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here!

Survival Z (DayZ/Rust/Scavenging) is a One Month old Survival server where we're looking for an Active, Discipline and Professional Junior Administrator who lives in Egypt/Brazil/Portuguese/Russia and knows how to speak english. Daily Playerbase stabled at 15+ Players up to 40 (Depends). So if you can read this and you're interested you can join in our Discord Channel and Message me there. http://www.equitygaming.net/discord

Required: You must able to play in the server for about 4-5 Hours a day

remove

District Gaming Freeroam/Roleplay

Distrit Gaming opened the doors once again, everything is just reseted. We're looking for new blood:
  • Administrators
  • Helpers
Server features: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=642976

If you're intrested contact me on Discord or Forums, look for them down at my signature.

I'm looking for some serious project (everything but roleplay).

I will host the server on Hosted Tab.

PM me!

Vision Roleplay is currently seeking the following:
Co-Owner
Administrators
Helpers/Advisors/Supporters
Testers
Scripters
Faction Leaders

Quote:
If your interested to apply for any of these roles please contact me via Forum PM.
The Staff's we're mostly seeking is a co-owner, administrators and Scripters so if you could contact me. I'll gladly tell you more information about it.

Thanks,
Regards.
BlackBeatles - Community Founder/Owner of Vision Roleplay

Call of Duty - Desert Warriors

We are a new COD community (only 2 weeks old) and still settling down, you can find us on hosted tab.
We are currently looking for a mapper who might be interested to become a part of our community.

Responsibilities:
  • Update base maps
  • Make new unique capture zone maps
  • Make other interesting decorations

Requirements:
  • You must be mature
  • You must have previous mapping experience, preferably with COD maps
  • You must pay attention to details
  • You must be active
  • Understandable, good English

We offer:
  • Being a part of a team of a new, growing server
  • VIP Status
  • Your name in credits
  • If proven loyalty and professionalism, administrator's position will be considered

If you are interested -
Write me a PM here on SA:MP forum using this form (and feel free to ask if you have any questions):
Код:
  • Timezone(GMT+2):
  • Mapping experience(for how long have you been mapping; what you are most experienced with: exteriors/interiors/etc.):
  • Tell us a bit about yourself(50 words min):
  • Why would you like to become an Desert Warrior's COD Mapper?:
  • Your maps (post some screenshots of the maps that you made):
  • Is there anything else you would like to add?:

Hello, anyone looking for scripter except roleplay u can call me for others gamemode . I dont work for free . Must have some cash to have some work .
Professional in cnr and dm scripting.

We are looking for professional and Active Administrators who can help us in the initial stages of the server. Server has high player base Around 70 and the gamemode of the server is TDM(COD) . If anyone out there is interested you can find me at discord ZiroS#1329 and please don't pm on this forums as I don't use it much . Also you can find me on skype with username "Siddharth.sachdeva6"

scripting services

im providing scripting services for free for call of duty servers. im scripting since previous year. full experience.d

pm me here or discord.

Looking for active and mature staff from different time zones. For further discussions and more details contact me via PM to receive general information about the community, your tasks, position and etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by suyashekhande
Посмотреть сообщение
How much ram does it require on a vps to host a samp server with CnR gamemode and MySQL??
1-2gb RAM would smoothly run your server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StefaNO [ITA]
Посмотреть сообщение
I'm looking for some serious project (everything but roleplay).

I will host the server on Hosted Tab.

PM me!
Bump!

Looking for an Server Gamemode scripter [Unpaid]
He/She will have to develop an cops and robbers gamemode script as per my need , I want the script in 25 days.
More details would be given after contacting me.

SCRIPTER WILL GET THESE BENEFITS.

1. In-Game cash 50m
2. A vip house with helipad.
3. Thier own base at a cool location.
4. The highest Vip Package available.
5. Will get the post of community manager
6. He/She would be my best friend til I Die....xd

Contact me:
Contact me on GOOOGLE Hangouts : suyashekhande@gmail.com
Contact me on my email : suyashekhande@gmail.com
Contact me on our current server Forum : http://cbcnr.ml

Looking for a mapper who will be able to map a completely new city (Liberty City). I'm willing to pay him about 40-50$, upon completion of the map. You'll be paid 75% of it when you finish the map and allow me to take a look at it. And the remaining will be paid after successful exchange.

Looking for Roleplay gamemode Scripter

Should be made from scratch and with MySQL

Should be skill full and should ask write description s in comments for every part of code.

The project final details will be given to you once you contact me

I will pay 15$
Contact me : suyashekhande@gmail.com
Send me an invite on Gooogle Hangouts with the above email...

Hello i looking for Pawner what make Roleplay Gamemode for Czech Community
i Translate all to the CZ Language thank you.

District Gaming Freeroam/Roleplay

Distrit Gaming opened the doors once again, everything is just reseted. We're looking for new blood:
  • Administrators
  • Helpers
Server features: http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.ph...90#post3950390

If you're intrested contact me on Discord or Forums, look for them down at my signature.

Looking for a scripter, cash involved. Message me on discord Borey#0358 for details.

Welcome SA-MP forum users!

For those of you who do not know us yet, we are Virtual Reality Roleplay. A nice group of friends looking to make a realistic roleplay community server. We've been in development for almost a year, and counting. We just launched on October 31st 2017. We're always upgrading our servers script in ways to make all community members happy, and that being said, I'm the current official mapper for my server. I've done the work of a mapper, whilst being one of the proud owners of Virtual Reality Roleplay. Since launch, I've had a lot of things to do in real life, and I cannot dedicate being an owner, and doing mapping all at the same time as well as other tasks I have to do. So, I'm here asking the members of the SA-MP forums to be apart of our growing community in a way that really matters. The visuals, the mapping. That's the real excitement here. Your servers mapping is one of the first things a player sees when they are connected to the server. If you decide you want to help us out, being a full time exclusive mapper, then continue reading.

What do you have to look forward to? A successful server. How will we be successful? With YOUR help!

Here are some of the things I'm looking from anyone whom is wanting to help us out, please send me a private message, or contact me on skype @live.vr-rp.hero
  1. You'll need to show me what you can do! Give me an example of things you've personally mapped, if you have no projects yet, begin one as of this topic and then send me your progress.
  2. You'll also have to send me your code, so I can check it out in game, and see that it all actually qualifies for our server.
  3. You'll need to know how to work with Map Construction, and have a little bit of knowledge with Texture Studio.
  4. You'll need to work with "CreateDynamicObject" the most, and or show me what you believe works for you and why.
  5. You'll need to show me your views on our servers current mapping, and any plans you believe you can help us achieve in the future.

I need Scripter I will pay pm me