Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here!

Forex Gaming Roleplay
Forex Gaming Roleplay is looking for some helpers apply Here to become a helper.

Join our discord: https://discord.gg/JCrUM6M
Teamspeak: 63.141.253.38:9987

Hello guys, im kind of small and right now me and a friend is working with a Cops and robbers/RPG server.
We would like to get some help and some players to join us for the testing.
Just need to know how to script in pawno is all i ask
Discord#: https://discord.gg/fbsyajx

We're looking for someone who would like to start a server with us. We already own 3 servers.
I'm offering a host and a board on forums.
Note: Stolen scripts and edits are not welcome.

Find me on discord:
gregorikouk#4322
Or join our discord: https://discord.gg/PhyepM2

Bump.
Quote:
Originally Posted by whadez
Посмотреть сообщение
[PAWN SERVICE]
Are you looking for a scripter with knowledge?

I've been scripting PAWN for years now, I prefer to write gamemodes from stratch instead of copying somebody else's work. I think it's a basic requirement for a good and played server to be successful. I never shared any of my code to the publicity, neither any of my developed gamemodes. I work with the latest scripting techniques, I pay attention on the script to be efficient, and not just be able to "work" properly. I'm also able to write proper changelogs / upload the scripts to gitlab just in case you would like to reach them. You can check my reference (g00gle, ******* videos up) in my signature. Everything you'll see was made by my two hands, nothing was copied, I'm not a jerk calling myself scripter while I copy other scripters work.

I'm going to share a fast and quick video about my house system that is not publicated, so if you got minimal knowledge to PAWN, you can see what I'm capable of. (This is a PROPER working house system with features, using r41-4, containing 247 of lines. [https://i.gyazo.com/86e8e7de91654257...eaf49b242.mp4])

I work only with latest SQL(R41-4), and ZCMD command processor.

What do I work for?
I'm looking for a SERIOUS server, which needs a PROPER scripter with KNOWLEDGE. If you just downloaded your sh#tty gamemode from the forums, dont talk to me. I'm NOT interested in changing up somebody else's code. I write everything from stratch.

^ This is the first thing my service requires.

I dont work for free. If you wanna have a proper script, that is working perfectly, then you gotta pay for it. Although we are speaking of a game, PAWN is still programming, and people with knowledge will never make anything for you for free. You can pay me after the script is finished, if you got reference of not being a scammer/liar. (I got scammed lots of times)

Pricing? I'd say around Ђ5 to Ђ20 per system, depending on it's complexity. Payment methods will go through Paypal, and I guarantee fixes if there's any issue with the script whatsoever.

[FULL STACK WEBDEVELOPING SERVICE]
Are you looking for a webdeveloper to write a fully working UCP from stratch?

Languages: HTML, PHP, Laravel framework, JQuery, Javascript, CSS, Bootstrap framework, SQL, PDO, OOP, AJAX.
I write backend (code) better than frontend (design), so dont expect me to make you the fanciest website mankind has ever seen. I'm more into writing protected websites, without backdoors, and no possibility to do SQL Injection. You will not send SQL queries through AJAX and destroy a servers website, not on my work, dont worry about that.

UCP Pricing: Ђ40 - Ђ65 (Depending on the UCP functions & complexicity.)
Welcome Page Pricing: - Ђ15

For any questions & special offers send me PM.
Talk to me through discord: whadez#4817

Our community (MW3) is looking for:

• Someone with professional editing skills, specifically for making a promotional video to our server, it would cover most of the features in the server. You ought to link us your old works.
  • Someone able to stream and do voice commentary with some decent English skills. A good and stable internet connection is required for this task
Both tasks will be paid through Paypal, we are looking for honest and serious people to work with us.

Hi there. New community with the TDM server "Zombie Apocalypse" is looking for a capable, experienced Manager.

Duties:

Forum management.
Player statistics management.
Manage the applications and ban appeals.

Requirements:

Good English.
Experience in administration and management.

If you are interested, please send me a private message here in sa-mp forums to discuss more in details.

Note, I do not use skype, so don't even bother to ask or share..

Hiring someone to make me a website and UCP for my server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ercha
Посмотреть сообщение
Hi there. New community with the TDM server "Zombie Apocalypse" is looking for a capable, experienced Manager.

Duties:

Forum management.
Player statistics management.
Manage the applications and ban appeals.

Requirements:

Good English.
Experience in administration and management.

If you are interested, please send me a private message here in sa-mp forums to discuss more in details.

Note, I do not use skype, so don't even bother to ask or share..
check your pm

We're looking for someone who would like to start a server with us. We already own 3 servers.
I'm offering a host and a board on forums.
Note: Stolen scripts and edits are not welcome.

Find me on discord:
gregorikouk#4322

Busco un scripter para proyecto ZRP їAlgъn interesado? Favor de contactarme vнa mensaje privado

Im currently looking for professional mapper (RP) Pm me for interested.

SA:MP DayZ is looking for:
  • Someone who can provide us a one month hosted tab listing.
  • Someone who's familiar with Public Relations.
  • Experienced Mapper.
All of those listed above, are going to get an administrator rank in-game.

Find me on discord:
gregorikouk#4322

In need of an experienced mapper and scripter. Willing to pay for high quality work. Private message me for more details if you're interested.

Limited Roleplay server management Tony(me) would like to hire some new mappers as our server player base is high 20-30 players server ip 185.12.178.71:7778 <<to confirm.

Come in-game and /report for tony server mapper.

Looking for a professional scripter who is able to work with yini.. We have a server and hosted tab but we need our unique gamemode made from scratch. Pm for more info.

Looking for a professional mapper who got decent skill. Come over here https://discord.gg/k6mUddd
We can talk about pricing and other things here in the discord.
Contact me or Amagida on Discord Channel.

Looking for some one to make some admin area for me with gates, lifts, cars, buses, trucks, helicopters, Elevators, Escalators, Shopping Malls, Graftii, Video gaming system like Nice did, Horse bet, Fully Functioning Airport like Cnr with NpCS And Bots pls help

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmerKhan
Посмотреть сообщение
Looking for some one to make some admin area for me with gates, lifts, cars, buses, trucks, helicopters, Elevators, Escalators, Shopping Malls, Graftii, Video gaming system like Nice did, Horse bet, Fully Functioning Airport like Cnr with NpCS And Bots pls help
Living in a Dream World.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HydraHumza
Посмотреть сообщение
Looking for a mature staff for my Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare. Server have a 60-90 players.

Requirements:

- Can speak English fluently.
- Good temperament.
- Experienced in COD server.
Still looking for some more players

Looking for skilled mapper(s). Willing to pay for high quality work. PM me for more information if you're interested.