Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here!

Looooking for hard rp server to play

Hi,
I am gonna open own coded roleplay server....
I don't have sufficient scripters and mappers....
We also need a host provider....
if anybody want to help me contact me.....
----------------------------------------------------
Gamemode name : BARP - Bangladesh Roleplay
-----------------------------------------------------
Requirements
----------------
-Scripting knowledge who can code dynamic scripts [Ex: Dynamic house system| Dynamic faction etc]
------------------------------------------------------
Contact
---------
Discord : https://discord.gg/ehzCCpM [BARP Community]
Mail : mrtrojanbghh@gmail.com | khanakib@yandex.com

Who want to join with us mention in comment......

I`m looking for someone can help me to provide server+hosted tab, im going to start COD server with a decent script that no one has been yet.. PM for interested.

Hello,

We're looking for faction leaders and faction members for a role-play server which is now re-opened based in Red County, If you're interested then PM me on forum.
  • San Andreas Sheriff's Department. (Assistance)
  • San News. (Leader)
  • Red County's Fire Medical Department. (Leader)
  • Government. (Leader)
  • Administrators.
We had a major update, We shifted to Red County. (Montogemry, Palamino Creek, Dillimore and BlueBerry)

Thank you, Good luck!

[Hosted Tab]RevolutionX Cops N Robbers 0.3.7 - www.rx-cnr.com
Looking for:
* Experienced Administrators/Moderators.
* Experienced Scripter
* Server Manager.
Ultraz.

Looking for a recorder and editor to shoot a trailer. Payment over paypal, contact in PM.

I need a scripter for minor tasks.

NOTE: I don't pay, You can just take IG ranks..

Hello members, Toxic Gaming is an upcoming multimode server featuring Stunt Mode, Derby, Race, Zombie Mode, TDM, DM, Minigames(Do not fall, CnR, Shooter etc).

The gamemode is 90% complete, and we are looking for Beta Testers to help us test the new features.

If you are really dedicated to your work, you will be promoted and you will be in our staff team.
Add me on Discord or Skype, if you want to work for us.

The server will be on hosted tab.

Discord : Frank Van Buuren#1230
Discord Group : Will be messaged to you.
Forum : forum.toxicgaming.xyz[IN PROGRESS]
Server IP : It will be messaged to you.

hello i need an admin cmd [zcmd]that plays ******* songs [linked]for whole server [all players i mean]pls help me..

Looking for someone who knows how to make a Trailer for [CnR] Server
Contact me on Discord: Ultraz #1564
Server Discord: https://discord.gg/RxWJJtk
FB: www.*******/zeyadsayedd
Forum PM: Use this

:: Scripting Service ::

What I provide
Great experience in MySQL
Fast and cheap service
Experienced in Roleplay, Deathmatch, Cops & Robbers scripts
VPS Linux Server Host (Can set up)

Information
Payment is first, if I don't have your request done within 24 hours you will be refunded.
I will NOT release any sort of script I create for you nor will I use it on another service.
Everything I make for you is provided with clean and bug-free code.
If, in the unlikely you find a bug it will be fixed immediately.

:: Contact Me ::

Discord: koky#5837
Server: https://discord.gg/3gn22u

NOTE: YOUR SERVICE WILL COST NO MORE THAN $7!
NOTE: I ALSO HAVE SCRIPTS FOR SALE!

Friends & Family payments only

Looking for someone who can make filescript for my server we only need a temporary scripter can be paid depend on service.!

We are looking for some faction leaders and helpers.
LSPD
LSFMD.

Apply here to become a helper: HERE

Join our discord#: https://discord.gg/JCrUM6M

Hello guys!!! You need script help? You need someone who can create scripts for you (server, systems and etc.)? Just send me Private Message and I can create it for you!
Thanks for your attention
Best wishes,
Kraeror

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kraeror
Посмотреть сообщение
Hello guys!!! You need script help? You need someone who can create scripts for you (server, systems and etc.)? Just send me Private Message and I can create it for you!
Thanks for your attention
Best wishes,
Kraeror
I want Saving system for my sever like:

login/register box

and kills, deaths and score saving please make for me one

Hello to everyone!

As I've got some free time these days, I wanted to offer help for some of you who need it (ONLY FOR ROLEPLAY) . I am doing stuff for free, but don't expect the best experience from me. I am capable of working with:

• Administraton/Staff ( I've got a lot of experience as being an admin on RP servers, 5-6 years with SA-MP )
    Graphics Designing ( Still learning, but every day, I get better. I can call myself a pro )
    Forum Developing ( best with vBulletin )

If you are looking for someone with this kind of experience, make sure to contact me via:

Discord:
Anixson#4332
SA-MP Forums: ( over PM )
Thank you for reading!

Looking for someone who can write a HTTPS plugin - that is, something exactly like HTTP from a_http, but with https support (inline callback support would be extremely awesome (here's how BlueG's mysql does this))

Greetings, as you might already know that Advance Gaming is now back and in order to spread the word we will be handling a Ceremony where different events will take place along with some promotions and important news.

The Ceremony will take place on 30th of August 2017. It'll be an exciting event so be sure to attend it as scores and money will be distributed among the members online at that time. The rules will be informed in due time. Looking forward to see you all in the Ceremony.

The ceremony will be held at 3PM +2 UTC, for further clarification to know which timezone applies to you visit here

[AG]»» Call of Duty • Fourth Generation Warfare ««

We Are Currently Hiring Staff hope to meet you in the staff team ! Apply Now www.advance-gaming.net

Quote:
Name:
Previous Names:
Talk about yourself (in at least 50 words):*
Why We Shoud Hire You:
ScreenShot about Your Stats:

A throughout understanding of the server and SA-MP
An understanding of the server and SA-MP in general and how they work is required. This includes but is not limited to server rules and information, commands, classes, as well as common cheats and hacks, bugs and glitches, plus basic factors such as lag and desynchronization. We are looking for competent additions to our staff team.

Comprehensible English
Having understandable English is required. This is an English-speaking SA-MP server, and as such it is the language the staff team communicates with; however, knowing a second language in addition to English is extremely useful.

Reasonable level of activity
Being active is a requirement. High activity is encouraged and is essential to ensure the orderly operation of the server and community. Of course we realize this is a game and real life takes priority, but nonetheless we ask that you take your role as a member of staff seriously. As such, staff members are expected to maintain a reasonable level of activity in-game (and on the forum).

Maturity and patience
Maturity and patience are key components and required. Moderating the server takes a large amount of patience. We also wish to sustain a friendly and enjoyable atmosphere within our community. This task inevitably falls on the shoulders of the staff team. As such, staff are expected to conduct themselves in an appropriate manner. Applicants should be able to handle the responsibility that comes with being a member of staff.

Hello.
Call Of Duty Ghosts/War of Nations.. is now looking for UCP/ACP Designer/developer..
if you are interest pm me here.

:: Scripting Service ::

What I provide
Great experience in MySQL
Fast and cheap service
Experienced in Roleplay, Deathmatch, Cops & Robbers scripts
VPS Linux Server Host (Can set up)
LS-RP Death System
Leg hit system

Information
Payment is first, if I don't have your request done within 24 hours you will be refunded.
I will NOT release any sort of script I create for you nor will I use it on another service.
Everything I make for you is provided with clean and bug-free code.
If, in the unlikely you find a bug it will be fixed immediately.

:: Contact Me ::

Discord: koky#5837
Server: https://discord.gg/3gn22u

NOTE: YOUR SERVICE WILL COST NO MORE THAN $7!
NOTE: I ALSO HAVE SCRIPTS FOR SALE!

Friends & Family payments only