Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here!

Looking for someone who has reputation to post on sa-mp advertisements. Also in-need of trial administrators etc.
Message me on discord or on forums at skylarkcnr.com. I dont check my skype, so forums or discord is where it's at.

Hello ,
i start a SvT Community and i need someone can make (or edit ) SvT Gamemode (SvT = Swat Vs Terrorists) , who can do that contact Me
Let's talk about the award now :
who can do that will get Owner rank + all Premissions + V.I.P High Level (for lifetime ) ...(and more award's)

Thank's
SvT Server Founder

Again, looking for roleplay scripters and mappers willing to help contribute and help.

Developing a Unique gamemode,
Looking for helpers, and a forum maker.

Superhuman - Roleplay
If you don't think its possible, then you don't know much,
or you simply can't do it.

Reward4Helpers:
1. You are now part of the development team.
2. You will recieve vip or admin rank[staff rank].
3. You will recieve forum staff rank.
4. You'll become part of a future successful server (trustme).

Don't think these rewards are good enough for you? pff okay
atleast they're better than applying for them in the future,
and it won't be easy.

Deleletd!

I look for job in any community as scripter and website developer i have experience making servers / webs from 0.

Just pm me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Restriction
Посмотреть сообщение
Syria warfare COD community
is looking for someone who can only buy HOST TAB for the community
The server is fully scripted
mapped
it own a domain with .net and secured domain (paid and hosted)
discord
team speak
the server is already hosted we only need someone who can host tab it

Contact me via private message if you are interested
hoster will have a high position in our server
anyone interested in joining our discord channel : https://discord.gg/BheuTHN
Still looking

@Wotter i need Scripter Contact Me

Looking for professional and experienced Administrators/Mappers to assist in creation of a new Heavy Roleplay Community. Please note background check will be done and must be aged 16 or above.

Mappers, examples of your work will be required.

Looking for one more scripter aswell.

Contact myself on skype at lee.stephen

Hello there,

currently im workin on my gamemode which is roleplay and i was looking for any scripter that could help me out with it , the gamemode will be executed once we fix and add some things into it. If you know also php or other scripts you are welcome to pm me about it , i will not be able to pay you or anything such as it but you will be admin with me on it.

Hope you see it interesting , hit me a pm.

Hey there! I'm NoahF and I've been working with many different types of forums for 4+ years. Do you need help setting up/installing/creating your forum? Contact me on Skype: NoahFallon for more info. I charge cheap prices for each forum!

Looking for a Professional and mature scripter for Future Generation Gaming willing to pay monthly leave a pm here on forums

Quote:
Originally Posted by kapwa02
Посмотреть сообщение
Future Generation Gaming
[sarcasm]wow,really creative community name there.[/sarcasm]

Looking for scripter who can script for my game mode Server has stable player base Contact me in Private Message, we're also looking for Managers,Admins
http://www.cod-samp.ga

I'm Jackson from Wild Gaming community and I'm here to say that we are looking for scripters who have an experience. Please leave me a message in forums. I'll keep myself up to date.

Looking for someone who are willing to script and continue the development of my indonesian freeroam server.
Will be paid per update.
Email me at me@x337.us for more informations.
Thanks in advance.

Hello! I have an idea about Playerunknow's Battlegrounds
I love PUBG a lot but my PC can't play that, so I think how about making a samp server PUBG? It will be cool!! But I can't do this alone, because I'm not really good at script and I don't know a lot of things. So I'm going to find a partner to work with me. We can edit some survival gamemodes around here. Some features like: random items, weapons, you can pick up it, so on...
I'm sorry for my bad English, I'm Vietnamese. This project isn't for sale, we just make it for some players, who can't play PUBG
I hope you can help me to do that, thanks!

Coder for hire. Willing to make a heavy RP script. Previews are available. Accepting payments, nothing else.

Looking for a developer for a CnR server(czcnr) as I am going to be busy during the summer.

Playerbase ~20, further discussions about payments or other stuff can be done over skype / discord.

Discord:iLearner#9040

I`m looking for mapper! Inbox me.