Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here!

Looking for Mature/Experienced/active Admins For My Call of duty Server which is having a Good and Stable Player base On hosted tab
Contact me if you're interested !

We bring Dreams Alive!

Hi there!!

Venture started by two enthusiasts – Shane and Nimish, Shane has a wide experience in Design and Engineering. Creating Logs, to Designing websites he has worked on many small quick deliveries leading to happy clientiles.
Nimish holds a decade of industry experience ranging from many programming languages – C, Ruby, Python and web development - like Html, javascript, web app development. Having his strength in being versatile and quickly adapting and delivering.
Based on the core foundation of innovation with an artistic touch and beauty, we believe that whatever we create should always leave an ever lasting impression on your minds. With vivid designs to a great User Experience we want to deliver the very best! Which the work is yet to see, because we believe it's not just the technology that matters its how we use it and how it changes people’s life that really matters!

Interested? Contact us now!
Payment will be discussed in private.

Rouge Survival San Andreas is a Grand Theft Auto San Andreas Multiplayer Server Client for SA_MP. Over that pass couple of months or developers have been making progress to boost up the game-play for our players here in our Community.
We are always looking to improve the server weather its for players or adding new maps in.
What are we looking for?

We are currently hiring some admins feel free to apply on our Forums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystallize
Посмотреть сообщение
Looking for someone who can make a unique UCP/ACP(Admin Control panel integrated in UCP too) you will be paid contact me on samp forums PAID JOB.
Still looking

Quote:
Originally Posted by StephenBrash
Посмотреть сообщение
Looking for players that are willing to RP in a faction in a RP server. Shoot me a forum PM and I will reveal you more details.
From the previous page.

Dear SA-MP community

xTreme Stunt Freeroam (xSF) hired a new Server Owner and Developer, me. My name is Shifty and I am born and raised in The Netherlands. I am an active SA-MP player and (executive) administrator since 2010. xSF is a large freeroam network with almost no limitations, we try to offer the best gaming environment for our players. The server's playerbase decreased enormously because there was no activity from the previous management. I am here to bring the activity back and let the community grow to its glory days.

Personally I can do most basic things when it comes to scripting, however, I am not a professional scripter and therefore I am looking for a trustable partner. You will be assisting me in updating the website and the server itself.

What will you get?
- A Developer rank in-game and on the forum;
- A great experience of being part of a team of a large gaming community.

Contact details
Forum: http://xsfserver.com/forums and send a private message to Shifty (Server Owner)

I am looking forward a great cooperation with a well-known developer.

Kind Regards
Shifty

Need a scripter to make a BOMBSITE Gamemode like Counter Strike Source.
If you are friendly PM Me
My skype : houssem.bensaleh

Greetings, SA-MP community.

Who are you?
I'm Muhammad Sakr. From Egypt, I've been working as a SA-MP developer for roughly 4 years. Although my first year was technically a phase of training, I have, now, achieved high knowledge in programming, not only in SA-MP, but also in C++, Java and Lua.

Basically. I have been mostly programming for people on SA-MP, never bothered to start my own project. I had only one project, the first one I've ever created in 2013. Which is a simple built TDM project. But I had several RP scripts completely written of scratch.

I wish you not worry about my skills, as you will see them right in action as soon as we begin. And if you want furthermore, I can program sample codes for you before we begin, to make sure my skills are guaranteed.

You just need to tell me what type of gamemode you want, give me your background of what you want, and I will script what you technically want.

(Keep in mind, I won't program my own ideas in the script, you will tell me what to script, and I will script what you tell me, my own ideas are only up as suggestions)

Neat, and how much will I pay you?
Payment amount depends on gamemode, features, hours and difficulty/uniqueness of the script.
However, it will be furthermore discussed in PM.

Ah, that's good. But how can I pay you?
Well. I only accept PayPal payments.
Payment information will be given to you once the contract is signed.

Very good. But how can I reach you? I want to know more.
The only way to reach/contact me before the contract is through a PM on SA-MP forums. Throw me one, and I will respond as fast as I can.

Thanks, I will send you a PM

I'm currently looking for volunteers who can translate my messages,there are over 600 of them,but since it's free,you do not have to translate all of them,1 translate is appreciated.
Note:The messages is currently on Indonesian language,you should translate it to english

I'm currently looking for Humans vs Zombies gamemode.

Hello all ! I try to search how i can do for mapp The Pizzeria in open world ? thanks
http://i60.tinypic.com/15fj8tx.png

Looking for any good scripter who can help to edit the script and fix some bugs, sadly cant pay to him but he will be an owner in my server I am also hiring admins, thank you

Dear SA-MP community

xTreme Stunt Freeroam (xSF) hired a new Server Owner and Developer, me. My name is Shifty and I am born and raised in The Netherlands. I am an active SA-MP player and (executive) administrator since 2010. xSF is a large freeroam network with almost no limitations, we try to offer the best gaming environment for our players. The server's playerbase decreased enormously because there was no activity from the previous management. I am here to bring the activity back and let the community grow to its glory days.

Personally I can do most basic things when it comes to scripting, however, I am not a professional scripter and therefore I am looking for a trustable partner. You will be assisting me in updating the website and the server itself.

What will you get?
- A Developer rank in-game and on the forum;
- A great experience of being part of a team of a large gaming community.

Contact details
Forum: http://xsfserver.com/forums and send a private message to Shifty (Server Owner)

I am looking forward a great cooperation with a well-known developer.

Kind Regards
Shifty

Need someone who is good in photoshop, I want him to make a logo for my server

Greetings, SA-MP community.

Who are you?
I'm Muhammad Sakr. From Egypt, I've been working as a SA-MP developer for roughly 4 years. Although my first year was technically a phase of training, I have, now, achieved high knowledge in programming, not only in SA-MP, but also in C++, Java and Lua.

Basically. I have been mostly programming for people on SA-MP, never bothered to start my own project. I had only one project, the first one I've ever created in 2013. Which is a simple built TDM project. But I had several RP scripts completely written of scratch.

I wish you not worry about my skills, as you will see them right in action as soon as we begin. And if you want furthermore, I can program sample codes for you before we begin, to make sure my skills are guaranteed.

You just need to tell me what type of gamemode you want, give me your background of what you want, and I will script what you technically want.

(Keep in mind, I won't program my own ideas in the script, you will tell me what to script, and I will script what you tell me, my own ideas are only up as suggestions)

Neat, and how much will I pay you?
Payment amount depends on gamemode, features, hours and difficulty/uniqueness of the script.
However, it will be furthermore discussed in PM.

Ah, that's good. But how can I pay you?
Well. I only accept PayPal payments.
Payment information will be given to you once the contract is signed.

Very good. But how can I reach you? I want to know more.
The only way to reach/contact me before the contract is through a PM on SA-MP forums. Throw me one, and I will respond as fast as I can.

Thanks, I will send you a PM

Looking for a hoster to host a server, we will talk in pm. Contact me on SA-MP forum.

Willing to offer my scripting ability's to a decent server, Note I won't script for any shitty edits for admin / co-owner, I will only script on serious projects.

Message me for more information.

<Removed>

looking for mapper (paid one) for my friend who is starting a project
he will be paid projectly (50$ per project) pm me with your skype if you are intrested

Still looking for a scripter to be apart of a new community, heavy Roleplay setting. Must be able to work to a good standard, position withing community offered and potentially the chance of being paid depending on quality of scripting.

PM me with Skype details if interested.