Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here!

DELETED

Hello im looking for good scripters
With abundant experience in pawn
paid

Requirements:
- Active (at least 2 hours aday)
- Speaks English (at least acceptable English)
- Experienced & Professional.
- Preferred to have high reputation here on sa-mp forums (so we can trust you even more)
- Different timezone preferred.

Kind Regards, GrumpyCat!

Hello,I am looking for DayZ gamemode.
Your gamemode will be hosted on my new VPS(located in ID/SG).
Of course,you get access to my VPS and also you will get the founder/owner level,we'll be sharing donation.

PM me if you are interested.

i am looking for scripter add some feature and editing my game mode
if you are ready pm me
(paid)

Anybody who needs something scripted for cash? Hook me up, I have some freetime

I'm looking for a team to help develop my server, ts.trinity-roleplay.com:9994 -> come on and speak with me.

San Andreas State Roleplay | Where YOUR in control!|

Hello. I'm Josh or Martin Marcelli Founder & Owner of San Andreas State Roleplay, a brief introduction to my community before we get into the main post. Myself and my co-owner (Lauren Cambridge) talked about once again partnering up to open our own community, within our discussions we chose to bring back San Fierro a map that once had it fair share of RP servers back in the day. So we chose SF as our main location, Thus San Andreas State Roleplay was started. This is a revival project to bring heavy RP to San Fierro to what it once was back in 2009. and for that to my main point of this post.

For San Andreas State Roleplay to become the number #1 Heavy RP server based in SF We - Me and my co-owner is looking for experienced and dedicated Developers to be apart of our development team. The payment can be discussed as well for any scripters who'd like to join our team, Requirements is as follows:

Must have Experience in pawno.

Age must be 18+ and mature.

Must be willing to only work on part of the script.

Lastly - have an Professional and mature attitude.

That's the requirements to become a 3rd party developer for SASRP. contact me on skype or on teamspeak. @Jwp1fwl and @ the teamspeak IP: ts52.gameservers.com:9130

Thank you and I hope you'll become the one to bring back SF based heavy RP servers.

Need gang system like this
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=585851
Just with Y_ini. Can anyone make it pls?

Looking Matured Admins

Looking for someone who can add a freeroam script in my ultra h host PM me

Looking for someone who can teach me scripting a little only few things eh

Guys I need help from a scripter who can create commands such as

/god
/heal
/kill
/change name
/superjump
/speedboost
/givecash
/change time

Guys I have just created a new server so its necessary to have this basic commands I am busy with maps so I can't script (this is not real reason real reason is I don't know scripting)
Advait is online now Add to Advait's Reputation Report Post Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message

Looking for scripters
pm me

Hello this is Drake Walker Scott and i am willing to make a new and unique DM server with some professional team of scripters i already have a lead scripter so we need 2 more scripters to help the lead scripter with some small things.Coming to the payment we are not paying anything for now because we ourselves are not earners so once after the server starts you will get a management role and for further updates we are ready to pay you!

If you want to talk anything or if you are interested please PM me!

Regards,
~DrakeWS

MetroPolis Roleplay

Metropolis Roleplay Is Back!

After a sudden problems, We are back!
Help Wanted!:
  • 3 Administrators (Will be handpicked by the Owner)
  • 1 Faction Leader
  • 2-3 Family Leaders
  • 2 Assistant Developers ( Or Maybe 1 Lead Developer(Must be professional in PWN))
  • 2- 3 Beta Testers
Contact me at discord or Skype:
My skype name is: celmir.hernandez ((Not really that active in here))
discord url is : Click here!

Server IP: ..:Metropolis Roleplay:.. (Currently on Closed Beta)

I'm looking for some serious people who can assist me on starting a gaming community, you must be mature, over the age of 16 and have some experience in scripting (optional), must speak english fluently too. I will be paying the server and all other services related to the community, gamemode is not yet to be chosen.

All the interested may join the Teamspeak server: 31.24.227.72

A new CnR community from scratch is recruiting a Community Manager which is both the second highest position as the owner's right-hand man.

Our team began to work in beginning of 2017. We use several platforms to collaborate such as GitHub, Trello and Discord. You are offered a lot of responsibility and a working environment where everyone has good to be.

Eligibility requirements are as follows:
  • Fluent written English
  • Years of experience working on CnR server as a manager
  • Basic knowledge of databases and servers
  • Active and inspired
Please use the following form and send the application via PM. You may send the message only once.
Код:
Nickname: 
First name: 
Do you know any programming languages? Examples of your works?: 
Letter of application: 

Need gang system like this
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=585851
Just with Y_ini. Can anyone make it pls?

no longer valid; mucho time wasters.