Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here!

In need of a scripter for a house and business system with textdraw and mysql.

- Will be paid through paypal.

PM me if you are interested.

In need of a scripter to script a gamemode for furnishing interiors. That'll be about all I need in the GM.

1.Looking for an whole team
Hello guys! For a long time i'm working on a project, to open a Heavy RolePlay server, but we encountered some problems... In this project, curently are only 3 persons. Me as Developer and two other founders (#Odwa & Goat). They want to open this community as soon is possible, but they need some help.
Critical RolePlay is looking for:
  1. One founder
  2. Five Testers
  3. Two Admins
  4. One Web-Developer
  5. Two Scripters
  6. Two Mappers
2. Why choose Critical RolePlay?
That's a good question which comes with many banal answers...
Like:
  • You can learn new things
  • You can improve your team-work
  • You can prove your skills
  • etc.
    The only reason you would choose us is pleased to help a community grow. That's
    in my opinion
3. Contact & Details
Frist of all, I'm sorry about my english...I hope it was not that bad.
You can contact me on sa:mp.com forum via PM where we'll discuss some details and i'll answer to your questions.
Or we can talk on Skype: dominic12345678910

DayZ SA is looking for some new experienced administrators and maybe 1 more developer. The server has a constant playerbase around 40-70 players and therefore requires a lot of time and dedication as an admin to handle it. You must be mature and hard working, fluent english and past experience as an administrator.

interested guys add me on skype - ge.ci.ka and if you don't posses one hit me up with a PM on forums

In need of a scripter/mapper
Making a new CNR Server,
from scratch and might need some help then and then,
Contact me on skype if ur interessted (might be able to pay you for abit)
add: Chriiiille95 on skype.
Or CTR0X#2981 on Discord

Looking for an assistant scripter and beta testers to help us to develop unique CnR server from scratch. Our team already includes main developers, web developer, helper and mapper. We are using several platforms to collaborate, such as Trello, GitHub, Discord and Skype.

We offer you a working environment where everyone has good to be. With us you can grow as a programmer together with learn something new daily. You will also gain an admin status during the tests and grand opening.

We expect your written English is fluent and you have earlier experience working as, for instance, a server admin. You must show your interest by being active daily.

Please contact me as soon as possible via forum PM. I will give you more information there.

Welcome to build a new community!

Hello,

Please Someone Help Me With This gamemode Life of Flying.
in This Gamemode Have A mysql file if any one can create and give me without mysql files please

here is the Gamemode link,

http://www.mediafire.com/file/mtp7jg...lying+0.3x.rar

Here is the picture of the error,

http://www.directupload.net/file/d/4...huvchx_jpg.htm

Please Someone Help ME

Hello, I am a mapper. I've been playing SAMP since 2008, during this years I have learned alot of things about mapping. I mapping since 2009 ( 8 years ).

- I can make what ever you want or imagine.
- I am able to make map with small amount of objects and map will look awesome.
- Working with all mapping features.

What am i looking for? Im looking for a scripter to start new Roleplay server based in Fort Carson. Im 24 years old, i dont need kids to contact me, i need serious scripter to start a brand new server/community.

If you need more info, contact me privately and we will have a discussion.

NOTE: Some of my old works are on my ******* chanell -> https://www.*******.com/user/Sexserghy/videos

Looking for an assistant scripter and beta testers to help us to develop unique CnR server from scratch. Our team already includes main developers, web developer, helper and mapper. We are using several platforms to collaborate, such as Trello, GitHub, Discord and Skype.

We offer you a working environment where everyone has good to be. With us you can grow as a programmer together with learn something new daily. You will also gain an admin status during the tests and grand opening.

We expect your written English is fluent and you have earlier experience working as, for instance, a server admin. You must show your interest by being active daily.

Please contact me as soon as possible via forum PM. I will give you more information there.

Welcome to build a new community!

1.Looking for an whole team
Hello guys! For a long time i'm working on a project, to open a Heavy RolePlay server, but we encountered some problems... In this project, curently are only 3 persons. Me as Developer and two other founders (#Odwa & Goat). They want to open this community as soon is possible, but they need some help.
Critical RolePlay is looking for:
  1. Five Testers
  2. Two Admins
  3. One Web-Developer
  4. Two Scripters
  5. Two Mappers
2. Why choose Critical RolePlay?
That's a good question which comes with many banal answers...
Like:
  • You can learn new things
  • You can improve your team-work
  • You can prove your skills
  • etc.
    The only reason you would choose us is pleased to help a community grow. That's
    in my opinion
3. Contact & Details
Frist of all, I'm sorry about my english...I hope it was not that bad.
You can contact me on sa:mp.com forum via PM where we'll discuss some details and i'll answer to your questions.
Or we can talk on Skype: dominic12345678910

Looking for a whole brand new team to start up a new community under After Life Roleplay currently 2 people working on this project and we are looking for 3 to 4 more including a co-owner. We are currently looking for admins, beta testers, a web developer, scripters and mappers. We have a big project in mind and are looking to expand it but need some help so get in contact if interested.

Contact me on here through pm's and we can get into further talks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whadez
Посмотреть сообщение
I'm currently having a lot of free time for scripting, get in contact with me if you are looking for an active and trusted developer, who's giving out quality code, using the latest mysql and good code optimization.
bumperinho

Loking For mapper/scripter i'm here pm me in forum

Hello! I want to bring back X-Portal Server. (If you know this was an big community before get closed!) I have the full package of server and Website (UCP-Forum). I need someone who help us with hosted tab! We Give Him Elite! on server!(Elite Is VIP). Co-Owner. And all Donations Server Get. Who is interested add me on skype: armando.gjoni1

This server was an big community witch had a lot of donations. But Closed due no free time to update the server.
Here is A Video of Server(Old Videos):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCv04GRnUKs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sXaAp9zsGo

EDIT: Here you have User Control Pannel!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49JIARir2mI&t=300s

Cant Wait for you! Also We need someone that will help us on ideas and suggestions!

Loking for who can buy server in hosted tab

Are you starting a server ? Looking for partner/s ?
Search no more.

My name is hossa, I'm currently looking for people who want to open their server/s to join our community.
There's no hidden rules, It's more like sharing the playerbase of the servers in order to achieve higher activity on both servers.

About the donations:
- Each server's donations is separated from other servers.
- Donations are kept for the server's finances and monthly fees.
- Incase the donations exceeded the monthly fees, Owner/s decide either to split them or save them for next month's fees.

Other details to be discussed in PM's or Skype.

Looking for a whole brand new team to start up a new community under After Life Roleplay currently 2 people working on this project and we are looking for 3 to 4 more including a co-owner. We are currently looking for admins, beta testers, a web developer, scripters and mappers. We have a big project in mind and are looking to expand it but need some help so get in contact if interested.

Contact me on here through pm's and we can get into further talks.

Yes. You can join here. And see announcements. ModernRoleplay.ml

Modern Roleplay is hiring scripter+ developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLearner
Посмотреть сообщение
Fun & Fight Server (Freeroam / gangs / parkour / Races) is looking for some professional mappers, generally to map minigames, stunts or some custom stuff, server has a stable playerbase of 70+ players.

We're also paying for the job, depending on how good you do it.

Contact me via skype: saeedra44
Found 1, I'll need 1 more