Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here!

I'm looking for dynamic CP example.

"Are you bored? Are you looking for something to do here in these help wanted posts? Do you have skills that are just not quite good enough for everyone? Do you get mocked or harassed because server owners expect too much of you, or do not speak English?

I used to be like you. But then I decided enough was enough, and that's when I tried AlphaTest."

ALPHATEST™
The number one server owner prescribed medicine. AlphaTest is not used to treat or cure any illness or disease. Do not try AlphaTest if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, as this may cause an unsafe drop in blood pressure. Stop use and ask a doctor if you develop hives, swelling, itching, sneezing, or explosive diarrhea while on AlphaTest. Children under 12 should not take AlphaTest, as it may lead to depression or suicidal thoughts.

"Ask your server owner about AlphaTest today!"

These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm looking for Alpha tester(s) for a new gamemode in development from scratch for one or more sessions. If you want to help, or you just really liked my post, send me a PM.

If you don't want to keep reading, just send me a PM!

What I expect from you:
-Ability to type a command
-Ability to tell me if I did something wrong without telling me my server is sh*t
-Ability to speak English (preferably American English)
-Are about 16, but not under 14. If you are 14 or under and still want to help, you gotta sell it.
-If you have any other skills you think might be helpful, and are not currently dedicated to another server, let me know. I have an open mind.

What you can expect from me:
-Cheap comedy
-Open-mindedness (IE give me suggestions)
-Easily approachable (got something on your mind? Speak up)
-Daily updates
-Intelligent scripting (I'd say 9/10, and I do my very best to knock out bugs immediately)

About me:
-I'm not looking for anyone dedicated necessarily.
-I've been on SA-MP since 2012, and scripting since 2013.
-I've had several full-time gamemode projects all from scratch, none finished (also, I think they may be out of order):
--Hunger Games 2013
--Blueberry Roleplay
--Hunger Games 2014
--Apocalyptic Cops and Robbers
--High School Roleplay
--Hunger Games 2015 (I lied, this was actually in a finished state)
--Angel Pine Roleplay
--Fort Carson Roleplay (this one was also in a finished state, just needed more stuff)
--Current Project (under wraps)

I took longer on this than I anticipated. Looking forward to reading my inbox in 10 hours.

Looking for mappers to join our team, if interested, please notify me via PM. (Custom Roleplay Server)

Dreamy Gaming community is looking for an official community developer (scripter) who'll become a permanent part of the development team.

The gamemode is 90% ready, all built from scratch by our team the members of which are now busy in job and studies and thus we're only having one member who is not very skilled in MySQL and that is what we are looking for right now, a scripter skilled in MySQL and ready to become a part of us as a permanent member.

Some info about us:

-Newly opened community
-COD/TDM based gamemode
-MySQL database
-Server is already online with a temporarily edited gamemode (until the new one is made)
-It is on hosted tab

What we're looking for:

-A loyal, respectful, mature, skilled scripter who can be a permanent part of our team
-Someone who is skilled enough in MySQL
-Someone who has a good speed of scripting or can dedicate a good enough time on the gamemode everyday

How we'll work:

-There is one scripter and 2 mappers in the team
-Work will be done in turns, when you will work, no one else will disturb you
-When the other person is working, you have free time, do whatever you want

Why should you work with us:

-Our aims are big
-Team is extremely professional (owners have 7+ years of SA-MP experience)
-Staff team is already there
-We wish to become one of the best communities in SA-MP
-We wish to make one of the best COD gamemodes in SA-MP
-Last but not least, the only gap which needs to be filled in our community is that of a professional and loyal scripter
-If we work together, not only will you become one of the bests, but we together will become one of the bests in SA-MP

What will you get by working with us:
-A chance to be a part of a completely new community with new people
-A chance to become a part of one of the bests and most known communities of SA-MP (We're confident that we'll achieve it If God Wills)
-The highest rank after owner at both forum and at server (developer, level 7)
-A chance to make new friends and get together with people whom you've never met before

Interested? See how you can contact us:
-Add me on skype @ ahmedhassan754 (If possible, arrange for a microphone, if not, we'll chat, no problems)
-OR Visit us @ www.dreamygaming.com and contact us there

Looking for an assistant scripter and beta testers to help us to develop unique CnR server from scratch. Our team already includes main developer, web developer, helper and mapper. We are using several platforms to collaborate, such as Trello, GitHub, Discord and Skype.

We offer you a working environment where everyone has good to be. With us you can grow as a programmer together with learn something new daily. You will also gain an admin status during the tests and grand opening.

We expect your written English is fluent and you have earlier experience working as, for instance, a server admin. You must show your interest by being active daily.

Please contact me as soon as possible via forum PM. I will give you more information there.

Welcome to build a new community!

I'm looking for someone who can do a website, almost the same style as the theme I have on Invision Power Forum. Send me a message for more information and agree on price.

Removed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Restriction
Посмотреть сообщение
Hi guys
Los santos CNR looking for a new beta-tester as well as assist scripter

Some more informations :
The work is free
The server will be on hosted tab whenever it finish
You must be active enough and good at doing your work
You will get a position in the server when its opened and you will become one of our basic staff group

Anyone interested contact me via pm
bumb

Hi,

My project is for about 3 years in which i gathered lots of ideas. The server will be RPG and is known as CVL CITY (****** about it).
I've had a few tries in the past, but main scripter was always laisy or not skilled enough. This is big project and i plan to invest a lot of money into his promotion. I already ordered a special panel just for this that will be fully functioning in 1 month.
Currently i have found a person that rewrote my gamemode from 0 by optimising everything, making dinamic sistems, only that is a lot of work to do still.

Therefor, i am in need of a second scripter that will get full access once i see he is fully involved into the project.
I have allocated already an entire dedicated server just for this and we will be running 1000 players server, looking to expand in future. So please, only serious people PM ME for this. Thanks!

I want someone who can make me a character application with the proper English No Mistake
Just PM me with the story

I am looking for roleplay or dayz project/gamemode,it will hosted on my vps,you also received the owner/founder status,hit me up a pm if you interested

GTA SA: Dayz is now looking for a new developer to continously develop and update it. You will need a great experience with the PAWN Language and high knowledge with the MySQL as it's MySQL based. It currently has a stable playerbase of 70, has a .com domains and is hosted aswell, send a private message if interested.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TopShooter
Посмотреть сообщение
GTA SA: Dayz is now looking for a new developer to continously develop and update it. You will need a great experience with the PAWN Language and high knowledge with the MySQL as it's MySQL based. It currently has a stable playerbase of 70, has a .com domains and is hosted aswell, send a private message if interested.
Argh he wants to work on another project, thus he was looking for some developer for this dayz shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLearner
Посмотреть сообщение
Argh he wants to work on another project, thus he was looking for some developer for this dayz shit
Yes , I can't unfortunately develop two projects, y'know.

Hello Everyone,
I was inactive for somedays from samp. and i am now back active
I am currently hoping to help players. i am well experienced in Pawn, Mysql(all versions), sql etc...
I am looking for a permenant position (before i used to script for money).
I can handle as server developer or server scripter..
I used to work with Roleplay and Cnr servers more (dont have much ideas about Dayz and other Gms).
If intrested you can contact me here or just pm me your skype.
Thanks.

Removed.

Looking For Another Server Owner who will Buy Hosted Tab For My Server Check My Signature For The Ip
Our Server had Good Player Base but Now it's Dying :c

- No Longer Needed; Scripter Found -

Hello, I am a software and network engineer, I've been playing in SAMP since 2009, during this years I have learned alot of things, a bunch of programming languages.

- I can make Windows Applications (C#, C++..)
- I am able to script your SA-MP scripts in the best optimized way to make sure the gameplay is smooth.
- I am an expert in Network aswell as multiple operating systems (windows, unix, ubuntu, centos...).
- If you need a fully working website, you can get it, I can make static (HTML5, CSS3, JS) and dynamic websites (PHP, ASP.NET) with fully secure systems against all kind of known attacks such as (XSS, SQL Injection...).

NOTE: If you ever get bugs on the scripts I coded for you, i'll be glad to fix them for free.

My services aren't free, if you need more info contact me privately and we will have a discussion.

Hello,

Wild West Roleplay is looking for enthusiastic individuals with a background in government-related roleplay as well as a general background in legal roleplay. We are looking for people to run the government faction, set up laws, and steer our other legal factions in the correct direction prior to and after launch.

We are also looking for people who are willing to take on the role as "Head of Legal Factions". Their goal will be to help the people part of the government faction set up realistic and proper laws, as well as give feedback to people trying to run a legal faction.

You will be put in a probationary period of two weeks where you will do some of the tasks explained above. This will also serve as a way for you to prove yourself by contributing and being active.

If you're interested, shoot me a private message with details.

Thank you!