Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here!

Dreamy Gaming is seeking for a scripter experienced in MySQL who'd be ready to become a permanent part of the team.

Rank of community developer will be given in-game + on forum.

The gamemode is 80% finished, however the recent scripter's laptop has broken and we need a new scripter now.

Please, we're not looking for immature kids or those who wish to waste our time.

Contact me @ Skype for more information: ahmedhassan754

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakey
Посмотреть сообщение
Need help with your server or scripting? I'm experienced in PHP(UCP creating), Pawno and MySQL.

Contact me on skype for free:
live:drakewest2
pawno? new language?
PAWN is the language, PAWNO is the editor program.

Can anyone script a rcon commmand of adding gates and you can edit them also you can set gate owner or a password on the gate or the gate for factions, can anyone script the command for me for free?

Looking for someone who has knowledge on phpBB forums to help me with basic things.

Looking for a person with knowledge of mySQL.

Need someone that has experience using MySQL.

Building a A unique community looking for beta testers and Admins for upcoming community...

Im a Great Mapper contact me on my ******** www.********.com/onlyyyoumyfriend or search KimDavid Martinez

ssss

Hello everyone, my real name is Osher and i'm currently owning a gaming community.
We currently recruiting a server/site developers/scripters, we are an official community.
(www.bfcgaming.com)
If you think you could become one of our scripters/developers please contact me on forum
(http://bfcgaming.com/forum/member.ph...=profile&uid=1)
or in skype
(Nelordya)
We appreciate that you've read this reply, we're waiting for you

Looking for a community to join.
I can script,manage the community.
DayZ GM preferred.

I'm looking for experienced mappers and beta testers to develop unique CnR server from scratch. Our team already includes main developer, assistant developer, web developer and helper. I expect your written English is fluent and you have earlier experience working as, for instance, a server admin.

We offer you a working environment where everyone has good to be. With us you can grow as a programmer together with learn something new daily. You will also gain admin status during the tests and grand opening. Welcome to build a new community!

Please contact me as soon as possible via forum PM. I will give you more information there.

Looking for a scripter for my fantasy roleplay gamemode I'm making some edits, changes and etc ! I'm willing to give him the Owner rank and also, I'm willing to pay him once we get a nice PB.

If someone has mysql please give me
https://www.********.com/profile.php?id=100003841648394

Looking for a UCP developer, Contact me for more information, on skype: saeedra44

Looking for scripter, only small things + some small bug fixes its a freeroam with single player features script made from scratch gonna buy hosted tab + host soon so looking for scripter, testers and admins so add my skype linus.45 if youre intressted!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rix70
Посмотреть сообщение
Looking for scripter, only small things + some small bug fixes its a freeroam with single player features script made from scratch gonna buy hosted tab + host soon so looking for scripter, testers and admins so add my skype linus.45 if youre intressted!
Scammer, Be aware!

Looking for a well-experienced scripter to code something into a current gamemode.
This is a paid job.

- Many features from singleplayer
- Pool and basketball minigames
- Video game QUB3D from GTA 4
- Custom made roulettes, slot machines, video poker and horse-betting
- Stock market BAWSAQ from GTA 5
- Gang wars over 60 territories
- More than 30 unique sub-missions to earn money (including vigilante, paramedic, firefighter, pimping, valet parking and pizza-boy sub-missions)
- Burglary missions
- Singleplayers races and other challenges
- Gyms, strip clubs, clothes shops, hidden packages, oysters, spray tags, horseshoes and much more

i want this! if youre intressted to script it then addd my skype linus.45 will be well paid tho!

Quote:
Originally Posted by whadez
Посмотреть сообщение
I'm having a lot of free time, I'm a webprogrammer, and I can also make SA:MP scripts/gamemodes.
I've made my own gamemode, had a huge playerbase with around 150 players, know how to make gamemode from stratch, can show you my own gamemode, but it's hungarian so you will not understand a single word (hehe).
I can speak English, I work with the latest mysql, and I write quality code, for better optimatization and syncronization. Hit me up if you are looking for a loyal and experienced developer with a lot of free time.

Disclamer: I'm not working for free, if you want to have a serious developer with it's goods, then contact me, I dont work with people who wants me to do the job for owner, or developer permission, thats dumb.
bump