Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here!

Hello,

im looking for somebody who scripts / or has a script of a filterscript against cheats.

The filterscript must detect following cheats :

* All Anti Vehicle Cheats (Car shooting, car teleport, car troll, anything else)
* Anti-Fly (sob***)
* Anti-Health or Armour Hack (not Godmode, for example resetting HP / Armour to 100) (Please not detecting with 99 HP serverside)

I could pay 10 Euro PaySafeCard even if somebody has something good.

I'm looking for a scripter who has good knowledge in pawn. The job consists of transforming ideas into scripts. I have been doing with scripting so no impossible scripts. I pay well and in advance if we agree. Looking forward to work long term

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpikY_
Посмотреть сообщение
Wild Gaming Hiring:

- Matured/Active Administrators.
- Gangs And Faction slots leaders.
- Server Advisors, Moderators.
Bump.

I need a fully Linux scripter, How knows fully linux system

lookin for exprienced scripter !

Need an RDS ( windows VPS ) or linux?

I will use it just for testing my scripts and mapping.

Would be great if I get it for some months.

Searching for someone who got good RP script. I have alot of servers and ready to own them together (If the script seems cool).

Looking for a good scripter with VERY GOOD scripting experience.

I will pay up to 300Ђ ( Maybe more - depends on your responsibility, availability, speed & quality ) .

The script is about to be a unique script with plenty of unique systems - never seen (scripted from scratch ) .
It's NOT just any roleplay gamemode - that's why I need a experienced scripter that can put
my Ideas "to life" . I am a scripter myself so my requests are not impossible ( I know what can and cannot be done ).

To Contact:
email: nikola.vlasic@hotmail.com
or skype: thevlasic

Looking for a sponsor for big roleplay community. Script is written form scratch, it's already about 65 - 70 percents done. I can offer a lot of abbilities from my side and also expired IPS license which can be renewed.

contact me via skype : gazowanykebab
or via forum pm

Looking For Unique COD/Freeroam Gamemode..
Server Hosted tab.. PM ME FOR MORE INFORMATION

Hello everyone, my real name is Osher and i'm currently owning a gaming community.
We currently recruiting a server/site developers/scripters, we are an official community.
(www.bfcgaming.com)
If you think you could become one of our scripters/developers please contact me on forum
(http://bfcgaming.com/forum/member.ph...=profile&uid=1)
or in skype
(Nelordya)
We appreciate that you've read this reply, we're waiting for you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Younes44
Посмотреть сообщение
Looking For Unique COD/Freeroam Gamemode..
Server Hosted tab.. PM ME FOR MORE INFORMATION
I would know it was you.. Your gamemode request + Signature :P

Looking for a programmer with in depth knowledge of MySQL and PHP to develop a UCP.

Looking for a good scripter with EXCELLENT scripting experience.

I will pay up to 300Ђ ( Maybe more - depends on your responsibility, availability, speed & quality ) .

The script is about to be a unique script with plenty of unique systems - never seen (made from scratch ) .
It's NOT just any roleplay gamemode - that's why I need a experienced scripter that can put
my Ideas "to life" . I am a scripter myself so my requests are not impossible ( I know what can and cannot be done ).

To Contact:
email: nikola.vlasic@hotmail.com
or skype: thevlasic

Quote:
Originally Posted by corne
Посмотреть сообщение
I'm looking for a mapper with lots of creativity and an eye for detail that is willing to work on some maps for my upcoming roleplaying server. In order to be considered you must be able to showcase previous works (no stunt, dm, etc, only roleplay related) and I would like to know if you're looking for a temporary position or permanent position, please include those things in your first pm to me.

A temporary position will not become part of the mapping team, and will be paid through PayPal (will be discussed) or ingame compensation.
A permanent position will become a part of the mapping team, and will only be paid through ingame compensation.

When you've shown your previous maps and I decide you're the mapper I'm looking for I'll tell you what needs to be done and we'll discuss everything.
I am still looking for this, also please read everything before sending me a PM and make sure the PM contains the things I ask for. I am only looking for a mapper.

Quote:

Wild West Role Play is looking for experienced developers and intuпtive mappers who are willing to volunteer for the community and join a very close-knit staff team that aims for success.

What I ask for:
  • Someone who can work with constructive feedback
  • Someone who can deliver work based on a to-do-list
  • Someone who knows how to work on a deadline
  • Someone who can work together with a team
As a mapper, you should be able to texture and map individually without the need for assistance. You should be intuпtive and know how to fill up rooms. You will be mapping interiors but may also be allowed to map exteriors. Basic PAWN knowledge is also a plus but not required.

As a scripter, you should know how to work in modules, mysql isn't required but a plus, know how to test your own code and fix your own bugs, and can deliver a somewhat efficient script. We use custom includes to make your job easier as well (you'll be using 60% of the includes really).

What I offer:
  • A professional and laid back working environment
  • A positive team of creative people who aim for success
  • Credits both in the script, website and numerous of other sources
  • Appreciation for your work no matter how little it is
We are now also looking for Faction Leaders as well as members for the Event Team and Faction Team.

As a faction leader, you'll be expected to create a framework of guidelines for faction members to follow. You will also be tasked with recruitment and a starter plan (basically how you're going to run the law enforcement faction efficiently). We ask that you have previous experience in leading a law enforcement faction, though, and we may ask you for evidence.

As a event team member you'll be part of the staff team and work alongside the other team members to try and create several mothly events, often lasting a couple of days. You'll each be rewarded with ingame funds, depending on your contribution.

As a faction team member, you'll be part of the staff team and you will be assigned specific tasks, such as moderating faction threads (deleting negative replies, duplicate screenshots, basically doing mod work), archiving outdated factions, looking up a faction's activity, logging data on a faction (their activity, public view, what they do ingame, etcetera) and anything that is regarded as managing the factions. You will also have a say in when a faction gets official status and will have specific ingame commands tied to your position.

If you're interested, shoot me a private message with details and examples of your previous work.

Thank you!

(removed)

looking for a free samp server with 100 slots and 7778 port ? pm me now the gamemode you use should be a unique script not stolen or released script. PM ME NOW.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pavintharan
Посмотреть сообщение
looking for a free samp server with 100 slots and 7778 port ? pm me now the gamemode you use should be a unique script not stolen or released script. PM ME NOW.
Sounds just like you want to steal something, lol, make a unique mode yourself, noone will share a unique mode with you.

Are you looking for a mapper ?
If yes Pm me mapping for money with cheap prices 3-15 $.