Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here!

Looking for decent mapper and for a Cops and Robbers server.
If interested PM me or add me on Discord: Mattaffix#4551 or Skype: blue1421

I am looking for someone who can make me a website for free get a domain from dot.tk and free host from ****** But I don;t know how to make it

I need a mapper for a DayZ server that is opening. Basic administrator rank will be given for the contribution, higher positions will have to be earned with further effort.

PLEASE, contact me right away if you are a mapper!

I am a mapper looking to work on some servers for money for cheap prices pm on skype or here (on forums) if you are interested.

and thx for reading.PM me !!!

Looking for a scripter to help me up and give me some support since i'm working alone on my project so i need someone for help since i'm planning to launch a freeroam community soon as i bought a vps. Can find me in IRC.tl with the name of Cryless, or if someone interested leave here your skype or ******** or anything we'll talk about it.

-REMOVED-

Looking for a Good Scripter who has knowledge in MySQL, PHP. For making a UCP (User Control Panel) for Roleplay Server for free.

Conatct me through Skype: expertmars

Looking for a Professional Scripter who can Modify my Script. i will be paying him. Just needed some Editz in script. Pm me here for more info

Looking for a scripter who can help me to convert my script from mysql r5 plugin to r40
i can pay you.

I am looking for
  • admins
  • helpers
  • police officers
  • firefighters
to join our upcoming roleplay project.

Please add me on Skype luke.tribe

Looking for decent mappers for a Cops and Robbers server (24/7 hosted and on Hosted Tab).
If interested contact me on skype: blue1421 or Discord: Mattaffix#4551.

Thank you!

Looking for experienced Pawn scripters to develop unique CnR server from scratch. Our team already includes main developer, web developer, couple mappers and beta testers. I expect you handle up-to-date scripting methods and have experience about SQL.

Please contact me as soon as possible via forum PM. I will give you more information there.

We're looking for a SQLite skilled programmer. Our gamemode is 90% ready except that the SQLite database is slightly bugged.

The remaining features in the gamemode are classes and capture zones.

Our server is on hosted tab, our website address is: www.dreamygaming.com

---------------------

The scripter will get the rank of community developer (level 7) and will stay as a permanent part of the team.

For those who are interested, contact me at @ skype: ahmedhassan754

Looking for a scripter to help me with my script server is on hosted tab

BFSAMP is looking for Trusted Admins(Active/helpfull) (1 or 2)
If you want ? PM Me now..
Hosted Tab: Yes( Check my sign for ip)

Looking for someone to map with. I'm mapping a custom grove and ballas street.

It's for my RP script I'm working on. Hit me up on skype: darrenreeder@hotmail.com (darrenr samp)

Looking for a mapper
I am looking for an experienced mapper to map me a few bases for COD based gamemode. The gamemode progress is going good, if you are interested let me know. And I can't pay.

Looking for a good scripter with VERY GOOD scripting experience.

I will pay up to 200Ђ ( Maybe more - depends on your responsibility, availability, speed & quality ) .

The script is about to be a unique script with plenty of unique systems - never seen .
It's NOT just any roleplay gamemode - that's why I need a experienced scripter that can put
my Ideas "to life" . I am a scripter myself so my requests are not impossible ( I know what can and cannot be done ).

To Contact:
email: nikola.vlasic@hotmail.com
or skype: thevlasic

We are looking for awesome scripters who can script really awesome things, if ya wanna contact me:
********: shifaulkabir@gmail.com
Discord: Wrench#0865

Looking for a Good Scripter who has knowledge in MySQL, PHP. For making a UCP (User Control Panel) for Roleplay Server for free.

Conatct me through Skype: expertmars