Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndySedeyn
Посмотреть сообщение
Still looking. Not having experience in SQL but wanting to learn it is more than sufficient. I'm just looking for a dedicated person to assist me; experience in PAWN is definitely a must!
Add me on skype, ********:ancajas.harveyyy

Quote:
Originally Posted by UberEverywhere
Посмотреть сообщение
i need a command for players to use to send a message to rcon admins, such as: (/helpme i forgot my pass)

Thank you
here you go sir.

PHP код:
#include a_samp
#include zcmd
new LastTimeUsedHelpMe[MAX_PLAYERS];
CMD:helpme(playeridparams[])
{
    if(
isnull(params))
    {

SendClientMessage(playerid, -1,"Usage: /helpme [question]");
    }
    else
    {
        new 
0playernamezz[24], string[128];
        if((
LastTimeUsedHelpMe[playerid]-gettime()) < 5// use it once every 5 seconds

{

format(stringsizeof string,"ERROR: You need to wait %d seconds before using this command again!",((LastTimeUsedHelpMe[playerid]+5)-gettime()));

SendClientMessage(playerid, -1string);
        }
        else
        {

GetPlayerName(playeridplayernamezzsizeof playernamezz);

LastTimeUsedHelpMe[playerid] = gettime();

format(stringsizeof string,"[Question]: %s(%d) |- Question: %s -|",playernamezzplayeridparams);
            do
            {
                if(!
IsPlayerConnected(i) || !IsPlayerAdmin(i))
                {

i++;
                    continue;
                }
                else
                {

SendClientMessage(i, -1string);

i++;
                }
            }
            while(
MAX_PLAYERS);
        }
    }
    return 
1;

I'm running a Stunt server, and I'm losing interest day by day.. My server is currently hosted in SAMP4YOU, and it's also placed in Hosted Tab. I wish to give-away the server (server-only, not the script) for free (currently 50 slots, and is upgradable) and just cost $10 for the hosted tab (expires in 20 days). It was renewed exactly before 9 days and a half). I'll be giving you all the accounts related to the hosting account (including the email account which I used to register).

So a quick-recall, "selling server hosted by: SAMP4YOU for $10, which has hosted tab (expiring in 20 days)".
If interested, send me a PM.

scripting and creating high quality systems the way you want for low prices! inbox me

I am manager of a COD server and we are currently lacking staff .. You may add me on skype if you want to join our staff team my skype id is "siddharth.sachdeva6" Or you may apply here http://forum.awcsamp.com/showthread....pid=269#pid269

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spydah
Посмотреть сообщение
Still looking for BETA Testers for our Prison Roleplay, there is much to test on!
I sent you PM.

Thinking of starting a Las Venturas roleplay server. Already have a base script with lots of functions. It's not intended to be a source of income so it's not going to have silly VIP and donor-exclusive stuff. Send me a PM if you're interested in the project.

Looking for staff, to open a hard roleplay server. If someone is interested, contact me on skype.

ID: dominic12345678910

Looking for: Beta Testers/Testers/Admins/Mappers/Designers/Web-Development

Still looking for beta testers for a roleplay server set in Las Venturas! Add me on Skype: dairyll

I am giving away a 128 slot teamspeak 3 server located in South Africa.
Contact me on my skype - ********:heinrichvanwyk70

Looking for someone who can host me my gamemode
Gamemode is based on roleplay.
It has more than 10-30 players daily (was launched before)
is mysql. pm me if you are interested.

Looking for mappers who will be working on Las Venturas. Just to liven it up and all that. Send me a PM if you're interested.

hi guys i want gamemode [AVT] OR [SvT] OR [CVT] thanks

Red Label Roleplay is coming back with great futures, but.. I'm currently searching for the following people that are able to do:

Mapping, Forum work, Testing ingame, know how to edit permissions on teamspeak user groups, someone who know how to work with photoshop.

Please contact me via private message or connect to ts.redlabelgaming.net (Teamspeak3)

might getting paid

Looking for someone who has an experience with PHP/HTML/MySQL and able to make a donation system.
Player will be rewarded with in-game admin level on our servers, Both of the servers have hosted tab.
Contact me here or in my skype; twiikzz

I am available to script you any gamemode except roleplay. Please contact me on skype. My services will be paid for and I will be using an advanced scripting API. Hope to hear from you soon!

If anyone need textdraw designer and textdraw scripter I am free. So contact me via PM on this forums.

American Roleplay is now hiring a scripter to either make a whole new script to us or to fix bugs in our current script.

Please PM me or contact "Kevster" at our Teamspeak: americanroleplay.tk

Hello Everyone,

I am still looking for a few BETA testers that will be willing to test a script / gamemode I am busy working on. I believe that this gamemode will be special in its own way and I have big expectations of its features. The gamemode's genre will be Heavy Roleplay based in Bone County.

Please contact me on skype if you are interested in this opportunities. It will be a bonus if you are a good scripter and especially if you are a professional coder in java. The gamemode will be based on java.

The BETA testers will also be required to provide the developers with future suggestions to improve overall quality of the gameplay. The expected launch date of the server will be in January next year.

Hope to hear soon from any potential BETA Testers.

Please contact me on skype.
Thanks in advance.