Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here!

Hosting 2 more servers on my VPS in Frankfurt, Germany

Hello! I'm owning a VPS for my own server, but as for now i don't have any other users on it.
I can host two more servers for 3Ђ each month. (PayPal only) (Price and privileges can be discussed)
Features;
  • 100 slots
  • 1 free MySQL database and account through PHPmyAdmin
  • GamePanelX Control panel for the server
I'm not going to host RP-gamemodes.

Send me a PM to apply, please include:
1. which gamemode is it?
2. Email address
3. Name of server
4. Other?

Well - we'll talk more on PM and we can take it from there.

denNorske

Can Somone Fix , and install my sa:mp gamemode ? Idk , why it aind working!?

I'm looking for a scripter.

I'll be needing a whole GM done for me but it won't be all that big of a GM. I want an English speaking scripter (preferably from America) who can show me their work and can also prove to me the script is fully functioning when it is done.

I am an adult and have a job by the way so I won't be trying to bargain with you by offering you IG money on the server or none of that. Obviously, I'd like a free scripter but I understand people that wanna be paid for their work and I am absolutely okay with that.

I'm hiring a scripter who can fix my gamemode which gives error of "Unknown", I'll give him 1 server with DDoS Protection

For any requests or problems, you may contact me on Skype or PM. I got some free time in the next 3 weeks.

i am looking for someone who can host my server. i am not able to pay money instead u can get all donations to the server

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaheen
Посмотреть сообщение
i am looking for someone who can host my server. i am not able to pay money instead u can get all donations to the server
+Co-Owner rank, okay?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eoussama
Посмотреть сообщение
+Co-Owner rank, okay?
ok i agreed

Scripter is looking for roleplay community. I have a lot of time, i'm active every day, i'm working for free.

MySQL
PAWN
PHP
CSS/HTML

I can make an Admin system(with no commands I'll just add whatever u need)..Add me on skype if needed : ghostgames3000

Looking for admins for an hosted tab cod server opened recently . Website Awcsamp.com .You may Add me on skype If you are interested in joining the staff my skype is siddharth.sachdeva6 . We need only experienced active admins.

I have an aviation gm for hosting purpose. I am currently looking for a partner same rank as server owner to host the server in hosted tab. I can give u server owner same rank as me and all freedom as a server owner.also you can get all donations to the server too.
Pm me

Im looking for a Mapper to work on my Survival Project

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayanIbrahim
Посмотреть сообщение
I'm hiring a scripter who can fix my gamemode which gives error of "Unknown", I'll give him 1 server with DDoS Protection
Do you still have problems with your gamemode ? please private message me.

I am looking for someone who can help me to put my server in hosted tab.
as I don't have a paypal.... pm me
many rewards in return

Update : I am only able to pay money throught mobile so if i need a hosted tab i have to pay throught paypal so i need a man who have paypal i can give him money throught mobile

Plz Pm me if u can help me

Looking for experienced administrator, who has heavy roleplaying experience, been on several communities. Add me on Skype: Jadsonix

Looking for a designer. PM me for more info.

Removed.

I only had 4 hours of sleep, so I'll make this short.

Looking for administrators for a cops and robbers server. Must be 18+, must be very active ingame and on forums. You must apply on my forums here.After applying, I will check/monitor your activity ingame/forums.

All administrators will be set under trial, before I make a final decision. Do not expect to come ingame and get free admin rank. Tell me why I should hire you. Do not just state you can ban hackers and such. I can hire anyone with that skillset. Tell me how I should be special to recruit you on the staff team.