Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here!

Looking someone who could host me a server - i have gm and everything the only thing i need is a WINDOWS hoster , if you have one let me know server's database will be 15/20 + daily . you will get admin post in server and everything u want also the donations, let me know if u can help me out PM me here .

Looking for video editor graphic designer .
Private Message me thanks
It`s for Video trailer of my server thanks

deleted

Hello Everyone,
I am Intrested in Helping you to Run Server. i have average Knowledge in Pawno(scripting) and I Know to Administer Well. I will Be Active 3-4 Hours/Day. So If Anyone Intrested Pm me.

Looking for Administrators and mappers.

- Administrators (0/3) -- No reward beside being a staff member.
- Mappers (0/2) -- Reward some startup XP/coins
- Scripter (0/1) -- Will receive co-owner level and manage the community with me will also get a percentage of the donations.

Required to be able to speak English in an acceptable level and mature.
The server is hosted and on hosted tab, we got a lotta of funds and gonna keep this online for a while, so you won't get this chance a lot!

We're in need for some administrators to manage the server and a mapper to make us new maps (since I'm too busy to do everything myself)

Contact me: Either on the steam account on my signature or skype

I'm looking for somebody to help me develop my server and help advertise, will make the person a admin. This is a self hosted server and I am also looking to learn scripting as well.

Side Note:
[ Looking to learn the basics to kinda of help the server ]

Looking for gamemode that I can host with my vps.
PM me if you are interested.

I want a scripter who can add a script in my host add me on skype: aliqadri123
Please

Looking for a professional scripter who can help me to fix a bug.

Looking for someone who can offer me a hoster to host my gm
You will recrive donations that comes from game mode also staff in server MAX
Gamemode is roleplay which can have more than 15/20 players + daily
if anyone interested let me know pm me

Looking for anyone who has a unique cnr gamemode(SF MAP), i'll pay for everything.

Looking for gamemode that I can host with my vps,we can talk about percentage of donation on pm.

Looking for admin/players,
Must speak english and be good at Roleplaying.
http://visualgaming.tk/forum
PM watson or Simon.

I am looking for a scripter, to help me lead the heavy / strict community, forums / ts already up and running, script just needs some edits, add me on Skype: Jadsonix
Will explain everything there.

I am looking for a scripter, to create a script, details in private. I pay paypal.

The grand community is looking for profound experts in the following functionalities:
  • SA-MP Mappers - Will be handling the server maps, preparation of new maps & their management.
  • Media & Graphics Wing - Will be handling the Server & Web Media, Venture Development & Promotion segment.
  • IRC Administration Wing - Will be heading the IRC Operations & development.
Only serious, dedicated & matured members may apply. Refrain if you're already involved in other avenues. And, a prior reputed experience is preferred.

Interested ones please contact us here OR drop me a PM.

delete, no longer needed.

Looking for serious staff members for an upcoming Roleplay Server:
- Helpers
- Administrators
- Mappers

Also looking for Faction/Family Leaders. It is a good chance for you to take part in the launching process of the server.

Please contact me by PM (I won't take long to respond!)

Looking for a scripter that scripts for free, or who can assist helping me with my gamemode to speed up the process. PM

Looking for an advanced scripter that can join me in creating an Administrator System. Must have knowledge of java or similiar language (not PAWN).

Thank you.

Skype me at ********:heinrichvanwyk70