Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here!

Hello Guys! Can you give me a script of dice? that command is, Check below

"/accept dicebet" and "/dicebet"

When you /dicebet them, it said (/dicebet [id] [ammount]) and if he accept it and it will automatically roll the dice and someone will win with dicebet price

looking for a server to join to script with. I've had a lot of experience scripting and being on the admin team of a server.

Looking for a guy that is competent when it comes to textdraws. I just have a quick question, hit me up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartialDemonz
Посмотреть сообщение
I'm looking for 1 scripter and 2 Mappers for my server
Willing to be a Part of our Gaming Community
Contact ME OVER PM or skype Name : Adie Capilitan
BUMP!

Looking for admins who are interested in administrating a recently launched TDM server. Check my signature for more.

How To Create Pressing Key Y To Entering/Exit Building With /me?
With Command :
if(strcmp(cmd, "/enter", true) == 0)
if(strcmp(cmd, "/exit", true) == 0)

Looking for some one to handle my community, the person will be given access over VPS.

We have vBulletin Forums
Domain
TeamSpeak
6 GB VPS

Need someone who is thinking for make his own server with unique game mode.
PM me here or skype : Shahria.fahim1

Looking to create a fresh brand new community. Currently, I'm only looking for a developer/someone who has their hands on a custom script of their own, preferably RP, but willing to look into CnR. No TDM servers.

PM me if you're interested in this, showing proof of a gamemode you currently have/own.

A new fresh community is starting to work officially! We're currently looking for our server developer, which is going to work for free, but he will get an admin position in the server. The server's mode is going to be RP. If you want to know anything else regarding this, you may contact me over skype: adin.bradic1 or at least PM me on the forums!

PS. This is really important, and we need a scripter urgently! We're not here for a joke, we're starting a professional server!

Looking for a scripter who is willing to help me script, but I do not have money. but, if you help me, You will be given an admin position and a portion of donations that the server gets, also it's going to be a RP server if you are up for it add me on skype gtasaroleplayer

P.S It is MYSQL

I can offer very advanced roleplay gamemode made from scratch (not like that ones u have seen here) for upcomming or already working project. Translation is not problem. I have polish server working on it with about 120 players online at evenings. Contact me on skype (nickname: krzysrayd).

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingPlayer
Посмотреть сообщение
A new fresh community is starting to work officially! We're currently looking for our server developer, which is going to work for free, but he will get an admin position in the server. The server's mode is going to be RP. If you want to know anything else regarding this, you may contact me over skype: adin.bradic1 or at least PM me on the forums!

PS. This is really important, and we need a scripter urgently! We're not here for a joke, we're starting a professional server!
Still looking!

Guyz i am having some problem with my script so i need a scripte who could fix my issue.
Here is my fb id and skype id aswell as email

Email= hammmas22@gmail.com
********=type the email that i mentioned in search and my id will be appear by the name of Hammas Ahmed
Skype=Handh.1

Looking for a few people to help with the new server, suggesting updates and testing things out.
Need some scripting help too, throw us a PM.

Looking for a few admins too.

Look for mature testers/Moderators and beta testers for a roleplay server add me on skype
gtasaroleplayer

Astral Gaming Is looking for a new 2 admin

Requirements ?
Valid ******** account (real not dummy)
can online 5hours up a day pm me asap

hi

I would like to know how can i make a command that create something with id, like gaz station, pickups..etc ?
for example: /createtext [welcome]
it will be =>
welcome
ID:1
so i can use /editext [1] [ /helpme if you need help]
==>
/helpme if you need hel
ID:1
i need something like that

In need of an Executive Community Administrator, to run a Role play server whilst I'm gone for the week.
Responsibilities include Administrating the server (Which has close to 0 Players).
Monitoring forums, Recruiting players, Reporting bugs and suggestions from any players into the forums.

If you can help out and be active enough, send me a PM please.
also looking for mature testers and helpers.

skype - ballerboss40

I need someone good at coding to clear some of my doubts since I do not know if it's possible to make a specific function work, I would've created a new topic regarding it but obviously there would be some people hunting topics and showing me that it was already asked 😂

It would be just some questions to clear my doubts and maybe commands, Not hard at all, I'm just confused.....

So, PM me if you can help, would appreciate it