Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by M1cr0S0ft
Посмотреть сообщение
looking for a good cod scripter pm me fast
BUMP

Seeking for experienced Administrators for the new server - "Zombie Multiplayer".

If you're interested, please contact me here at sa-mp forum.

Is there anyone who will script for me ?
he will be paid
the scripter should have knowledge about mysql and dini
interested ppls can pm me

I have a cod script(not edited and fresh) with good features. If anyone can buy a server with hosted tab for me then contact via pm.
If you want to take a look at the script you can join 192.99.11.136:21980.

looking someone to help me turn a command into with dialogs please pm me

Looking for administrators for an upcoming TDM server which will launch in 1 - 2 days. You must have previous experience and good English. If interested, add me on skype: adamwalker231.

Thanks!

mybe like this in sf and ls https://www.******.fi/search?q=gta+s...wwrNbdLQpcM%3A and mybe like that in lv http://www.gta-multiplayer.cz/en/scr...get-all-turfs/
so like lv ls sf
and then u can just go on a turfs /attack and it take 5 min each turf and then is start bliniking on map and for other gangs it pups up a text like grove is taking turf in temple
and when the turfs is taken if it is the gangs members who are on the turf when its finished earn like 5-10k and get like 20xp
and like if a gang some of the gangs manage to take all turfs on hole map all gangs members get 100k each and get like xp and like a rewards like some weapons or something
http://www.gta-multiplayer.cz/en/scr...fia-ty-and-gj/ and this is what a icon and the hq and u like can go to this icon and press alt and u join the gang
and when u take like 1 turf too u get 1 gang skills
and then u can get many gangs skills
and like we says 5 in the gang are online on same time and the gang member who has most skills are the boss but then if he like logut the guy with the next most gang skills gets to be the gang boss
and the boss can do /kick id reson (like teamkilling)
from the gang
and all the singleplayer gangs like grove street hq and vagos and ballas hq in ls and like bikers and mafia in lv and like los actecaz and traids in sf

PM ME IF u can help me

You looking for a scripter ?

a scripter in constant evolution I can show you a work I've done, I look for projects SERIOUS! Send me a private message on the forum or Skype: espion601 and if I think it's serious I would join your project, i'm free I specialize in all kind of script except freeoram and roleplay server(i can do it but it's making me very angry).
(watchout : i'm french so i have not the same hours than you)

thanks for reading

Looking for someone who can Provide Hostedtab to Astral Gaming Roleplay. We can give him Responsibility of Admin Personnel with Head Admin Rank. We are Currently donating 179$ for one, Single VPS. We don't have enough money to sort with Hostedtab. Contact me on skype: peter.rowlett or PM me here on samp forum.

Looking for mapper? I am Mapping expect for TDM,COD Servers! Im expect A-RANK! pm me

Looking for a professional mapper
I'm looking for a professional mapper for a TDM community, script is almost done so we'll be just waiting for our mapper. Interested? PM me for more info

I am looking for a tdm script with only two teams; cops vs terrorists and to be in LV. It would be great if there is anti-team kil and turf war system. contact me through this teamspeak ts.alphagaming.xyz my name there is Ryan.

I'm looking for 1 scripter and 2 Mappers for my server
Willing to be a Part of our Gaming Community
Contact ME OVER PM or skype Name : Adie Capilitan

Looking for some partnership in order to create a new server. The gamemode could be of any type, I don't have preferences. If you are willing to join this undertaking, feel free to send me a private message or add me on skype: robotmaster-first

Looking for someone who can Provide Hostedtab to Astral Gaming Roleplay. We can give him Responsibility of Admin Personnel with Head Admin Rank. We are Currently donating 179$ for one, Single VPS. We don't have enough money to sort with Hostedtab. Contact me on skype: peter.rowlett or PM me here on samp forum.

San Fierro roleplay is looking for some semi-experienced mappers to join the mapping team.
If you're interested drop an application to http://sf-roleplay.net

Requirements:
Basic mapping creativity

Looking to hire a experienced developer that is willing to work for free - Contact me on skype at matthew.carey999

Looking for scripter to fix problems in my gamemod have knowledge about sqlite and dini

Looking for a professional mapper
I'm looking for a professional mapper for a TDM community, script is almost done so we'll be just waiting for our mapper. Interested? PM me for more info

I'm offering my services of PAWN scripting and web design for a small fee depending on the project. If you'd like to see my works, check out my profile. If you're interested in hiring me, add me on skype: adamwalker231.

Also looking for admins for an upcoming TDM server. Check out my signature for more!