Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here!

Looking for a good/professional Mapper for my server. gamemode is COD

Looking for a scripter.

Hey, I'm looking for a scripter/mapper/Web designer,I'll provide the server and the website hosting.You'll be a part of the management/Development team and we'll split the donations if any.
PS-This is a non paid project.If anyone is interested, Kindly pm me...

Skype-codenamestriker

Hello all,
I'm looking for a co-owner/scripter.
I can script a bit but nothing to good. My idea's are huge.
I'm already busy building a completly new map for a completly new roleplay server idea.

The script does'nt have to be difficult or something. Because roleplay should handle it selfs also without script.

If you are interested in my ideas. or you want to help me i hope to hear from you soon.
Just send me a PM!

oh, btw if you are dutch it would be a big plus. Would love to build the dutch community again

Looking for a web developer who can make a VIP shop for our community server.
Note: our servers uses MYSQL which makes it easier to do the job. We also use Paypal as a payment gate.
33$ is the amount you are going to be paid. Fixed price.
Also, as a requirelent, the shop should be TOTALLY SECURE against php exploits and mysql injections, we need a professional developer.

Looking for a scripter who can finish my friend's RP script. I can't do it since I have school work. Add me in skype for more details: neal.peteros1
Reward: Owner status on the server

Looking for an owner of a RolePlay Server.
Im gonna opening JUST ROLEPLAY Server + UCP + FORUM + WEBSITE>
I dont know how to play Roleplay servers (i never tried to learn how to) and i need someone to stay as owner in server.
I offer just 30 slotes first but i think if we get donations we can upgrade it.
Also i dont have hosted tab so we need to find players.
Ad me on skype for more information.

Looking for some donator(s), who could fund like 10-15Ђ/month or per 2 months to get into the hosted tab. We're planning to start up a new community with a stunting gamemode. We already are affording Ђ15/month for host and website.

Reward/Returns:
- Platinum Level VIP Status with access to 50+ VIP features
- 1/4 part of the server donations.
This is a serious and longterm project, so if you're interested - please send me a private message (or) contact me on Skype @ xfire1645

Looking for a server trailer maker;
http://oefserver.com/forum/showthrea...Server-Trailer

Hey neal its me jimmy conner.(awais ur rehman) lol talk to me on skype xd.

Hello there,

I am looking for a good investor for my Zombie Apocalypse script. The server is up, and ready, hosted. The forum is also up and ready, and you could view it all in my signature. The script is awesome and attracts a lot of player. We did not even hosted tabbed it or created forum, but the peak players hit 7 in just 2 days after launch. By donating for hosted tab and a new host (if possible), you would have control over the WHOLE DONATIONS. Yes, you can keep all the money, I do not want any money, just want my server to be in Hosted Tab.

The forums can be found here. Add me on skype benny.143 for more information. Trust me, you're gonna make a lot of profit.

i need scripters from indonesia or understand indonesia languige

Looking for an experienced scripter who can communicate fluently in English. I need somebody who is ready to trust me and who I can trust, and who's ready to start a community ASAP. I have all financial aspects covered (website, server, teamspeak, and more if needed). I am ready to pay for a LOYAL and GOOD scripter.

Message me if you're interested! The GM will be a mix of deathmatch, gang wars, and a RPG/freeroam.

Scripter for hire.

Hello, I will introduce myself a bit first.
I am 21 years old, computer science student. My samp experience begins back in 2007 with the first samp versions coming out and in 2008 I started scripting gamemodes, a few years added and a lot of scripting knowledge added, here I am. I have created loads of roleplay gamemodes and loads of other type gamemodes with unique and unusual features. I solely focused on SA:MP coding and scripting for 3-4 years. My latest gamemode was a roleplay gamemode from scratch which I was working on for a year, consists of 65000+ lines, it has the most unique features I have seen in SA-MP roleplay, but sadly, I didn't get a chance to launch a roleplaying server with the gamemode. I have loads of free time right now and I am willing to script for people, for money. I have scripted alot for money before, so I have a bit of experience in this field and I have finished alot of paid projects before.

I am up to any offers, fixing bugs, creating systems for your gamemode or making any type of gamemodes from scratch for money. I can code any system, gamemode you want, just give me the job and I will do it. I have knowledge of MySQL, a bit of PHP too. I can also communicate in voice chats with a microphone, or whatever way of communication you preffer(skype chats/discord/MSN, TEAMVIEWER). I can also help you for free with fixing small errors and fixing small bugs for free, but, please, don't spam me and don't abuse my free offer please .

feel free contact me on skype: dafels94 or you can PM me, so we can make a deal

I have a good Cod script which is ready to get launch. The problem is I can't afford server with hosted tab.
So I am looking for matured person who can give me a server with hosted tab. If you can, then pm me ASAP, we will talk on it.

looking for ts3 manager skype mahmoud.belazi1 (i have ts server 100slot)

Hello samp-forums,
I need help to convert 0.3e server owned by me to 0.3.7, I don't know any way, can someone help me out.

Looking for a Mapper who can make some Official Interior with 115objects. PM me or Skype : Shahria.Fahim1

looking for a good cod scripter pm me fast

Looking to host a server with someone.

The candidate must be able to provide for the server, hosted tab and web hosting for at least 6 months.

I have a professional Cops and Robbers script based in San Fierro.

If you are interested, do send me a PM for more information and IP to the testing server.

P.S. This is a serious project, do not PM me if you are not dedicated to a long term and professional server.

Thank you.

Regards,
BurnZ