Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here!

You looking for a scripter ?

a scripter in constant evolution I can show you a work I've done, I look for projects SERIOUS! Send me a private message on the forum or Skype: espion601 and if I think it's serious I would join your project, i'm free I specialize in all kind of script except freeoram.

thank for reading

Looking for Server SCRIPTER , we pay you for scripting !

Add me at skype ASAP

: Ceedie.Ballos

- Need Mappers

i need a web developer. i want someone to help me in making a UCP.

Trying to get a mapper for a personal map project with only 100objects.
If you read this post and if you are mapper, please contact me in PM or skype : Shahria.Fahim1

Looking for a professional staff and developer.

Looking for a mapper, PM me.

Looking for a scripter? I am here

If you are looking for a cool, decent and experienced scripter for your server, I am here.
I can also script in MySQL (basics), Y_INI, Dini, can create systems like jail, mute, RP jobs and advanced stuff like anti cheats, redeem code system, admin systems and gamemodes from scratch.
I am looking for people who run RP (selective), TDM (COD/survival/round based/2 teams/DM) or a freeroam server.
I am scripting since 2015 and have a lot better scripting experience and ideas because i have worked before in several communities. if you're worried about the cash or anything, don't worry, we can negotiate it. If you are using a old MySQL version (before R33) and having problems with it, don't think of sending me a PM. Send me a PM if you are interested and match my requirements. Looking forward.

Regards,
AliScripter

I need a favor and you will get a favor..

I'm currently looking for a web master for my website(vps selling), i need to make my website active with his/her help..If you can help me about this situation, i'll help you for your gamemode scripting.

Looking to help a community as Admin, Moderator, Helper, or equivalent. Preferably Freeroam, TDM / DM and Zombie Apocalypse servers.

I have 3 years of experience in administrating.
I understand basic and a bit of advanced HTML.

If you're interested, send me a PM in the forum and we will talk about it.
Thanks!

I'm Looking for a good loyal Scripter to help me Run my server, i managed to get WCRP script and edited it, all i need is a good scripter to help me add stuffs vs Rank Owner who's interested add me on skype ayoub.dkh

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALiScripter
Посмотреть сообщение
Looking for a scripter? I am here

If you are looking for a cool, decent and experienced scripter for your server, I am here.
I can also script in MySQL (basics), Y_INI, Dini, can create systems like jail, mute, RP jobs and advanced stuff like anti cheats, redeem code system, admin systems and gamemodes from scratch.
I am looking for people who run RP, TDM or a freeroam server.
I am scripting since 2015 and have a lot better scripting experience and ideas because i have worked before in several communities. if you're worried about the cash or anything, don't worry, we can negotiate it. Send me a PM if you are interested.
Looking forward.

Regards,
AliScripter
Hit me up on Skype ayoub.dkh i need a scripter for my heavy Rp server

I'm looking for a scripter who can develop for us a RP mode, we're a big community

Add me in the skype: nivziv0

a scripter in constant evolution I can show you a work I've done, I look for projects SERIOUS! Send me a private message on the forum or Skype: espion601 and if I think it's serious I would join your project, i'm free I specialize in all kind of script except freeoram and roleplay server.
(watchout : i'm french so i have not the same hours than you)

thanks for reading

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eymeric69
Посмотреть сообщение

a scripter in constant evolution I can show you a work I've done, I look for projects SERIOUS! Send me a private message on the forum or Skype: espion601 and if I think it's serious I would join your project, i'm free I specialize in all kind of script except freeoram and roleplay server.
(watchout : i'm french so i have not the same hours than you)

thanks for reading
I'm looking for a scripter, Let's work together i'm starting a heavy roleplay server

Looking for a scripter with at least 5 years of experience to script me a gang war server. Do not PM me otherwise because I do not want anymore scripters bullshitting me and wasting my time.

Graphic Designing

Hi there, If anyone is in need of a graphic designer, well you are on the right spot! I am giving away my skills and I may choose some people off the list (PM ME) to make them a logo, banner, etc etc.. So if you're interested hit me with a PM! Remember " The Offer is Limited " So Hurry up! you're time starts now 00:00 >> 12:00 12 HOURS!

I am searching for original TDM gamemode to host, i have the host. Anything pm me.

Hey guys i'm looking for a guy who have's a script or knows how to script because i wanna start a server up and maybe we can become partners?

Looking for a graphics designer & forum staff (vB) who's willing to work for a serious community.

Information:
www.adv-gaming.com
www.adv-gaming.com/forums (vBulletin)
samp.adv-gaming.com (Locked)
ts.adv-gaming.com (Locked)