Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here!

Looking for a Hoster who can me provide Host or Hosted Tab.Im currectly working on Call Of Duty - Lawless Gaming PM me!

First Gaming Roleplay is currently looking for some trusted players
We are looking for:

Scripters
Web Development
MultiMedia Team

Making Wordpress websites.

Shellshock Gaming
Shellshock is a gaming community started by two friends me and my other friend. We're a friendly, trsutable and good enviroment community that is searching for a good and trusted Scripter or making a gamemode like RP or TDM. We'll pay according to your qualification and work for our community so if you're a good Scripter and have written many gamemodes you can contact me through my pm and we can have can have a discussion.

Thank you for taking your time to read this.

Finnaly UG-RP is up and running!

We need players;
we need Admins;
and we need faction/family leader!

*Admins must be aged 15+ and have atleast 2 years SA:MP experience.
*All faction leaders will be RP tested!

OutBreak Gaming, is a community, which is currently looking for people, who would like to become server Moderator on the team deathmatch server - Zombie Apocalypse. The server is listed on the hosted tab and it has 20-30+ active players daily.

Requirements:
  • You have to fluently speak in English language.
  • You must have experience of administrating/moderating.
If you are interested and have all of the following requirements, then please contact me here in SA-MP Forums by sending a private message.

In need of a roleplay script that haven't been released. It should be working perfectly, paying for it (paypal).

Just private message me If you're interested.

New Scripter wanting to create a new gamemode for free.
I am pretty good at scripting a SA-MP gamemode, so any gamemode you want will be okay.
I script in C/C++ (Windows/Linux), MySQL, website developer.
PM your details (prefer ********) so we can get started.
Thanks for your time reading.

Looking for a scripter who can help me make a rp server from 0 to 100 without using other ppl script/gamemode. I will pay for that. I need a pro scripter. Pm me if u are interested

Looking for a forum developer for my community website www.advance-warfare.com

Hi guys,

I'm looking for scripter. Let me know how much you take take for every script in pm. My gamemode is a Freeroam and scripting is based on house system, clan system, bank etc.. thank you

Looking for an other scripter to work on a project with me, Also looking for mappers for a project can be any type of project.

SA-MP: 198.23.193.198:7800
Forums: www.forums.gtaslrp.com
********: www.********.com/gtaslrp

Simple Life Roleplay is a newly opened community that offers a dynamic quality of role-playing. For the opening month, we'll be giving out starter packs for the duration and the bonus EXP mode is activated.
We are looking for:
  • General Administrators
  • Faction Leaders (LSPD, LSEMD, FBI, and The Hitman Agency)
  • Community Helpers
  • Mappers
  • Gang Leaders
  • Players
Feel free to send me a private message here or visit us on our website, forums, or ******** page. And of course, join us in-game.

I Need Nice Mappers and Scripter for free pm me if u r in for it

Again, I'm looking for someone(scripter) to work with me on TDM/Freeroam Gamemode, There is a lot of things has been done on it.
I need a trustworthy guy!
Contact me on my skype: twiikzz

Hello, i wanted someone to make me a CMD /getgift near city hall so that when a player stands on that blip and types /getgift he gets something like $200 cash or 1 free level up but the player must only be able to use it after every 3 hours he is online!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travalle
Посмотреть сообщение
Hello, i wanted someone to make me a CMD /getgift near city hall so that when a player stands on that blip and types /getgift he gets something like $200 cash or 1 free level up but the player must only be able to use it after every 3 hours he is online!
I'll do it. Talk with me via messages.

Selling a hosted server(not on hosted tab),it's a 40 slots server + a server for testing gamemodes and it's 5 slots both with mysql db,those servers are online forever(until i die) but I'm selling cause i won't be using it again.Selling for cheap price payments will be per month.
PM me if interested.

I'm looking for a server to offer my services as an administrator. I'm an experianced administrator and mature enough for this "job". Must have a nice and stable playerbase.

Hit me up on skype: gregor.kouk

(Any kind of gamemode except RP)

Hello!

I'm looking for someone to map me a custom interior for a building! Obviously no-one is willing map for free but I'll pay a fairly good amount for a good detailed mapping. I'm only paying after and the mapping project is not big, only a small project.

PM for details.

Many Thanks!