Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here!

Hi, show it on ****** a license test system very well. I've tried every way to write a code snippet that without success. If in this community who can do it, please help himself to them. Thank you everyone for reading. Clip Here's the link:
[ame]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tGD-sxdtKgo[/ame]

Hi,

I'm looking for a mapper to map some maps for me. The maps will be for a Team Deathmatch server I'm working on. Please contact me on skype if you are interested. Skype: adam.walker0092

All the lvdm gamemodes that I find seem to be outdated.I need someone to help me by updating the LVDM gammode to my likings.

Hello,

We at Intelex-Gaming are looking for some professional administrators.
Requirements:
Good english.
Experience with SAMP.
Good activity.
Able to work under stress.

You can contact us on the forums or on TS.
TS: ts.intelex-gaming.net
Forums: http://intelex-gaming.net/forums/forum.php

Hello my samp name is TrueThing,

I am 17 years old and i would like to spend my free time on a server helping the owner administrating it, doing some simple scripting.

I started playing samp in 2014 i had fun playing samp with good friends, I enjoy playing survival and gangwar moods i have been working as an admin in a gang war server and i really had fun its true that sometimes i get bore doing my job and become lazy but that's everyone's problem no one can do the job 100%, I am willing to work as a staff manager in a server that's something new i never been a staff manager i want to try it and i don't mind climbing the positions until i reach there.

contact me:
please do not contact me if you have a copycat server or a guy using released script from samp forums

or pm me

Hello!

Me and a few people are beginning a roleplay community and we're looking for serious people.
We already have our forums/website, and our server up and running but we're in the development stage.

I'm currently looking for the following:
1x Mapper
5x Beta Testers
1x Developer (with MySQL experience, you'll be working close to me.)

Add brasiexe for further information.

Hello!

Me and a few people are beginning a roleplay community and we're looking for serious people.
We already have our forums/website, and our server up and running but we're in the development stage.

I'm currently looking for the following:
1x Mapper
5x Beta Testers
1x Developer (with MySQL experience, you'll be working close to me.)

Add brasiexe for further information.

Still interested into looking into providing funding for a community.

This would include being able to provide steady hosting on a solid host(most likely a VPS, easier for me to manage and less worries), a domain once I'm satisfied there's something that is worth spending the money on, and even a SSL certificate since I have a few laying around that I haven't used yet, if needed. To be clear, I don't have time to baby anyone, I'm looking for someone with some sense that is able to manage everything without too much intervention from myself. If any hosting related problems were to arise, I'd be fully willing and able to help, but I simply don't have the time to constantly baby and monitor every which thing.

I don't really care what kind of mode it is, but I'd prefer TDM/DM, CnR, or light-medium RP.

PM me if interested.

Looking for an server sponsor

I can give him rank as founder and as owner also
Premission to manage server database
Work with mee in script
And everything he want

I can show him server if he want (for more information add me on skype)

Hiring Developers for my Server GWDM which is a well known community to everyone (Hosted tab). We need some serious and professional developers to our server.

Hit on Skype - steven.jhon7 or send me a /pm

Looking for someone who would like to create a new RP server with me. Not much details to follow as of yet!

Looking for an experienced scripter to look through my script. It's just a registration system and two commands, nothing big. Want to know what can be improved in form of efficieny and so forth. MySQL based script, using sscanf and zcmd.

I'm a newbie scripter trying to learn just for fun. You might get a good laugh after looking over my script, but that's a bonus isn't it? PM me please.

doing scripts(not gms) , fixing bugs for a ranged amount of money (1$ min - 15$max) depends on the effort taken on the job, contact me via pm here if interested.

Looking for mappers, add me on skype Wandelstokje

Looking for BETA Testers to test an actual realistic call of duty server!

Quote:
Originally Posted by slayer101
Посмотреть сообщение

Greetings SA-MP Community!

Back and better than ever! We're currently looking to rebuild the community in the most organized way we can! We're also looking for anyone who meets the requirements and who are willing to become a part of this special project and community!

Requirements!

- Dedication. (Meaning when we need you, we REALLY need you at times. Depending on the situation, will be reasoned.)

No subject derailing. I'd rather not hear about another server or game while everyone is doing their part.

Positions!

- Administrators

- Helpers

- Faction Leaders!

- Gang Leaders!

Contact!

If you wish to request more information regarding the community or anything related to this project. Feel free to PM or speak to me on Skype. I'm also free for discussions and ideas.

Or if you just wish to just grab one of these positions, of course.

Just search "Soupiest" on Skype if you wish to find me.

This post has been modified and we're still looking. Refer to this thread if you haven't heard or seen this project before.

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=598024

San Andreas Battlefield Death-Match is looking for administrators. If you are interested, then please contact me or see down below in my signature.

Looking fr a helper...Pm me

Reloaded Zone | Cops and Robbers is looking for players, helpers and moderators. If anyone is interested in joining an exquisite and finely detailed SA-MP server, come on over!

Click here to apply now!

P.S. We have a new domain and moved the forums; all its limitations were lifted.

Don't hesitate hire me for $, click on my signature below.